Need recommendation

kio1

Hi Mummy's....

Any good CL to recommend, i will be due in 25 Jan 2010 for my second one... need to find a good CL

Please kindly email me the CL contacts no.

Thank
Kio

Dreamz

HELP! My EDD is 29 Sept and due to a change of plan....I'm urgently looking for confinement nanny. If you know of any good and responsible one, pls refer to me. Many thanks!

Jan25

Hi all, i'm new here. just to check if anyone else has engaged yu ying as recom by wendy79? any other feedback?

Hi all, i'm new here. just to check if anyone else has engaged yu ying as recom by wendy79? any other feedback?
Hi, I have a very good confinement aunty (Siew Zhen Jie) helping me and my confinement just ended today. She is booked till jan 2010 BUT U can call her at 92440112 (Singapore line) / 019-773 3251 / 012-739-3588 to book her or ask her if she is still available in case some of her booking last min put her aeroplane .. hehe.. can Baofang staying in Jurong East recommend you will do.
She is good at housework, diligent and had great initiative n her food are good as well and she knows a lot about caring for babies because she had years of experience.
Good luck to your confinement & enjoy!

nicebaby

hi...I also need a CL at early Mar09..coz me have no experience of hiring CL as my first one is taken care of my mother-in-law, now i have to look for CL.
Anyone here know any CL who is good and experienced that is avaliable next Mar09 as I heard ppl saying that good CL must booked 6 mths in advance.
Thanx very much!!
;)

Last edited:

kym

I can recommend and quarantee good cl to you. pm me if you require the service.

kym

hi...I also need a CL at early Mar09..coz me have no experience of hiring CL as my first one is taken care of my mother-in-law, now i have to look for CL.
Anyone here know any CL who is good and experienced that is avaliable next Mar09 as I heard ppl saying that good CL must booked 6 mths in advance.
Thanx very much!!
;)

hihi,

any recommendation for good CL? my due date is Jan 2010.
hi, i am not sure exactly which date but you can call siew zhen jie at 92440112 (Singapore line) / 019-773 3251 / 012-739-3588. she will be singapore for confinement job around next week.

jaslcare

Mummies, can look for Auntie Han too...020127625954. She's a flexi person...$ wise think market standard $1.9k...she's not so $ face loh...she's an easy person...she knows my situations and charges me (sorry, i think to be fair, i cannot review cos i tried one time and the person went to bargain with her which i feel unfair to her) slightly lower (not lower than $1.9k as this price is standard) as i still have 2 toddlers to help up when they back from childcare...

I know she's comi out in Nov, can meet her up to see if u r comfortable w her..

Janice^_^

Dear MTBs,

I am new here and recently searching for nice and expericenced CL as I heard tat CL need to be booked early esp during CNY. Hope you all could advise me.

My EDD date is 18-feb-2010 living at Jurong East area.

Lazy_Mum

Dear MTBs,

I am new here and recently searching for nice and expericenced CL as I heard that CL need to be booked early esp during CNY. Hope you all could advise me.

My EDD date is 18-feb-2010 living at Jurong East area.

Hi Janice,

Currently I'm doing my confirment and has engaged Mdm Zhuo Ying Hua from PEM Agency. She is nice and cheerful. She cook well and is flexible with my request like what I like and don't like to eat. She also very concern for my husband and my 2 yrs old son too. Oh.....she also cook desert for my family once a while. As for taking care of baby, I think she is good. In fact, it's already 3 weeks since I gave birth and throughout this 3 weeks, I didn't have to wake up at night.....and I really rest well and worry free for my baby. My husband find her good and approachable too. But the only thing is that she do talk a lot....but we found that ok as what she talk are just general. Do ask for her from the PEM Agency.

Good Luck!!!!! :wong19:

M&M

My CL is Auntie Liqing. She’s in her 50s. A very friendly, cheerful, experienced, modern & flexible person.

She’ll let me know what I can eat & what I cant eat. If I need to eat a certain food but I dont’t like, she wont force me but will offer alternatives. When she’s done with her duties(ie. Wash clothes, prepare food for meals, etc……), she’ll help me with simple housework.

She charges me $1.8K, exclusive of the red packet given to her upon arrival & departure. Amount is entirely up to individual. Also not inclusive of her trip to custom on the 14th day. I do my own marketing. I paid her a deposit of $300 when I was 3 months pregnant.

As I’m giving TBF before I returned to work, I instruct her to make me a cup of hot drink every time after I nurse/pump(round the clock). She did a good job. She’s not very pro-breastfeeding but she’ll respect your decision to breastfeed & make the necessary dishes to help with your supply. She even reminded me the food that I can touch which may affect my supply.

She’s good with tonics. She took very good care of baby & me.
Hi. Can I have Auntie Liqing's contact? Thanks.

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

hi mummies,

who uses this confinement lady call Xiuzhen? I called her in Apr to book her for my Oct due date and I've been trying to get hold of her but both her M'sian and S'pore mobiles are not switched on!!!

Altho my EDD is 24 Oct, my gynae said my dd might be due earlier as she's already engaged!!! So I'm now in desperation to get in touch with this lady as I won't want last min 'stunt' and left in the lurch without confinement help.

So please PM me her number if you have engaged her recently. thanks!

kym

did you pay her deposit? what is her number? maybe you can try again.

you still have time, don't worry. If you need help, can contact me as I know few cl from M'sia. Or, you could give me her full name and I get my cl to find her, they have their network. : )

kym

hi mummies,

who uses this confinement lady call Xiuzhen? I called her in Apr to book her for my Oct due date and I've been trying to get hold of her but both her M'sian and S'pore mobiles are not switched on!!!

Altho my EDD is 24 Oct, my gynae said my dear daughter might be due earlier as she's already engaged!!! So I'm now in desperation to get in touch with this lady as I won't want last min 'stunt' and left in the lurch without confinement help.

So please PM me her number if you have engaged her recently. thanks!

Daphne Lim

Hi all

My due date is about end of April 2010. This will be 2nd child. I did not get a nanny last time but I think I need 1 now. Have been looking around and emailing ppl on their nanny but cannot decide. Do daytime only and 24/7 charges the same? The charge does not include the food the nanny buy? Cannot decide if I want the nanny to stay over.But if she stay over I will have all meals prepare for me. Please someone help me and recommend me a very very good nanny...that is clean/hygiene, cook very well (for husband & son too), do not nag....do all the marketing...thank you so much...email me also can...need to find 1 soon...
MUST BE GOOD!!! And I be breastfeed my child 100% if can...like my 1st son.

Daphne Lim
spiritoftao1971@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Kim

She didn't ak for a deposit, was recommended by a friend who engaged her in apr. So it's only verbal confirmation and my friend says usually she'll be kancheong and will call to check on my 'condition'.

I only knew her as Xiuzhen and it'll be good if your CL network can track her down... I don't want to be left 'hanging' when I don't know if she still remember the verbal engagement.

thanks for your help!!

kym

well, 秀珍 (Xiuzhen) is a common name, I need more information, like her age, her location. I knew a very good cl, also called Xiuzhen, who is from pontian, 50 plus. is this the one you talking abt?