Market rate for Babysitter

Eric7

Hi, if u need part time helper, pls feel free contact me, am helping my relative only

My relative was a teacher, retired and she comes to visit me for sometimes and wanted to do something during
her free time. Pay can be upon to you, important but not the most. However, she may need your help to pick her up at MRT
and send or show her the way back to the same MRT if it's straightforward Her available timing is from 7h30pm-11pm during
weekdays and whole day during weekends (9am-11pm). So if you're interested in having her, please feel free to contact me.
She's honest careful, clean and neat. Can speak English but not too fast.

My No: 9321 5981 or 97351578
Thanks and regards!

nguyentb

Hi, if you need part time helper, pls feel free contact me, am helping my relative only

My relative was a teacher, retired and she comes to visit me for sometimes and wanted to do something during
her free time. Pay can be upon to you, important but not the most. However, she may need your help to pick her up at MRT
and send or show her the way back to the same MRT if it's straightforward Her available timing is from 7h30pm-11pm during
weekdays and whole day during weekends (9am-11pm). So if you're interested in having her, please feel free to contact me.
She's honest careful, clean and neat. Can speak English but not too fast.

My No: 9321 5981 or 97351578
Thanks and regards!
Hi, sorry, I need a nanny daytime only. Btw, thanks for your offer.

Apple007

Mommy, any recomendation for a good nanny to take care my soon to be 6 months old in january 2016? Location is around toa payoh with no smoke and pet free environment. Take care of him from 7.30am-7 pm.
Prefer who take care most of 1 kid at the moment.
Do pm me
Thank you