Stokke Xplory stroller pram basic set.

aidenlin

do not hesitate to contact me or just post your queries here
more orders of xplory welcome before I combine my order

Portawand

Hi I am interested to get a stokke xplory (green color).just the basic stroller without cot. Can you quote me the price with shipment and gst added in?
btw when will it come in as my baby is due for arrival in late January... thanks.....

aidenlin

hi portawand,

Total damage will be sing$1284. (include shipping plus gst incurred)
item will arrive within 2-3 weeks after I sent out orders.
Will be sending out orders by this few days. So try not to miss this shipment or you have to wait till March for the next shipment.

Please bank transfer payment $1284 to POSB SAVING 124214092 for me to proceed with your order.
After u have transferred please take note of the transaction Id and notify me through
email aidenlinsh@gmail.com

Anymore queries please pms or email me. thank you for the support.....

pigdawz

May i know do you do home delivery? i need a basic set with additional carrycot, how much will that be?

aidenlin

pigdawz,

Total damage for xplory basic set plus carry cot is sing$1545.
Anymore queries can pms or email me aidenlinsh@gmail.com

Orders closing soon:)

pigdawz

Hi Aidelin, I would like to order a purple Xplory basic set plus a carry cot.
So I transfer $1545 to your POSB saving 124214092 right? No more other miscellaneous charges when the stroller arrives right?

aidenlin

Hi Pigdawz,

yes the amount and account number is correct. SGD 1545 is the final sum. no more other charges.
Please take down the transaction id after you had transfer so I can follow up with the order.
Btw sorry I do not do home delivery, I am just helping friends to buy in bulk from overseas with just a little bit of coffee money.I dun have the resource and time to still go deliver myself haha.Hope you understand.

Do get back to me once you had transferred. Thank you and have a happy new year.:)

pigdawz

hi aidenlin I had just ATM transfer SGD 1545 to your account at 9.05 pm.(reference num 3541)
for my order purple xplory basic set stroller plus carry cot. please check.

aidenlin

pigdawz:741596 said:
hi aidenlin I had just ATM transfer SGD 1545 to your account at 9.05 pm.(reference num 3541)
for my order purple xplory basic set stroller plus carry cot. please check.
had received the amount. pigdawz please email me your contact number so I can inform you immediately when your items arrived...

aidenlin

Portawand:742807 said:
hi can I still order.
do u accept PayPal?
at least I feel its safer for both buyer n seller.
Yes PayPal is accepted. what is your email. I will
send you the invoice and payment option

samson

I would like to know some details before placing an order, where does your stock come from? How do I claim my warranty should anything fails on the stoke xplory?