Temples in Kerala

Drenne

Kerala,‘God’s Own Country’, is literally the abode of many deities.There are many a temples in Kerala that are worth a visit. Manypilgrims from all over the country and world come to visit thetemples in Kerala with the help of theKerala tour operators.Kerala temples are also very famous for their architecture. They arealso in perfect harmony with the climatic conditions and the naturalresources of the region.

Oneof the famous temples in Kerala is the Sri Kashimath temple that issituated near Chemgam in the West Hill area of Calicut. It wasestablished in 1983. The temple enshrines the Hindu deities as inevery typical Hindu temple. The deities look elegant and are presentin full endornment. On a regular basis religious functions areadministered out in the temple by the temple Mutt. The devotees visitthe temple with zeal and devotion not only to get a glimpse of thedeities but also to attend the functions held at the temple.

Anothertemple that showcases its ancient architecture is the Sri Garudatemple that is located at Chamravattom road of Taripangode on theboundary of the Thirumala Devaswom Temple in Cochin. Garuda is theeagle that is the carrier of Lord Vishnu, who is one of the prominentGods of Hinduism. The image installed in the temple is about six feethigh. The temple also enshrines the Koorma avatar of Lord Vishnu. Thetemple is ornated by golden snakes around it, and thus presents animpressive sight to the tourists and the devotees.

kinberuri

Wts red bonbebe boxter stroller

Want to sell a red bonbebe stroller at $80. In good condition. Selling away to clear space n have mre than 1 stroller....

Pm me if u r interested. Self collect only. Thanks

jenny88

Re: Wts red bonbebe boxter stroller

wow i have never been to kerala although i always wanted to go. how many days is a good holiday period?

MrsStrife

Re: Wts red bonbebe boxter stroller

INDIA! Yes,another dream vacation destination of mine. Just don't have the time (plus, willing friends to come with me). I know...sad/