TMC current visiting policy

You also due this dec?

My wife too..that's our 1st grand daughter for my parent and her... so i'm expecting quite a number of people coming...

My wife EDD keep moving forward. 1st from 21st dec then 17th dec then now... 11 dec..That time i went for hospital tour. I was told nowaday they more lenient. At most visitors to wait at the lobby same level to the ward.

izanyzam

What about me..??Im due next month...Hopefully the visiting policy will be back to normal by then...!!! :001_302::001_302:

What about me..??Im due next month...Hopefully the visiting policy will be back to normal by then...!!! :001_302::001_302:
Last week i just went to TMC hospital tour with my wife. Ask a lot of questions from the service counter. As far as i know bout N1H1, it's still yellow so meaning can cover 1 eye only... Of coz i wish that by your time of deliver, become colourless (cover both eyes).. Let's pray for the best

izanyzam

Last week i just went to Thomson Medical Center hospital tour with my wife. Ask a lot of questions from the service counter. As far as i know bout N1H1, it's still yellow so meaning can cover 1 eye only... Of coz i wish that by your time of deliver, become colourless (cover both eyes).. Let's pray for the best
Thanks Daddy_Siansters..Yah hopefully by next month,the rule will ease up..!!! :001_302:

As what i know now the Jab for H1N1 coming soon... so possiblities of the colour code for H1N1 will be better. Hope TMC people close eyes soon...God bless all