Guide for our new member

Jlee

Hi All,

I am new to this Forum. I am 11 weeks now, looking forward to learn and exchange ideas with all of you as I am new to motherhood..

Cheers

ruthyuen

Hello to all of you !

I'm a working mother of 3 ( 10 yrs, 6 yrs and 1.5 yrs ), looking for solutions the challenges of parenthood !

wafer17in

Hi all,

I got stuck so long trying to do a new post lo:shyxxx:

Hopefully i got it correct this time round.

Cheers,
Cheryl :0

Eternal Flame

Hi All,
My name is Quyen and im living in HCMC, VietNam
I was registed nick in your forum to study how to repare abd being a good mom. But after i registed nick in here, i was busy and didnt have free times to say hallo to everyone
Well, im glad to being friends with everybody here
Have a sweet dream all

leelynn2006

Hi admin,

I hav explore this forum quite a bit however stil dunno how to start a new thread like I can post blog but I can't post a new thread.
Pls advise

Thanks
Lynn

pNp

Hihi

I'm a PTWM to a 5yo boy with another one along the way... Actually, just tested positive today! Was looking around for recommendations for gynae when I came across this community. Looking forward to hanging around here often...

Linda lee

Hi I am Linda, and im expecting my fifth child. Budget is thigh pls advise how I can get a subsidised ante-natal check-up

ongesther

Re: new member

:wong29:hi everyone , i am new here, i have adaughter 6 month old. it is wonderful to learn from mummys posted here.
Welcome to MummySG :)

M also new here and have a son who is 61/2mth :)

Hope you can learn n get more advice in this forum :)

mardi

Hi! I'm Mardi. I'm new to this forum. I have 2 boys - 9 and 7 yrs old. This seems like an interesting site. :)

sharonleo

Hi All,
I am Sharon here. Became a new mother on the 31 May this year.
I am new to forums and hope to learn more about parenting here.

CutieLC

Re: cute baby clothes

Hi JoJo08:Dancing_wub:

Welcome to mummysg. I 'm cutie nice to meet you!

I just viewed from your blog that you are looking for leg warmer...... whereby I have selling some baby clothes if you interested please do visit to my blog:Cutie Little Closet

Thanks

Regards

Cutie

GabyEn

Hi All

Am new to this. So bear with me. Joined to get more parenting tips and of course be in touch with the ins & outs of Motherhood.