Good TCM Doctor ???

mrs_eg

hey gals,

I just briefly read thru this thread, there are 5 names of TCM i gathered here..

1. Zou Yu Min TCM @ AMK
2. Ban Choon Chan @ marine parade
3. Ying Chuan Chinese Med hall @ JE
4. Thong Chai Medical @chin swee rd
5. EYS Dr Xia @ paragon

So which one shld i go???

Also, I gather that ying chuan has alot of raves.... but lawla n tig&p u both going to Dr zou currently??? Isit jus because it is convenient? or got ppl recommend that Dr Zou is good too??

Tig&P

yoo tig....went for my 2nd accuputure today....she did not record down when i told her i went for 2 IUI but failed....ZzZZZ.....

i ask her about the med...what's the diff between the med she gave me n "bai fong want"...she told me, bai fong want generally is for nutrition after our AF...its also to regulate our AF cycle....tats why, its usually eaten after our AF finish...

but her med, its to improve our "zhi gong"----zhi gong is womb or follicle arr??? LOL!!!!!! n its according to patient's needs....then after our AF, she will give another med.....she will also add in other med..like for my case, she gave me some med to make me poo daily....i told her about me waking up everytime in the middle of the nite to pee...its those urgent type deee, cannot hold anymore, must wait up to pee type deee....she ask me drink abit bit of water after 9pm...but i told her, i get very thirsty at nite when i started the medication lehh...i had the med around 3pm daily..........she say the med will slowly "tiaoooo" ...so have to b patient....

i also ask if Dr Xia Rong is her cousin....she smile n say yes n ask if i've seen her before...i told her i saw in forum, so kpo n ask...kekekekkeee.....
Wow! So is it crowd on sat? Think she not so meticulous hoh.. nv record what you say to her...
"Zhi gong" means womb lah!

So it's really true that she is Xiarong's cousin.

hey gals,

I just briefly read thru this thread, there are 5 names of traditional chinese medicine i gathered here..

1. Zou Yu Min traditional chinese medicine @ AMK
5. EYS Dr Xia @ paragon

Also, I gather that ying chuan has alot of raves.... but lawla n tig&p you both going to Dr zou currently??? Isit just because it is convenient? or got ppl recommend that Dr Zou is good too??
Mrs Eng,
I was a lots of forumers comments abt Dr Zou & treatment.. N note that the price is also much more reasonable than EYS. + point is it's nearer to my place, i stay in the north, so less than 5-6 mrt stations only.

So far, Lawla n myself hv only went there twice (in these 2 wks), so we cannot really tell you whether it's is effective or not.

But it maybe crowd during wkday's evenings (esp after work). So w the acuputure of 45mins... it's better for u to call n make appt.

lawla12

hey gals,

I just briefly read thru this thread, there are 5 names of traditional chinese medicine i gathered here..

1. Zou Yu Min traditional chinese medicine @ AMK
5. EYS Dr Xia @ paragon

Also, I gather that ying chuan has alot of raves.... but lawla n tig&p you both going to Dr zou currently??? Isit just because it is convenient? or got ppl recommend that Dr Zou is good too??

i went Ban choon Chan for 4mths, but he keep giving the pill smiliar to bai fong wan....i ask for other med/treatment, he juz say take tis take tis at the moment.....zzzzzz.....i gave up.......i dun mean he's not good or wad, but i juz cant figure out y he cant gif me other med like wad he gave other pple...i saw other couples all take those brew brew type deee med, except me......ZZzZZZ.....

i was tinking of Dr Xia Rong @ paragon too...but its too far n its EXP!!!! tats y, gave up yaaaa....

i saw in other forums recommending Dr Zou Yu Min n at the same time, Tig is oso interested in seeing her.......i was tinking, even if Dr Zou cant gif me any med, but at least wif the accuputure, i hope it will help abit yaaaaa n her charges r reasonable....tats y i went to see her....

lawla12

Wow! So is it crowd on sat? Think she not so meticulous hoh.. never record what you say to her...
"Zhi gong" means womb !

So it's really true that she is Xiarong's cousin.
ohh yaaa...when i was doing my accputure, i overheard her toking to another patient on the tel....apparently tat patient went to see her for accuputure cos she was going for her IUI....she did her IUI on sat n called Dr Zou n tell her abt how many follicles she had, her hubby's sperm count etc.........then Dr Zou say good good etc then ask her to see her again for the med to "puuu" her body during 2ww.........

when i told her tat i went 2 IUIs, she said my condition PCOS, chances r extremely low if i do IUI....its diff from wad my gynae told me...my gynae said 30% chances....for IVF is 35%.......sighzzz....i really tot of doing 3rd IUI again in June 2010 after my accuputure lehhh....tink i need to reconsider liaooooo:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Tig&P

ohh yaaa...when i was doing my accputure, i overheard her talking to another patient on the tel....apparently that patient went to see her for accuputure cos she was going for her IUI....she did her IUI on sat n called Dr Zou n tell her about how many follicles she had, her hubby's sperm count etc.........then Dr Zou say good good etc then ask her to see her again for the med to "puuu" her body during 2ww.........

when i told her that i went 2 IUIs, she said my condition PCOS, chances are extremely low if i do IUI....its diff from what my gynae told me...my gynae said 30% chances....for IVF is 35%.......sighzzz....i really thought of doing 3rd IUI again in June 2010 after my accuputure lehhh....tink i need to reconsider liaooooo:embarrassed::embarrassed:
Me gog to see her again today!... think the medicine also make me poo on once every 2 days... Want to tell her i drink 1 pax/day bah... so can save some $$$$ for the medicine too...:shyxxx:

lawla12

Me gog to see her again today!... think the medicine also make me poo on once every 2 days... Want to tell her i drink 1 pax/day bah... so can save some $$$$ for the medicine too...:shyxxx:

tink the med too horrible too.......y they dun haf it in pill form arrrr????

i know some TCM, they put the powder into those soft capsule empty pill.....but i tink its lots of work yaaaa...its manually put in deeeee......

btw, tis time round, i feel more painful when she poke me lehhh...maybe the 1st time, she more gentle cos i'm 1st timer......

me going back tis sat again...but i tink my AF is coming soon....the feeling is getting stronger n stronger......but i still book the appt 1st yaaa...if come, then me go change to next week....kekekekee~

mrs_eg

Mrs Eng,
I was a lots of forumers comments about Dr Zou & treatment.. N note that the price is also much more reasonable than EYS. + point is it's nearer to my place, i stay in the north, so less than 5-6 mrt stations only.

So far, Lawla n myself have only went there twice (in these 2 wks), so we cannot really tell you whether it's is effective or not.

But it maybe crowd during wkday's evenings (esp after work). So w the acuputure of 45mins... it's better for you to call n make appt.

I see.... a lot forumers comments abt Zou??? where??? which forum? in mummysg?

mrs_eg

i went Ban choon Chan for 4mths, but he keep giving the pill smiliar to bai fong want....i ask for other med/treatment, he just say take tis take tis at the moment.....zzzzzz.....i gave up.......i dont mean he's not good or what, but i just cant figure out why he cant give me other med like what he gave other pple...i saw other couples all take those brew brew type deee med, except me......ZZzZZZ.....

i was thinking of Dr Xia Rong @ paragon too...but its too far n its EXP!!!! tats why, gave up yaaaa....

i saw in other forums recommending Dr Zou Yu Min n at the same time, Tig is also interested in seeing her.......i was thinking, even if Dr Zou cant give me any med, but at least with the accuputure, i hope it will help abit yaaaaa n her charges are reasonable....tats why i went to see her....

thanx for sharing...!

Tig&P

opsss...can i say it out?

its another motherhood forum---you get the hint maaaa??? :001_302::001_302:
ya.. it's at singapore motherhood forum not mummysg.:tlaugh:

tink the med too horrible too.......why they dont have it in pill form arrrr????

i know some traditional chinese medicine, they put the powder into those soft capsule empty pill.....but i tink its lots of work yaaaa...its manually put in deeeee......

btw, tis time round, i feel more painful when she poke me lehhh...maybe the 1st time, she more gentle cos i'm 1st timer......

me going back tis sat again...but i tink my AF is coming soon....the feeling is getting stronger n stronger......but i still book the appt 1st yaaa...if come, then me go change to next week....kekekekee~
I think i still can tahan... just take the vibrating on the needles is stronger everytime u go.....
So if u feel pain, just tell her... she will adjust it lower... But i think she need to increase the vibrating gradually everytime de. :err:

lawla12

I think i still can tahan... just take the vibrating on the needles is stronger everytime you go.....
So if you feel pain, just tell her... she will adjust it lower... But i think she need to increase the vibrating gradually everytime . :err:
but its painful lehhh......for my leg, each time the needle vibrate, my leg will "shake" too deeeeeeee........

i dun tink she got record down the "power" of the vibration for each accuputure rite ????????

Tig&P

but its painful lehhh......for my leg, each time the needle vibrate, my leg will "shake" too deeeeeeee........

i dont tink she got record down the "power" of the vibration for each accuputure rite ????????
yaya... she didn't record down... but think she based on the times we visit her bah!

yaya... the vibration will make my leg shake n my toes dance:Dancing_tongue:.
Ur next visit, u will see ur stomach & back shake vigorously too... haha!:001_302: I feel it today!

lawla12

yaya... she didn't record down... but think she based on the times we visit her bah!

yaya... the vibration will make my leg shake n my toes dance:Dancing_tongue:.
your next visit, you will see your stomach & back shake vigorously too... haha!:001_302: I feel it today!
OMGGG...so our legs r suppose to "shake" when the needle vibrate arrr?? i tot its NOT the 'correct" way lehh...so i keep telling her, pain pain pain pain...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Zou must b tinking, tis ger like toufu, abit bit oso cannot take it....LOL!!!!

OppPss:001_302:

mrs_eg

ok lawla n tig... i get wat u mean.... :001_302:

But did alot ppl in tat forum say Zou was effective for them???

(Me lazy to search the other forum.... dun wanna be hooked to the com for too long...)

Tig&P

OMGGG...so our legs are suppose to "shake" when the needle vibrate arrr?? i thought its NOT the 'correct" way lehh...so i keep telling her, pain pain pain pain...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Zou must b thinking, tis ger like toufu, abit bit also cannot take it....LOL!!!!

OppPss:001_302:
ya... shd shake one. I ask her too.. y my toes are like jumping/shaking... she told me tat is the correct effect.. If i don't feel painful.. then it's ok.

Ya... think ur threshold level nt v high bah.. LOL!

Oh! forgot to tell u that i ask her how long were i see the effect for the acuputure & d medicination. She told me within 1-3mths times, i shd be able to feel the effect..., some take 6mths onwards
Let's see if we can strike within these 3 mths bah!
She also say I'm PCOS cos AF not irregular n Ovualtion not v gd (let her see my BBT chart which i've don't for Aug & Sept). So i hv to be patience cos PCOS pple may be difficult to strke.
She still ask me to drink 2 pax/days medicine leh... tot i could save some $$$ on the medicine if i told her i got slight constipation le!:shyxxx:

ok lawla n tig... i get what you mean.... :001_302:

But did alot ppl in that forum say Zou was effective for them???

(Me lazy to search the other forum.... dont wanna be hooked to the com for too long...)
Ya.. Think she is quite gd... n i always overhead talking to pple who are doing IUI/IVF. They always report to her the outcome.. the sperm motility, folicles size, etc. Then she will say gd gd n ask them to come back.. she will do acuputure for them & chng their medicine to tiao their body.

mrs_eg

Ya.. Think she is quite good... n i always overhead talking to pple who are doing IUI/IVF. They always report to her the outcome.. the sperm motility, folicles size, etc. Then she will say good good n ask them to come back.. she will do acuputure for them & chng their medicine to tiao their body.
U mean u can see and hear those patients who are consulting the doc??? As in there isn't a room of any kind for patients to go in??? :err:

Tig&P

mrs eng,
i don't know how to explain to u...
But there is a room where she has 4 beds & curtains for the patient's privacy when doing acuputure. Anyway only stomach/back/leg, nv stripe all.
So no one will see each other...

Then she has a door to close behind her so tat she can check pple pulse, so if she nv closed the door, can hear her talk to pple on the phone.

lawla12

you mean you can see and hear those patients who are consulting the doc??? As in there isn't a room of any kind for patients to go in??? :err:

if u mind others hearing wad the conversation...i strongly suggest u DUN DUN DUN DUN go Ban Choon xxx @ parkway.....

at parkway, its open concept....u sit infront, the rest of the patients r juz 1 foot away behind u....u can hear wad the doc told the patients n wad the patients ask CLEARLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i felt uneasy initially...but upon hearing the other patient's problem....we'r actually from the same category---PCOS....tats y i dun feel paisey when i go there......

mrs_eg

if you mind others hearing what the conversation...i strongly suggest you dont dont dont dont go Ban Choon xxx @ parkway.....

at parkway, its open concept....you sit infront, the rest of the patients are just 1 foot away behind you....you can hear what the doc told the patients n what the patients ask CLEARLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i felt uneasy initially...but upon hearing the other patient's problem....we'are actually from the same category---PCOS....tats why i dont feel paisey when i go there......
ICIC... understand already... thanx!!!!:001_302:

Tig&P

Lawla,
my AF report on 10 Nov so i call up to check if i still need to go see Dr Zou on 13 nov (fri)... Dr zou told me can still do acuputure since it's D4 le... n if the flow is little le...

Did u go do acuputure when u hv ur AF?