Nursing Bra

Astar

Is this a need to bring when we check into the hospital for delivery? Dunno if I should buy one ..

snowbear

Is this a need to bring when we check into the hospital for delivery? Dunno if I should buy one ..
I wore nursing bra from 4th month of preg.. it doubles up as a maternity bra. Anyway, you may just wanna buy nursing bras if you're intending to bf. Makes it easier for yourself during bfding though i know of people who have bf without it.

snowbear

thanks! Looks like I'll just go get 2 pieces.. Are they expensive?
Not really. I bought 3 strapless ones with soft underwire and 4 without wire. I only rem the cost of the ones without wire coz i just went back to get more recently. Perfect Mum's selling 4 for $80+. That works out to be only about $20 per bra. Compared to my Triumph bras, it's just a quarter of the cost! :tlaugh: But if you buy 2, i think it's slightly more ex per piece compared to buying 4. If you're bfding long-term like me, it's worth it to buy more...

Astar

hahaha... i like ur ticker design...

Thanks.. will get 2 first.. and see if i can be a milk bar like you before getting more!:001_302:

newbie2009

Not really. I bought 3 strapless ones with soft underwire and 4 without wire. I only rem the cost of the ones without wire coz i just went back to get more recently. Perfect Mum's selling 4 for $80+. That works out to be only about $20 per bra. Compared to my Triumph bras, it's just a quarter of the cost! :tlaugh: But if you buy 2, i think it's slightly more ex per piece compared to buying 4. If you're bfding long-term like me, it's worth it to buy more...
I agree that that the price is ok. The design is not fantastic. Or should I put it, there is no design at all haha. but are all nursing bras like that? Plain???

ross

i bought both with n underwire but end up using those without underwire bras. for me i feel more comfty without underwire, makes easier for sleeping as well.
yeah, nursing bras are just plain coz tried to look for one with design but the salesgirl told me all nursing bras are plain.

same like snowbear, i wore my nursing bra during my preggy days but only during the 8mths.

snowbear

i bought both with n underwire but end up using those without underwire bras. for me i feel more comfty without underwire, makes easier for sleeping as well.
yeah, nursing bras are just plain coz tried to look for one with design but the salesgirl told me all nursing bras are plain.

same like snowbear, i wore my nursing bra during my preggy days but only during the 8mths.
yeah, i wear those without underwire most of the time, that's why they're worn out so much earlier that i had to go back to get more recently. Only wear the underwired ones when i go out coz look nicer underneath clothes. :)

snowbear

hahaha... i like ur ticker design...

Thanks.. will get 2 first.. and see if i can be a milk bar like you before getting more!:001_302:
Haha... you can do it! I went through a lot of difficulties bfding at first. Even said in this forum some time back that i can't imagine why mummies in this forum love bfding! Now i understand!!! :Dancing_wub: