We are TTC-ing!

Minty2

Thank you ladies forthe welcome!

My cycle is usually abt 29 days but past 2 months, it's been 35, 31 days. I've been taking the Blackmores Conceive Well supplements and my MIL got me taking the essence of chicken with tangkwei too.

Have you ladies heard of tangkwei being good for fertility? My MIL swears it helped with her monthly cramps.

msyoyo

Morning ladies.. I went for the blood test and scans last week. I was told that my ovaries are fine and I have a fibroid in my cervix. The doc will go thru the blood test and scan results when I see him end apr. I m thinking if the fibroid will affect my ttc..

Yukki, so fast gonna start iui already? My hb is only going for sa in mid apr..

Minty2

Good morning ladies!

I'm on day 17 of my cycle. No LH surge. BBT at 36.48C.

First day of BBT, so no reference yet as to my normal bbt.

yukki

Msyoyo....hubby SA test results not ideal...thus..we decided if this cycle no news...gonna start iui nxt cycle...we tried 2 yrs le...still no news...it's a bit long though... :p

Everyting ok with ur tests? Did doc suggest anyting to u?

Dragontail

Hi morning.

Minty i do drink dang gui made in the morning in a hot flask and then just sip it through the day. But do skip it during 2ww and of course during pregnancy. Not suitable at those times.

Dragontail

Yukki yes I'm starting ivf when af arrives about 3 weeks from now.

Msyoyo what did your doc say about your fibroid? I have 3 in my womb. So far all the docs I have seen are not concerned because the fibroids are very small and the position of them are not affecting anything.

Fibroid is very common but to know if it affects fertility, the scan result of size and position are important to know. Hope your gynae can shed some light on this.

yukki

Ooooo icic dragontail...jia you! Me also another 3wks will start iui...lol..
Hope tings will work out fine for all of us... ^^

Dragontail

Jiayou yukki. Tonight we are starting bedroom activity "for the last time" lol. My O is coming as I'm starting to spot ewcm.

yukki

Jia you dragontail...me shld be starting tml morning...lol dun want always try night time...kekekeke... ;D

Hope u strike tis time and dun need gg for ivf... ;p

MXLO

Dargontail and Yukki, jia you!! Be it IUI or IVF or the rest trying......jia you!

Hope we can graduate and become 2015 mummy! :)

After my D&C, haizzz will have to wait for my next af to come. Hopefully dun delay too long. :( Be punctual! :p

Dragontail

Thanks all.

Mxlo I think it took about 6 - 7weeks for me after the procedure. Meantime must maintain stress free mind so your body will be ready for the new cycle again :)

msyoyo

dragontail, i have not see the doc after the scan, will have to wait till 29 Apr, together with hb's SA test result. then we will see the doc together.
i read that many ladies have fibroids as well, but the thought of having one doesnt sound right...i will ask the doc about this when i see him..

maybe because i m subsided patient, thats why we have to wait so long. we must complete the tests 2 weeks before our doc appt.

Dragontail

Even if the fibroid is getting the way in your cervix, the surgery is just an outpatient surgery. I am sure it's not a biggie issue to be worried about ya. When I know I had 3 fibroids, I was quite sad. But then many docs told me they ain't a worry so I'm more assured after that.

soursop2014

Ya msyoyo, no worries la...my friend gave birth to two with a quite substantial size fibroid in her womb.
her gynae never once advise her to remove even during her first pregnancy.
as long as it doesn't get in the way of foetus growth should be of no concern

soursop2014

Sigh more and more ppl telling me...."relax and keep your mind free off trying to concieve and you will get pregnant. It comes when you least expect it"

can someone teach me how to keep my mind off trying to concieve??

so fan

af coming lo. Suppose to report tomorrow , today can see spotting streaks

msyoyo

thanks dragontail and soursop.. it is more assuring to hear real life case studies..

i agreed with you, soursop.. how to relax and keep your mind free... so contradicting... today is my cd6, and hb is away for biz trip and wont be back till cd15.. guess i will miss my chance this month.. unless i m flying over to find him his weekend..

Dragontail

Everyone has our time....I try to learn to accept this 4 worded phrase :)

Msyoyo go go go find your hubby. Fly there to have rendezvous. So kinky yet fun and romantic :)

MXLO

Wah very difficult to maintain stress free. Work has been busy lately. And stress comes from the people you work with!

Anyway hubby and I decide to go for short getaway in may!