First time mommies in their late 30s

MamaMyra

Hi all

sorry for my delayed reply. Usually bz at work n after that come home tis baby's bedtime n my dinner and all... very hectic work week and weekends are catch up times with my bb. So seems y'all having a gathering huh? Me in bukit batok...

Loh Li Ling

Hi Kaykay,

Sorry for my late reply as I've been busy lately.

My gal is coming to be 25 mths old. I gave birth to her at 36.

Do you plan to have another ?

Hi Li Ling,

Which part of the east are you at? I'm at simei now but will move to pasir ris in dec. Not likely to have another baby cos i don't think i can handle it. Haha!

Loh Li Ling

Hi Kaykay,

I'm at Bedok Ria Crescent :001_302:

Same here, can't handle another, especially when my job takes up most of my time...:nah:

Hi Li Ling,

Sory for late reply. Work and baby driving me nuts! haha! My gal at 23 mths is very naughty now. MAybe we can meet for coffee mid this month or something?

Anyone else at bedok area can join us?

Loh Li Ling

Hi Kaykay,

For my, work seems to take up most of my time. The only time I've for my daughter is on weekend.

I am ok for coffee sometime:) Hey, we could connect via facebook. My account is via email: liling@mmgroup.com.sg

Btw, anyone here went to the Borders book fair? I was there on the first day and hardly had any space to look for books to buy...

Hi Li Ling,

Same for me, weekdays after work ,by the time i pick my daughter already abt 7ish pm. I'll add u on FB.

Borders fair i didn't go, only went for John little sale. haha!

LMummy

Hi all,

I had my first child when i was 33 too....Not very young... He is going to turn 21mth very soon. I am staying at sembawang. Any mummies in the North? I am going to send my son to childcare (@ yishun central) next mth.