Induction vs C sect

PTB7476

Not true, kekekekeke... My gynae kept asking hubs if he wanted to see the cuts. I had a running commentary in the OT, kept hearing Qs like "now we are going to cut thru the womb, do you want to come n see?", "ahhh, can see the baby now. Do you want to see?"..., to each Q, hubs' reply is always "no, thank you". lol

I was given some pics taken by the anaesthetist during the op. There was 1 of baby 1/2 out of my tummy.
:tlaugh:i like your gynae sense of humor...i would see if i can hahaha...but like your hb...my hb dun want to see ...so i will be going for GA instead

PTB7476

l
actually after the recent hospitalused the wrong sperm for IVF, i told my hub, next one if still c-sect, i wanna choose epi, so he can follow the nurse out and lessen the chances of carrying the wrong baby. buahahahaha!! :tlaugh:
:tlaugh: i dun think C sect so easily to make mistake bah..unlike delivery ward...several mtb going through the process at the same time...
that is also why i prefer gleneagle than TMC cos all the weighting and tagging is done IN the delivery ward unlike TMC must bring BB out of delivery ward...but too bad my gynae prefer TMC than gleneagle so no choice i am stuck with TMC but since i am going C sect so not much diff

Amulet

Not true, kekekekeke... My gynae kept asking hubs if he wanted to see the cuts. I had a running commentary in the OT, kept hearing Qs like "now we are going to cut thru the womb, do you want to come n see?", "ahhh, can see the baby now. Do you want to see?"..., to each Q, hubs' reply is always "no, thank you". lol

I was given some pics taken by the anaesthetist during the op. There was 1 of baby 1/2 out of my tummy.
wah! tat's cool! how i wish i have photos of my c-sec procedure..

PTB7476

good luck! remember to bring your socks n cardigan.. might be cold.
err... i bought them but did not get to use it cos it is too hot .... i perspire even in aircon room... even now at home... i am perspiring like mad and i am having heat rashes all over the body sob sob

joeybeadz

err... i bought them but did not get to use it cos it is too hot .... i perspire even in aircon room... even now at home... i am perspiring like mad and i am having heat rashes all over the body sob sob
oh. at home different, I also perspired. But then becos it was nov, quite windy. And I had a cold! Got to take medication. Haiz.
Try to put powder? Are you bathing?

PTB7476

oh. at home different, I also perspired. But then becos it was nov, quite windy. And I had a cold! Got to take medication. sigh.
Try to put powder? Are you bathing?
i bath since day 4th when i discharged from hospital:001_302:
nov windy...:embarrassed: not seem to me ... no matter what i just perspire and perspire esp after meals unless i retreat into the aircon room ...

joeybeadz

i bath since day 4th when i discharged from hospital:001_302:
nov windy...:embarrassed: not seem to me ... no matter what i just perspire and perspire esp after meals unless i retreat into the aircon room ...
oh.. confinement supposed to be heaty one. especially when you are breastfeeding. you have to drink those milk powder for breastfeeding one so that you and baby will get the max calcium. I regreted I never and only started after 2-3 months later.

Did you use those herbal pack and soak in hot water before you bathe? supposed to help in getting rid the wind in your body. Can get your hubby to buy from the chinese medical hall.

PTB7476

oh.. confinement supposed to be heaty one. especially when you are breastfeeding. you have to drink those milk powder for breastfeeding one so that you and baby will get the max calcium. I regreted I never and only started after 2-3 months later.

Did you use those herbal pack and soak in hot water before you bathe? supposed to help in getting rid the wind in your body. Can get your hubby to buy from the chinese medical hall.
yah i did take those milk for breastfeeding since discharge and drank alot of soup and water...
yah also bought the herbal pack and those confinement showerfoam to shower...but i still perspire alot when i drink or eat haha...

joeybeadz

yah i did take those milk for breastfeeding since discharge and drank alot of soup and water...
yah also bought the herbal pack and those confinement showerfoam to shower...but i still perspire alot when i drink or eat haha...
its normal... u need to change your tee more frequent then ever. sometimes in the middle of the night, it happens, esp when I never switch on aircon...;) I also dunno how to manage to pass the stage...

PTB7476

its normal... u need to change your tee more frequent then ever. sometimes in the middle of the night, it happens, esp when I never switch on aircon...;) I also dunno how to manage to pass the stage...
i on airon and i still perspire like mad...guess it's the food we take ...cant wait for my daily bath haha...