Red Packet

quincy1986

Anybody knows any promotion that's now giving away red packet for free?
like some useful household products that we can buy and then comes with free red packets.

in need of red packet.
my sil change new notes for us but did not give us the red packets =.=

and then, care to share how much you usually give?
1) nieces & nephews from own siblings' family
2) nieces & nephews from close cousins' family
3) nieces & nephews from 1 year meet once cousins' family

:p

Shez

Quincy1986, I have loads of red packets if you need more! PM me and I can send them to you?

As for how much I give, it depends on how many kids! My hubby has a small family - 3 cousins so each gets $12. I have 30+ cousins from both sides of my family so all gets $6 each. As for those see once a year kids, i give $4.

quincy1986

@Shez and @Wendy7788
i am so sorry and thanks for the offer.
i have over spent for my CNY and got many red packets after i have posted this.
but @Shez thanks for the info. i was thinking of giving $12 for the kids as well.
actually my plan is $12 for my hubby's side (close relatives + close friends).
$12 for my side (closer relatives + close friends) because my relatives are lesser that hubby's.
and then maybe $6 for kids i see once a year.

Last edited:

Shez

@quincy1986, np I think just give the figure you and hubby are comfy with. And keep the extra red packets, as years pass, u will realize that u will have many many many extras! Lol.

Last night I went to capitaland for some shopping and ended up with 12 packets of red packet! That's what I'm using this year coz it shows the pandas.

Ninasky

I got a few packs from POSB when I changed some $2 and $10 notes. My hubby get some petrol kiosk. These days they are all very pretty.