Sale of Balance Flats - August 2010

Triquetra

Anyone applied? For which area and how is your queue no.?

I applied for Jurong West 5rm
No. of Flats supplied = 120
Queue no = 390

Sad!

Gem2505

I applied for CCK 5room/executive units.
got 17 units. my queue was 134! -_-"

its my 8TH ATTEMPT with HDB! donated $80 to them! cant be bothered and didnt put hope at all.

just purchased resale last friday. tired of all those waitings. go MP 3 times already also NO USE! =_=

Ting

LOL! mine is worst lorr~~

Q number is 1915, but supplied hses only 527! (4rm at PG)

norfen

I applied for the 5rm/exec. flats under CCK..
queue no. : 46

a vast improvement from my previous BTO attempts.. in the Q. no, that is... but confirm cannot get...
buay tahan maaaan... tried 5x BTO, still cannot get!! First timer, both stable income, applied HLE already... :( this is sooo depressing....

Gem2505

I applied for the 5rm/exec. flats under chua chu kang..
queue no. : 46

a vast improvement from my previous BTO attempts.. in the Q. no, that is... but confirm cannot get...
buay tahan maaaan... tried 5x BTO, still cannot get!! First timer, both stable income, applied HLE already... :( this is sooo depressing....
ha.. we applied for the same cat. my no. worst lor. its my 8th time! gave up alrady. just bot my resale unit. going for first appt end of this month. bth man. donated $80 to HDB for nothing. sianz!

tigerlily88

My queue num was 1440,applied for sengkang and there's 500+ flats too...
So stressed that im still renting outside...appeal at hdb also no use...

Gegerl

my queue number was 627, applied for sengkang 4-room flat. My 2nd attempt participating in their launches, both numbers exceeded the number of flats they offer.
bro and sis-in-law participated in this exercise, their first try and their number is 300++!

Guess it really depends on luck. Sighz!

Hi same here. So disappointed in singapore. My friend PR husband singaporean apply for sales of bal flat already get liao. so sometime i wondering izzit HDB giving chance to those PR.

Sorry if i offended anyone

Ting

everyone gets a fair chance be it singaporean or PR. so nth to do with your nationality. dun think too much lorr.

Mummyeve

Hi,

I applied for the balance flat as well.. and got a q # of 153 out of the 400 plus units available in Sengkang..

I heard that the 1st timer grant of 30k is granted upon looking into the combine salary of the couple.. is that true? Eg. if combine salary is high, then the grant will be lesser.

I though this grant is 1 shot off as long as you are a 1st timer..

Hope someone can enlighten me on this.

Gem2505

Hi,

I applied for the balance flat as well.. and got a q # of 153 out of the 400 plus units available in Sengkang..

I heard that the 1st timer grant of 30k is granted upon looking into the combine salary of the couple.. is that true? Eg. if combine salary is high, then the grant will be lesser.

I though this grant is 1 shot off as long as you are a 1st timer..

Hope someone can enlighten me on this.
if im not wrong, the 1st timer grant you talking about is for first timer who buy resale flat. you will not be getting first timer grant from HDB if you purchase straight from them as the price they're selling you are way below market valuation price.
you can get additional housing grant, which is based on your combined salary with your husband. different range of salary will have different amount of grant. perhaps you can go into HDB website and look under AHG ( additional housing grant ) and see how much you're entitled to. If combined more than 5K, then no more grant loh.