gynae

anna evelyn loi

Hi,

i am making decision of choosing a gynae at thomson medical. Dr lawrence Ang, dr phyllis liew and dr jocelyn wong. Any comments on these gynae? pls advice. tks.:wong19:

hstan15

don know abt the other two but i am gg to hv my second one with doctor ang.. vy experience.. and super popular.. he is fast, less than 15 mins settle all , but he is gd.. straight to the point..

icy_haze

Congrats to ur pregnancy. =) I just gave birth in Feb this yr and my gynae was Dr Joycelyn Wong. I like her alot.She is very patient and will go thru each consultation in details, wun rush thru the consultation and will ans every qn I have in mind.A very cheerful gynae I should say. Coz she will joke with us. She is someone that encourage natural delivery and breastfeed. This is what I like about her. The clinic nurses are very friendly too. Every consultation to her clinic was a happy one for me..hehe. But the downside is the waiting time. She is very popular and on day when the clinic is packed, u can wait up to an hour for consultation even though u already make an appointment.But its all worth it. And oh yar, her stitches is good. I can walk on my own the very next day!

wintermelon

Thumbs up for Dr lawrence Ang. He's fast, straight to the poin, only recommend wat u really need. Unlike some other gynae ask u buy this, buy that... If i hv another baby, confirm go back to him... :Dancing_wub:

redjn

All I know Dr Ang is popular choice & lots of people are talking about him. So I believe he is better choice.... unless i dun mind other gynae like mine is station in Toa Payoh Central. Dr Koh Cheng Huat, he is also very popular, he can deliver in Thomson / Mount Alvernia. His clinic @ Blk 183 Toa Payoh Central #01-260 (S) 310183 Tel: 62544022(C H Koh Clinic For Women). only thing is be prepare to WAIT. Long waiting time.

anna evelyn loi

Congrats to your pregnancy. =) I just gave birth in Feb this yr and my gynae was Dr Joycelyn Wong. I like her alot.She is very patient and will go thru each consultation in details, wun rush thru the consultation and will ans every qn I have in mind.A very cheerful gynae I should say. Coz she will joke with us. She is someone that encourage natural delivery and breastfeed. This is what I like about her. The clinic nurses are very friendly too. Every consultation to her clinic was a happy one for me..hehe. But the downside is the waiting time. She is very popular and on day when the clinic is packed, you can wait up to an hour for consultation even though you already make an appointment.But its all worth it. And oh yar, her stitches is good. I can walk on my own the very next day!

How much is her consultation and what is the total cost from seeing her and the delivery fees after dectuding from medisave?

shairah

Hi everyone!

This is my first pregnancy and i am 7 weeks plus pregnant. I am looking for a gynae who practice in KK Hospital that is comforting, offers good service, efficient and exprience during delivery or detecting any problems of my pregnancy.

I need some advice and tips on the details of pregnancy like charges, ward classes and is there posibilities where i can choose a doctor when i am in class B2.

Thank you! :tconfused:

My gynae is Dr ang and he's very very efficient, and straight to the point (suitable for my hubby and me). However, if you needs lots of attention he wouldn't be the right Dr for you as he has lots of patients and he will only spend abt 10min with you for each consultation (but look at the bright side- less time spent means my bb n me are okie :))
My niece n nephew were delivered by him and he is highly recomended by my SIL. Plus, Dr Ang's charges are quite reasonable.....and he is very caring and can be humorous too :)
Thumbs up for Dr Ang too.

icy_haze

How much is her consultation and what is the total cost from seeing her and the delivery fees after dectuding from medisave?
Oops.... Paiseh I only just saw ur MSG....I bought a package when I was ard 4 mths into the pregnancy. Ard 700 but can claim back 450 when u deliver. Claim fr medisave. E package include consultation, urine test, blood test n scan. She charge 1500 for delivery. I was staying in mt a n had normal delivery with epi. Paid 2.1k after medisave deduction.