pre and postnatal massage in the east

newbie35

Hi. I'm looking for advise on pre and post natal massage.
anyone with good experiences and effective results, please help advise. Thanks! Please provide me with rates and contacts of good traditional massage ladies.

MeganLim

anyone with good experiences and effective results, please help advise. Thanks! Please provide me with rates and contacts of good traditional massage ladies.

Hi,

I am having pre natal massage with a Chinese lady Jayce. She is good with massaging skill. Think she learn it from a malay masseur and provide massage services for pre/post natal massage, slimming and relaxation.

She charges about $50-$80 per session maybe you can check with her.
Email me if you are interested and i can give you her contact.

Thanks

Tiara

Post Natal Masssage can help you to recuperate your body after delivery.

I found Post Natal Massage from HWA XIA Baby SPA. One of the lady called Angela, her service is very good .
Her traditional chinese medicine massage is excellent and very knowledgable. Its one and half hour of whole body massage with wrapping of my tummy. Amazingly i passed out wind thru my back at each session....
Btw, they also have the program which can help to increase the out coming of the breast milk.... Last time my baby always cant drink enough so must drink 2 more times everyday... Now he can drink enough amt of my milk everyday...
Haha...
Oh ya, her phone No. 81770139 or 64894847 for Baby SPA. Btw, her time table very pack, so I think is better that you make appointment with her early abit..
Ok... that's all... Need to go feed my baby ... cheers..

Hi Mums & Mums-to-Be!

I'm Tiara, mum of 1 month baby. Would like to share with you about Pre & Post Natal Massage.

I "highly" recommended my massage lady, noura sam. You can contact her at hp 94345343. Her 'amazing' massage skilled that you able to pass out 'wind' thru your vagina and get flatter tummy just after few sessions......

Visit her FaceBook - Javanese Traditional Body, Pre & Post Natal Massage. There are Promotions for both "PRE & POST NATAL MASSAGE"

Cheers,
Tiara
:red:

JaRa

hi there,

Tried Sri Bayu Balinese Spa. they provide a good massage and good service.
the lady (Mia) who does my pre and post natal is very patient and is always ready to help. her massage is really effective.
maybe you can try out a session of prenatal massage and see if you like her touch.
you can call them at 62861006 to find out more.