EDD September 2013 Mummies

Caprilin

clumsy smurf:825070 said:
My baby is around 3kg. Kindof worry about his size. Cos there's another 17days to due date.
might be a false alarm? Anyway the baby is full term, so dont't have to worry much. update us on what the dr

Hi, doc advice me to admit hospital coz contraction 2cm, so now on the way to hospital now....
You will see your baby soon!!
Keep us updated :)

Sunbeams

Hi mummies! The nurses called n ask me go down n use ctg machine to see contractions.
Think there's minimal so they sending me home. Advice is if water bag burst or more bloody show or more consistent pain then go in.
Preview of the real thing! Ha

raoow

Congrats to everyone who has giving birth! Yes, our 2-3 hour marathon has started. Sigh.

I managed to poop 4 times since delivery 6 days ago. Stopped my pain medication too cos don't like to take too much medications. Keep taking the stool softener and sit at the toilet and take your time.

I showered already leh! The nanny gave me a bucket of water with herbs. I've mixed feelings about the nanny. Dunno if she is good or not. Sigh. Cooking wise is ok. But I'm suspicious of what food is allowed and what is not.

If there's a whatspp group, please pm me for my number and add me! We will keep this forum going throughout our confinement journey.

ZPF

Congrats to everyone who has giving birth! Yes, our 2-3 hour marathon has started. Sigh.

I managed to poop 4 times since delivery 6 days ago. Stopped my pain medication too cos don't like to take too much medications. Keep taking the stool softener and sit at the toilet and take your time.

I showered already leh! The nanny gave me a bucket of water with herbs. I've mixed feelings about the nanny. Dunno if she is good or not. Sigh. Cooking wise is ok. But I'm suspicious of what food is allowed and what is not.

If there's a whatspp group, please pm me for my number and add me! We will keep this forum going throughout our confinement journey.
Me too! Lets start a watsapp group!

ZPF

Hi Mummies, I have created a watsapp group for Sept Mummies. If you are interested to join the group, please private message me! Added Raoow!!

yanting

StellaC, I really cannot take it! This is my 5th day without shower. Today I secretly wash my V. I want to keep it clean n free from bacteria. Don't want to get infected.
I asked my mum to buy the herb so that I can take shower before bringing baby for check up on Fri. At first she told me cannot. But in the end she bought the herbs, :)

I already started rinsing private part with water on the second day, coz the nurse assisted me to pass urine and she taught me how to clean and sanitize.

joeytly

All the mummies manage to give birth smoothly ! I'm going for a c section on next Monday! Kind of nervous dont know what to prepare and expect ! ;(

StellaC

Gynae says its ok to wait 2-3 days before passing motion... Jus t keep taking the stools softener. If I need to pass motion now sure very pain. Even peeing stings a bit.

StellaC

All the mummies manage to give birth smoothly ! I'm going for a c section on next Monday! Kind of nervous dont know what to prepare and expect ! ;(
Dont worry too much! Focus on the goal- baby :)
now looking back at my 18.5 hours labour, every bit is worth it. Baby is too precious!

Yiks

I only dared to and managed to pass motion on day 3. SHIOK. if you haven't passed any, try taking stool softener and drink plenty of prune juice.

Im kinda having vvv loose stools now, like diarrhea. Wonder if the confinement food is too oily for me or I took too much of the stool softener. Oops.

My bb girl is really growing fast. She wants to be fed on an average of 2.5 hours and after BF (still only colostrum) she takes another 50ml of milk. Is she normal or drinking too much? Any advice?

Yiks

By the way, every time after I poop I'll wash myself with warm water from the tap. I do it.secretly in order to.keep clean. No choice leh, if not the stitches mayor be infected or.inflammed right. So I.do it.secretly.