Pneumococcal Vaccination

pkshl

hi mummies, i like to check is Pneumococcal Vaccination is available at polyclinics?

my son just took his MMR injection yesterday. How long should i wait to let him take Pneumococcal Vaccination ? ( i had asked the GP yesterday but he didnt give me a proper answer & he looks like a trainee doc, he even asked me where should he jab , i had to tel him to jab at my son's buttock).:nah:

thommye

hi mummies, i like to check is Pneumococcal Vaccination is available at polyclinics?

my son just took his MMR injection yesterday. How long should i wait to let him take Pneumococcal Vaccination ? ( i had asked the GP yesterday but he didnt give me a proper answer & he looks like a trainee doc, he even asked me where should he jab , i had to tel him to jab at my son's buttock).:nah:

Pneumoccocal is available at polyclinics. can pay by medisave, $160 (if not wrong)

my son took his 3 mths after his mmr. let my boy take all his jabs at the polyclinic, can make appointment, and the nurses all experienced (have specific arms or thighs for the jabs). cannot imagine if doc ask me where to jab!!! *faints*