Induced labour

Wah..u all r so lucky tat u were induced by drip only(tat's y less painful)...i was induced by bursting water bag(so painful tat needed 4 ppls to pressed me down) than put me on drip...i insisted on no epidural until the contraction come in once in 2-3mins & laughing gas had no effect at all. =( N my baby was vacuumed out at the end of the 14hrs labor... T_T

dodos

Wah..you all r so lucky that you were induced by drip only(that's y less painful)...i was induced by bursting water bag(so painful that needed 4 ppls to pressed me down) than put me on drip...i insisted on no epidural until the contraction come in once in 2-3mins & laughing gas had no effect at all. =( N my baby was vacuumed out at the end of the 14hrs labor... T_T
It shouldn't be painful when they break the water bag. Think your gynae is very rough.

Which hospital? well.. for my case, my gynae poked the bag.. then baby got a 2 cut on her forehead.. sigh.. heart pain.
KKH... {-.-} Even the delivery nurses r more professional den the trainee doc loh...lucky i got free upgraded to single bed room due to the 4 beds room full, to compensated my pain(tat's wat i thinks) keke... :p

Aiyoh! 2 cuts on your baby's forehead! Den now how? recovered already?? If for me, i sure sue them & hospital ah! >:-(

BB Tigger

Wah..you all r so lucky that you were induced by drip only(that's y less painful)...i was induced by bursting water bag(so painful that needed 4 ppls to pressed me down) than put me on drip...i insisted on no epidural until the contraction come in once in 2-3mins & laughing gas had no effect at all. =( N my baby was vacuumed out at the end of the 14hrs labor... T_T
For me, my gynae broke the waterbag before putting me on drips. But it did not hurt :err:

joeybeadz

Kandang Kerbau Hospital... {-.-} Even the delivery nurses r more professional then the trainee doc loh...lucky i got free upgraded to single bed room due to the 4 beds room full, to compensated my pain(that's what i thinks) keke... :p

Aiyoh! 2 cuts on your baby's forehead! then now how? recovered already?? If for me, i sure sue them & hospital ! >:-(
Recovered... HENG...i put baby oil twice. younger, easy to recover.. anyway, now she is bigger, also sometimes got cut by her fingernails..

Sue no use one.. becos the gynae can said need to burst the water bag mah.. anyway, they dont scan to make sure where to poke anyway..

joeybeadz

Oh no, which hospital is it? Your baby ok now?
Its not about the hospital... but ok lor.. everyday looked at her then. always pain.. got take photo one... her face was facing the vagina... i guess that's why the dilution does not work well and ended up C-section.

Recovered... lucky...i put baby oil twice. younger, easy to recover.. anyway, now she is bigger, also sometimes got cut by her fingernails..

Sue no use one.. becos the gynae can said need to burst the water bag mah.. anyway, they dont scan to make sure where to poke anyway..
Which hospital u went?