TMC Gynae

landy

Hi,

I am new to this forum.

I suffer from low protein S and am looking for a sutiable gynae to help me. Can anyone recommend a suitable lady gynae whose charges are reasonable? Prefably in TMC as it is convenient for me.

LF

Tracey

Hi,

I am new to this forum.

I suffer from low protein S and am looking for a sutiable gynae to help me. Can anyone recommend a suitable lady gynae whose charges are reasonable? Prefably in Thomson Medical Center as it is convenient for me.

LF
Hello I just saw your post. My gynae Dr Lawrence Ang is from TMC and has clinic there and Sun Plaza. He is very good and his charges are really reasonable. You may want to contact him? You can email me at traceyjudith@gmail.com if you want any more details.
Tracey :):Dancing_wub:

landy

Hello I just saw your post. My gynae Dr Lawrence Ang is from Thomson Medical Center and has clinic there and Sun Plaza. He is very good and his charges are really reasonable. You may want to contact him? You can email me at traceyjudith@gmail.com if you want any more details.
Tracey :):Dancing_wub:

Thanks for reply Tracey

I had my 1st Stillbirth baby boy with Dr Ang, now i'm swtich to Dr WK Tan at TMC. She is very cares and experiances doc. i feel more comfortable with lady gyn.
i hv not vry good expr v Dr ang during the delivery time...

cutegirl

Hi Landy,

You may want to consult with Dr Benjamin Tham from TMC . His clinic is W.C Cheng Associates. It is located at ground level near POSB ATM. He is excellent, very gentle and very experienced gynae. Highly recommanded by my 8 colleagues who delivered by him. Check it out....:red:

cutegirl

Hi Landy,

You may want to consult with Dr Benjamin Tham from Thomson Medical Center . His clinic is W.C Cheng Associates. It is located at ground level near POSB ATM. He is excellent, very gentle and very experienced gynae. Highly recommanded by my 8 colleagues who delivered by him. He is previousely head of Gynae dept from KKH.. Now , open his own private practice at TMC. Check it out...

Madako

Thanks for reply Tracey

I had my 1st Stillbirth baby boy with Dr Ang, now i'm swtich to Dr WK Tan at Thomson Medical Center. She is very cares and experiances doc. i feel more comfortable with lady gyn.
i have not vry good expr very Dr ang during the delivery time...

Hi, me too with Dr WK Tan. She is fantastic.
Just abit expensive but i like her.
She delivered my girl back in 2008 and now am getting her to deliver my 2nd baby too.

Mum2bee

Hi,

I am new to this forum.

I suffer from low protein S and am looking for a sutiable gynae to help me. Can anyone recommend a suitable lady gynae whose charges are reasonable? Prefably in Thomson Medical Center as it is convenient for me.

LF
hi maybe can try yvonne chan from TMC.
if u haven find any gynae yet can pm me for num.
Take gd care :)

germaine0709

hi ladies,
im new here. would like to have a pre-prenancy check up at thomson medical centre. any nice lady gynae to recommend? anyone been for the check up before? what does it consist of? thanks.