When is a good time to test to confirm pregnancy?

zoan

i started testing on the day my menses was supposed to arrive....test came bck positive....subsequently, i tested 4 more times on different days n all were positive :Dancing_wub:
Congrats. Happy for u. Wish u had a wonderful pregnancy jounery

i started testing on the day my menses was supposed to arrive....test came bck positive....subsequently, i tested 4 more times on different days n all were positive :Dancing_wub:
Congrats!!!
How many mths r u now? Did you have many pregnancy symptoms prior to testing positive on ur hm test kit?

Congrats!!!
How many mths r u now? Did you have many pregnancy symptoms prior to testing positive on ur hm test kit?
hi angel baby....actually i made a mistake....i tested 1 day b4 my menses was due n it already shows positive.....tmr will be 6 wks liao....i suspected i was pregnant when i had some brownish discharge lasting for 3 days b4 my menses was due...i guess its wat they called implantation bleeding....my breasts hurts more than usual....i had cramps too n pimples popped out juz like PMS.

so sad my mens come but i will keep it up
Hi, don't give up hope. I know how it feels everytime ur menses come. Its so disappointing. We just have to keep trying... I'm sure u will get good news soon! How long have you been trying?

zoan

Hi, don't give up hope. I know how it feels everytime ur menses come. Its so disappointing. We just have to keep trying... I'm sure u will get good news soon! How long have you been trying?

Thks Angel Baby. I had just started but when mens come is abit disspointed. U r trying for ur #1? I trying for my #3 wish to have a girl cause me and husband wish since #1.

hi angel baby....actually i made a mistake....i tested 1 day before my menses was due n it already shows positive.....tomorrow will be 6 wks ....i suspected i was pregnant when i had some brownish discharge lasting for 3 days before my menses was due...i guess its what they called implantation bleeding....my breasts hurts more than usual....i had cramps too n pimples popped out just like PMS.
Hi, after u test positive on HPT, when would be gd time to schedule appt with ur gynae to do the scan? Some say if u go too early, can't see the baby.

Hi, after u test positive on HPT, when would be gd time to schedule appt with ur gynae to do the scan? Some say if u go too early, can't see the baby.
hey....i made an appt with my gynae aft i missed my menses for 1 wk+.......when she did the scan, can only see the yolk sac.....thats when she confirmed im pregnant......

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

crystaloves

I Had ectopic last year Sept.... Till today i am still trying.. 2 years after my marriage its quite disheartening as i am still very young...

my last menses is on 16 May.. till today its not here and when i test... its negative..

It is too early to test? i had swollen breasts.. fatique.. seriously.. the symptons are almost the same as before period arrive... any advise?