Has anyone?

shijiaxin

Hi,
has anyone of you still pregnant when you use urine test it gave you negative result?

I am one week late, and this is my second menses after my ecoptic pregnancy surgery. I have test bi-daily and it always gave me negative result.

Currently my breasts are swell & painful, become hungry easily and cramp but just no sense of menses...

I am visiting my gynae tomorrow but can someone out there share with me if you ever tested negative (many times) but successfully pregnant?

apollo

Hi,
has anyone of you still pregnant when you use urine test it gave you negative result?

I am one week late, and this is my second menses after my ecoptic pregnancy surgery. I have test bi-daily and it always gave me negative result.

Currently my breasts are swell & painful, become hungry easily and cramp but just no sense of menses...

I am visiting my gynae tomorrow but can someone out there share with me if you ever tested negative (many times) but successfully pregnant?
yes! for me, i tried tested using clearblue kit 1 day aft i missed my menses, it showed negative. but i tried testing it a week later and it showed a faded +... some preggies' pregnancy hormonse might not be high thus will show negative during initial of pregnancy.

shijiaxin

Hi apollo

Hopefully my like your as i am totally confuse with my body now, just tested and it still negative...

having twice failures and the last one was bad...so i dont think i can take any further if this is another failures too.

yes! for me, i tried tested using clearblue kit 1 day after i missed my menses, it showed negative. but i tried testing it a week later and it showed a faded +... some preggies' pregnancy hormonse might not be high thus will show negative during initial of pregnancy.

bdaygrl

some brands are more sensitive than others. for me i tested early and i got + on one brand and - on another. i tested again after a few days when my hcg levels were higher then got + on the less sensitive brands.
this website might help... PeeOnAStick.com

shijiaxin

thank bdaygrl,

i just went to my gynae for a check, he refuse to take blood test for me as he wanna wait till this weekend to see... he told a urine test and it was still fail...and ultrascan scanned nothing inside except the wall are thickening... so let see this week, my menses will come or not.

some brands are more sensitive than others. for me i tested early and i got + on one brand and - on another. i tested again after a few days when my hcg levels were higher then got + on the less sensitive brands.
this website might help... PeeOnAStick.com

Hi apollo

Hopefully my like your as i am totally confuse with my body now, just tested and it still negative...

having twice failures and the last one was bad...so i dont think i can take any further if this is another failures too.

don't give up, there's always right time for everything.