We are TTC-ing!

good to be

Goodtobe you just seen Dr Chia? What did he say about your concerns?
he mentioned that my health is ok jus that I v stress. wanted me to relax more and dun think so much. he gave me some med to drink and eat. did u have any med? it there is, do u ate during yr menses?

good to be

Goodtobe,

do u need to make appointment before visit?

dragontail,

i thinking to go tomorrow night or tues night.... Not sure if its open or need appt...
hi mummy girl, I walk in on sat morning. there is no crowd at that time. went to register first before gg for breakfast. after that, I went up less than 10 mins and it's my turn.

Dragontail

Gals I need to borrow your eye power!

Do you think the cd16 9pm strip is the darkest among the rest? This is the one I peed just awhile ago. On cd14 morn I had a dark result (but still not a positive yet since it is still lighter than the control line). But cd14 night the result is back to light. Then cd15 onwards the test lines seem dark again but yet not positive too. Even the one I just peed is not positive yet. This is weird as every past cycle of mine is straight forward...Once I get a relatively dark line, 2 or 3 opk strips later it's always a darkest positive.

But if I read my body, I should be popping eggie by today as my ewcm has dried up (my cm always changes on ovulation day). This morning I read temp. Next few days I will read temps too to see if o does occur.

Attachments

Dragontail

Goodtobe, DrC believes in positive thinking and not stressing our body. :) Did you do acupuncture too? That's his forte by the way. Me seeing him again tomorrow.

Yes his medicine can be taken anytime of the cycle.

Dragontail

Mummygirl ya can walk in to Dr Chia's. Doesn't take booking.

I bought my opk from taobao which is very cheap. But there are other ladies who also may be able to advice where they bought from another local site which is perhaps faster to reach you. Also quite cheap.

yukki

Icic...tks dragontail... :)

Ladies.. anyone can suggest where to buy cheaper opk strips from local website other than watson?

good to be

ya I think cd 16 is quite dark. u shd be o now.

ya. dr chia did acupuncture on me but not my hubby. what does acupuncture help?

Dragontail

Thanks for lending your eye power goodtobe:)

Acu for me makes me poo everyday and brings forward my o thus shorten my cycle. I guess it all depends on your body condition and sinseh tackles your issues accordingly.

mummygirl

Gals I need to borrow your eye power!

Do you think the cd16 9pm strip is the darkest among the rest? This is the one I peed just awhile ago. On cd14 morn I had a dark result (but still not a positive yet since it is still lighter than the control line). But cd14 night the result is back to light. Then cd15 onwards the test lines seem dark again but yet not positive too. Even the one I just peed is not positive yet. This is weird as every past cycle of mine is straight forward...Once I get a relatively dark line, 2 or 3 opk strips later it's always a darkest positive.

But if I read my body, I should be popping eggie by today as my ewcm has dried up (my cm always changes on ovulation day). This morning I read temp. Next few days I will read temps too to see if o does occur.

Dragontail,

base on wat i see, yes... CD16 is the darkest line among all... I think u must DB today! Hit jackpot!

soursop2014

Yeah cd16 is the darkest!!!

i bought my cheapo opk from amazon can't rem the exact cost after adding the shipping but definitely less than $1 per piece

Dragontail

Thanks gals!
This morning temp still low. How I wished it's up already so we can close shop for this cycle. Argh. Maybe one more round tomorrow night provided my ahlao still got the energy. I got a feeling he is hibernating down there already :p

soursop2014

All the best dragontail!

Me Today already cd20
Still no sign of positive opk and ewcm
Never had such a late O before
My cycle is 28 days leh...
Then my bbt is remains high for the past few days but could be due to a mild fever on cd16

MXLO

Morning gals!!

My af came this morning!! OK pre-seed I will be getting you! :)

Cramps.....:swoon:....making myself some ginger tea with black sugar!