When is gd to start exercise

summertime

Hi ladies

I juz give birth about 6 weeks already, I wanted to exercise asap to lose wt. my gyn asked me to wait 2 mths b4 start exercise which seem too long (I have alot wt to lose haizz)...

would like to know the mummies here when u start exercise after give birth?

Hi ladies

I juz give birth about 6 weeks already, I wanted to exercise asap to lose wt. my gyn asked me to wait 2 mths b4 start exercise which seem too long (I have alot wt to lose haizz)...

would like to know the mummies here when u start exercise after give birth?
for my first birth, i started exercising like 5 weeks after birth.FYI, i delivered naturally... starting was fine... but after 4th day of exercising...(I slow Jog) I have bleeding.... I was horrified!! went back to see doctor n doc suggest somewhere 2 month to 2 months plus to start exercising.... best to seek ur doctor's advise=)

You should start slow and try a form of exercise with little exertion like swimming. Don't be too anxious to do strenous exercise to get your shape back. Once you start breastfeeding, the weight loss will follow naturally. And when you're ready, toning exercise like pilates or yoga would be great. Or if you're in a hurry to lose all that weight and your hubby want to sponsor you, then try slimming centres like Marie France :) haha.

Good luck!