Hospital bills

lonerjas

mine was at TMC in June .. 4d/3n stay c-sect wiz epidural..cash - abt $1600
medisave..abt $3800.. expenses for both mummy n bb after deductions/discounts

:( baby bonus where got enuf???!! I dun get to enjoy the latest package.. dd 2 doc visits oredi cost almost $600...mummy kiasu and blur..every jab oso take for my dd..
just did her jab..so scared she will get fever later at night..now making sure she gets lots of fluid into her system!

1st bb..mummy really lost :( wonder how my grandma did it..17 kids in all

are you aware that you can use the special acc to pay for the jabs??

lonerjas

If i m not wrong you shld hv a ATM card for the special acc.. u can use the atm at private clinic to pay i tink... Mayb u can double check with your clinic

woo22

If i m not wrong you shld hv a ATM card for the special acc.. u can use the atm at private clinic to pay i tink... Mayb u can double check with your clinic
yup sumthg like dat. nurse at clinic told me abt atm card..so better chk wiz ocbc..i opened an acc for dd..but they said cda or sumthg like dat is only applicable for 2nd chld onwards..sori lah but telling me all these when i m still blur2..really cannot process leh..

still trying to grasp the fact that i m oredi a mother is hard enuf..still cant believe it lah..after trying for 8 yrs..suddenly got preggie when i hv given up..really came as a shock to us lah :)

lonerjas

the baby bonus acc you open lor... Govt give u $$ den u can choose to put in certain bank den give u $1 to $1 you bank in rite.. Tis acc will come with a ATM but can withdraw $$ de.. Use this to pay the jab at clinics lor..

Tis is wat i know

lonerjas

yup sumthg like dat. nurse at clinic told me abt atm card..so better chk wiz ocbc..i opened an acc for dd..but they said cda or sumthg like dat is only applicable for 2nd chld onwards..sori lah but telling me all these when i m still blur2..really cannot process leh..

still trying to grasp the fact that i m oredi a mother is hard enuf..still cant believe it lah..after trying for 8 yrs..suddenly got preggie when i hv given up..really came as a shock to us lah :)

how old is ur 1st child?? this new thing using special acc to pay jabs and doc fees is recently only..

you can check from the webs..

precious moment

the baby bonus acc you open lor... Govt give u $$ den u can choose to put in certain bank den give u $1 to $1 you bank in rite.. Tis acc will come with a ATM but can withdraw $$ de.. Use this to pay the jab at clinics lor..

Tis is wat i know
mine is the 1st bb, so i don't hv the dollar to dollar matching. can still use the special acc?

woo22

fm wat i rem reading up..$ for $ match is for 2nd chld onwards..1st only get $3k cash bonus (b4 aug 17th) - which i direct them to enter into my acc. then special acc is only when govt match the $ - which can be used for medical / education expenses..

lonerjas

Oh ya 1st child don have dollar matching.. so it makes no sense to put in special acc ya..

but if you have another child coming the 2nd and so on's baby bonus can be share among all children

Pwiincess

My total bill came up to $3K+. Used DH and my medisave. Didn't pay a cent, still received a cheque on the balance. FYI, i did natural but went to OT after math to remove my placenta as it didnt came out with my baby. Which means my bill include OT fees as well.

lonerjas

My total bill came up to $3K+. Used DH and my medisave. Didn't pay a cent, still received a cheque on the balance. FYI, i did natural but went to OT after math to remove my placenta as it didnt came out with my baby. Which means my bill include OT fees as well.

Natural got epi?? which hosp you went??

i cannot rmb my total bill i rmb Dh say abt 3.5 deducted from his medisave. We still paid cash almost $1k

January84

Dear all

What happens if you are booked for Natural Delivery Package but ended up with Emergency Caeserean (due to unforseen circumstances like cervix not dilating)?

Is the hospital going to charge you for the Natural Delivery Package on top of the Emergency Caeserean Package? or they will only charge the Caeserean Package?

Thanks.

Hi Pauline,

they will charge for both Natural Delivery and Emergency Caeserean Package.

yvonne_ktw

my water not enough for BB and gynae asked me to visit hospital on Saturday 11pm for induce.
After induce/observe for 1hr and went to ward waiting for contraction. Frm 2 to 4.30am i can't stand the contraction and i'm sent to labour ward till 8plus AM gynae came and BB heartbeat very fast can't wait so push to operation room for c-sec. (my c-sec is GA)

Hence, i'm being charged for the labour ward and operation room. Also, i didn't know gynae will charge double for sunday delivery....
His C-sec charge is 800 but mine is 1770(it's the same charge as the operation room)....

Hospital: TXXXXXN
Admit on 11pm(Saturday), discharge on 11am(Wednesday) like that i count is 4days but my bill indicate as 3days package.
Total Bill: Abt SGD7k
Paid: SGD2.6k CASH, the rest medisave

wenz

My 1st baby was at Gleneagle, normal birth, 3days stay, total bill 3K+ after medisave only pay $900 cash...

My 2nd Baby was at Mt A, can't rem the total bill but i paid a dep of $1260 after medisave i manage to get back $900+ cash so i only pay like $300+ cash, 2 days stay, normal birth...

My 3rd one will be TMC.... dunno how much will it cost yet cos i doing ligation so maybe more ex den previous.....

January84

my DH friend just delivered in TMC, natural without epi, total bill $3k cask paid $800...

I am not sure if she using any instruments anot...

* will update after I give birth... hahaha*
hopefully naturally birth..

wenz

my DH friend just delivered in TMC, natural without epi, total bill $3k cask paid $800...

I am not sure if she using any instruments anot...

* will update after I give birth... hahaha*
hopefully naturally birth..

u giving birth at TMC too? soon?
haha i wanna know how much it cost cos i'll be giving birth there and still need to plus ligation so i guess will be more then 3k ba...
please do let me know the environment as well.. haha~

daberdew

My hospiptal bill is about 2.3K at gleneagles but this does not include the fees I pay my gynae la.

So medisave did manage to cover the 2.3K lo. :)

January84

ya, i am delivering at TMC. last year my bill was only 2k, cash paid only $300+.
natural w/o epi, w/o anytihng.

so this year I do not know how much is the total increase . . . .
enviroment is ok, food is good. . . tasty soups! hahah!!!