Which brand milk bottle is better?

yyt47

Planning to get milk bottles for my #2 but when i get out there there is so many brands and varieties nowadays....

my # 1 was on avent bottle, not sure if i shld change thou..
There is this BPA thing going on out there etc... so which brand is better?

Need experienced mummies advice...

PinkDiamonds

I started off with Avent bottles but I feel that the air valve (the one they say will help prevent colic) is not as good as Nuk, which I am now using. After I switch to Nuk my daughter had no problems with colic.

Of course the best brand on the market is Dr Brown's, but it can be quite costly. So I guess Nuk is alright for the price and quality.

For a 150ml bottle it costs about $15 I think. Also they have the plastic and glass bottles.

jasobias

Planning to get milk bottles for my #2 but when i get out there there is so many brands and varieties nowadays....

my # 1 was on avent bottle, not sure if i shld change thou..
There is this BPA thing going on out there etc... so which brand is better?

Need experienced mummies advice...
Me i am just using pigeon bottles.Bot those 120ml small ones for now.Easier for me to hold with one hand to feed her n leave other hand for chores..hehhehe!Back then i had bot the avent bottles,Nuk n everything when my son had colic but nothing helped so i guess no point spending so much on bottles.

apollo

ds is using Avent bottles, so far so good... actu for those anti-colic thingy, i dont think it helps. cause every babies will have wind in their tummy, just the matter of more or less... anw colic is pretty common nowadays.. :001_302:

M&M

Avent now have BPA free milk bottles. but the price is more costly than the normal ones.

shopaholic

My kids hv always been using Avent, no problem so far. So for this baby, I hv stocked up on Avent ones too.

kenxf_03

Me too! DS is using Avent milk bottle now. Let him tried other brand b4 but he's not use to it and kp playing with the milk bottle by pushing in and out of his mouth loh. If not, he drink super slow loh......

In the end, change bk to Avent and he drink pretty well after that. :001_302:

The Milk Buddy

[Hi Mums!
I'm working for a local company and we have a milk bottle company interested in selling their new bottles to us.

The bottle is called The Milk Buddy. It aims to be a one of its kind multi funcitonal bottle. It has teats with air valves to reduce chances of infant colic and is made of BPA free plastic. It also has a colour strip thermometer that can tell indicate the temperature of the milk. It also has a detachable rubber bottom to facilitate cleaning from the bottom.The main funciton of the bottle is that it has a detachable milk powder compartment at the bottom where we can store milk powder for our kids without having to carry a seperate container. This would be especially useful for short trips where huge, bulky mum bags won't be needed.

I would like to get your feedback one The Milk Buddy and if you think it would be a good buy. Price range would be about $20. Please help me by giving me suggestions and your thoughts on the bottle.
Thanks!

if bpa free issue is ur concern, then can try evenflo milk bottles, i think its the cheapest in town, it is made in china though.

lonerjas

if bpa free issue is your concern, then can try evenflo milk bottles, i think its the cheapest in town, it is made in china though.

evenflo?? never hear before c=nv see in shop oso.. lolz

I got 1 gd brand to reco. Heard of Momo Baby bottles?? They are all BPA free and consider cheap for abt $44.90 for 3 bottles. And is made in uSA.

i came across tis brand at the motherhood fair tis yr but the supplier not selling to any shop in SG. Currently tis brand only can buy from USA or canada website.

$44.90 for a pack of 3 9oz PES, $38.90 for a pack of 3 6oz PES..
$23.90 for a pack of 3 9oz PP, $ ( duno ) for a pack of 3 6oz PP
PES is more premium plastic of BPA free, thus more ex.
* PP 6oz de price i not sure cos i nv buy

Got a few colours to choose but 1 pack all is same colour. If but separate single bottle more exp but i duno the price. If any mummy keen pm me, i can show u the bottles i bought. Oh 1 ting gd abt the bottle is it an fit all wide neck teats. Avent or pigeon oso can.

If keen pm me, i can try order for u

xicloudix

Normally what type of milk bottles do you mummies buy?? BPA or BPA free??? Which is better? Is the BPA issue very impt? Coz my mum says in the past where got care got BPA or not, as long as milk bottle then buy liao...

Another qn: How to sterlise? Traditional way is boil in a pot of water, anyone still doing this way?

CelineChua82

Normally what type of milk bottles do you mummies buy?? BPA or BPA free??? Which is better? Is the BPA issue very impt? Coz my mum says in the past where got care got BPA or not, as long as milk bottle then buy ...

Another qn: How to sterlise? Traditional way is boil in a pot of water, anyone still doing this way?
Hi.. for the milk bottle i am using Dr brown.. Its a really good brand & you can really see that there isn't so much air bubbles inside the bottle when he's drinking. Was using NUK before that not bad also.. But Dr brown price is definitely cheaper than NUK. Coz Nuk is made in germany but price fid not much though.. As for sterlise i am using the pigeon steam sterlizer. Its fast & effective.. so if you have time then can use water to boil.. for mr i find it a hassle to boil water.. Ha ha.. Hope it helps..