is it normal to feel sleepy

PTB7476

ladies

do you feel tired and sleepy in or approaching 2nd tri...dunno why i feel so sleepy and kept wanting to take naps and have no problem falling asleep again at night

Normal . In fact , i nap during lunch time in my office and sometimes i just close my eyes during non-lunch time .

Luckily Boss is the understanding type . And my surrounding colleagues too . Ask me to rest more as they know having a extra one inside the body is very taxing .

Should rest more now as during the last trimester will get harder to sleep due to the huge size .

Jlee

I totally agree. I am now 11 weeks.
FYI, I sleep throughout during weekend.. I can take 3 to 4 hours afternoon nap and can still sleep at 10pm at night...

PTB7476

I totally agree. I am now 11 weeks.
FYI, I sleep throughout during weekend.. I can take 3 to 4 hours afternoon nap and can still sleep at 10pm at night...
same... i can take 3-4hrs afternoon nap and still can sleep at 10-11ish at night and all my weekend are burnt sleeping at home:tlaugh:

P4nic

me too! i feeling very very very sleepy now!
i still continue to sleep at 11pm+ in the nite coz i find after work go back sleep so early a bit no life.. so i try to endure la.. but at home not zzz oso resting ma.. more xin ku part is during work lo.. wan sleep oso cannot sleep..

PTB7476

me too! i feeling very very very sleepy now!
i still continue to sleep at 11pm+ in the nite coz i find after work go back sleep so early a bit no life.. so i try to endure .. but at home not zzz also resting .. more xin ku part is during work .. want sleep also cannot sleep..
for me... office hr no choice but nite time i get sleepy by 9++ and i endure until 10+ then cannot take it anymore must sleep...
most of the time i sleep before 11pm :tlaugh:

jas2909

Wah! you guys can still fight the sleepiness.. I was so sleepy till I reach home bathe.. eat and then sleep straight.. About 7+pm till next day 9am? :err: still feel very sleepy loh.. haha.. While at work I sneak off to nap in the nursing room.. super sleepy.. :shyxxx:

PTB7476

Wah! you guys can still fight the sleepiness.. I was so sleepy till I reach home bathe.. eat and then sleep straight.. About 7+pm till next day 9am? :err: still feel very sleepy loh.. haha.. While at work I sneak off to nap in the nursing room.. super sleepy.. :shyxxx:
your co not bad still has a nursing room... my office nursing room is one of the cubicle in the toilet !