What is wrong with her?

Dreamrat

Glad to see ur post. Like others, it serves as a reminder to me. I used to be a gentle person. But I become very argumentative when my mil has comments on my diet and the way of taking care bb. I even pointed my finger at her once. Scolded her twice. I dunno it is because of my hormones or she is just unbearably ignorant.

My hubby has threatened me to divorce and forced me to apologise to his mum. I did cos I know it is my fault. But I will not forgive what he told me in order for me to apologise.

Maybe u have a talk with her when she has calm down. She will understand. My advice is not to threaten/ mention divorce. In future, it will cause a stain in the relationship. For me, divorce has been lingering on my mind after that incident. I really cannot stand his narrow minded, self-centered, pessimistic mum...

Alisa

Glad to see ur post. Like others, it serves as a reminder to me. I used to be a gentle person. But I become very argumentative when my mil has comments on my diet and the way of taking care bb. I even pointed my finger at her once. Scolded her twice. I dunno it is because of my hormones or she is just unbearably ignorant.

My hubby has threatened me to divorce and forced me to apologise to his mum. I did cos I know it is my fault. But I will not forgive what he told me in order for me to apologise.

Maybe u have a talk with her when she has calm down. She will understand. My advice is not to threaten/ mention divorce. In future, it will cause a stain in the relationship. For me, divorce has been lingering on my mind after that incident. I really cannot stand his narrow minded, self-centered, pessimistic mum...
my husband also use the divorced word but he said if i wan divorce, he will agreed. both of us actually do not wan to but cuz i am having a hard time staying at him hse and really feel like going back to my father's hse... then i wrote a long email of what happened and how it happened. we used to write email if our arguement is too heated that nobody can listen. so we solved all in emails and i too aplogised to his mom, not bcuz i am wrong, its bcuz i wan to save my marriage. i am enduring till my hse is ready!