feeling lonely...

hi there, i've met him. he admits his fault (ie betray my trust and fxxk around behind my back). best part can tell me all he wanted is for my 2 kiddos and me to be happy (sounds saint right?) and the only way is to D and move on. And he can still be 'friend' with me and continue to support my kids in whichever way possible.

doesn't it sound so 'perfect'? actually i told him my papers are already ready, just that I'm convincing myself to do it. He's still jobless, doesn't seem to be helping much...we co-own a resale flat (i shifted in with my 2 kids on my own, and kicked him out), so this flat is gonna b a big 'burden' for me and I dun want to shift again as it will only make matter worse.

I blame him for destroying my wholesome family

hi there, i've met him. he admits his fault (ie betray my trust and fxxk around behind my back). best part can tell me all he wanted is for my 2 kiddos and me to be happy (sounds saint right?) and the only way is to D and move on. And he can still be 'friend' with me and continue to support my kids in whichever way possible.

doesn't it sound so 'perfect'? actually i told him my papers are already ready, just that I'm convincing myself to do it. He's still jobless, doesn't seem to be helping much...we co-own a resale flat (i shifted in with my 2 kids on my own, and kicked him out), so this flat is gonna b a big 'burden' for me and I dun want to shift again as it will only make matter worse.

I blame him for destroying my wholesome family
Stay strong , be a fighter. We fight to keep our kids going and the shelter remain..... get help from your MP if you can, we help them during the last election.