Is it real??? Or just a false hope???

joeybeadz

Thanks joeybeadz. Hmm ok next time I see gynae, I shall ask him about fertility check.

I am also planning to see traditional chinese medicine doctor as he is quite famous for helping couples who trying to conceive. My family and relatives have been going to him for normal herbs for cough, flu etc over many years so I feel quite safe going to him. Only problem is now he doesn't seem to open shop regularly. Heard from my aunty that he's busy with grandchildren. Hope I can see him soon.
Thats the problem with popular doc.. TCM is a long shot.. as the medicine will benefit in the long run...

That time I went to one TCM... have appt no use one.. still have to wait till the clinic closing shop soon.. haaa

sandramilk

I know.. age is catching up.. we are thinking to try no 2 when she turned 1 as I had a c-section. Basic check and pap smear not fertility check... so you should go for specific tests.

I also want to have 3 children, since that is the max I can have since I had c-section.. hmm.. Yes.. it is possible to lose fertility.. or should I say decrease over age..
This is an interesting topic,
on 2004 i gave birth to my daught, than I decided to put the Mirena which is valid for 5 years. So in January 2010 i removed to try my second baby.

I bought the ovulation test, i tryed 3 months using the ovulation test and nothing, in May i missed my period, i did 3 home test, blod test all came positive, but one week later my period started full of colics.

So i knew i was losting the baby.
So I decidade i new method i got few free aplications from I-phone that tells you the appropriate date, and did my home work since the first week after my period left.

And i just asked God to help me, and now I am in my forth month, everything just look so perfect that even my doctor, was suprised how i was able to get pregnant one month later of the abortion.

So I would to encorage those who are trying, do not give up
The things that are impossible for men kind are possible when we trust God.

Hi Babybubbles, thank you. You mean I can go swimming in first trimester? I am only 5weeks, can go swim? Before pregnant I have been going swimming once a week. now alot of ppl ask me dont swim in first trimester. : (
Really? I swam regularly during my first trimester last time and no problems. I think it all depends on yrself. Just don't over exert. Take it easy. Maybe if you used to swim 10 laps, now just swim 5. My cousin who always jogs 3-4 times a week continued to jog up to 5 months pregnant. But she just jogged more slowly and shorter distance. But she's super fit and has been running for years. So the gynae said it's ok to continue, just don't over exert, and must always listen to yr body.

Thats the problem with popular doc.. traditional chinese medicine is a long shot.. as the medicine will benefit in the long run...

That time I went to one traditional chinese medicine... have appt no use one.. still have to wait till the clinic closing shop soon.. haaa
Yeah I don't go for TCM often, but if I do, I go when I take half day leave or something, so can go during the off peak time. And still there's queue!!

Hi mummies, my blood test for HCG is out it's more than 1200mIU/ml which means it's positive. I'm so happy as blood test confirm it all. Now I just look forward to seeing my precious little heartbeat in the next scan. will keep all updated on my progress. : ).

~Praise God~~

Hey Marchbear83, Congrat to u... so u tested b4 ur mense due... and was having positive result... :Dancing_wub:

My menses due tomorrow 22nd Oct 2010... since last few day i feel so unwell... yesterday morning feel like vomit when having my breakfast and today when i having my lunch (grille fish)... feel like vomit again... i did not go for my test yet... cos juz afraid it make me disappointed again so i am still waiting for my menses to due 1 or 2 wk late than check... keep thinking whether is it the prenancy symptoms or is only bcos of the haze...

Hey Marchbear83, Congrat to you... so you tested before your mense due... and was having positive result... :Dancing_wub:

My menses due tomorrow 22nd Oct 2010... since last few day i feel so unwell... yesterday morning feel like vomit when having my breakfast and today when i having my lunch (grille fish)... feel like vomit again... i did not go for my test yet... cos just afraid it make me disappointed again so i am still waiting for my menses to due 1 or 2 wk late than check... keep thinking whether is it the prenancy symptoms or is only bcos of the haze...
Hi Jennifer, I was disappointed so many times but finally accept the fact that getting pregnant is not something easy so once I got feeling I will test it out on the date my period due to face the result. If negative I just tell myself try harder next time. I am the type that cannot wait for so long delay then test maybe I'm the gan chiong type. Hehe. Anyway if you suspect you are preggy just take good care n standby a test kit to test when you feel it's time. Remember morning first midstream pee is the most accurate. Take care n baby dust to you.

Hi Jennifer, I was disappointed so many times but finally accept the fact that getting pregnant is not something easy so once I got feeling I will test it out on the date my period due to face the result. If negative I just tell myself try harder next time. I am the type that cannot wait for so long delay then test maybe I'm the gan chiong type. Hehe. Anyway if you suspect you are preggy just take good care n standby a test kit to test when you feel it's time. Remember morning first midstream pee is the most accurate. Take care n baby dust to you.
thks marchbear83, i am same like u can't wait person too... is juz the disappointment make me hold on... and also the haze too...

will update ones i have went for the test... keke.. hope this time i have gd new... keke...:Dancing_tongue:...

Is this ur first kid????? me trying for a bb girl keke... cos i have 2 boys of the age of 7 and 5...:001_302:

thks marchbear83, i am same like you can't wait person too... is just the disappointment make me hold on... and also the haze too...

will update ones i have went for the test... keke.. hope this time i have good new... keke...:Dancing_tongue:...

Is this your first kid????? me trying for a baby girl keke... cos i have 2 boys of the age of 7 and 5...:001_302:
Yup it's my first : )