Which brand of pampers would you recommend?

elmo493

Agreed, dryper is reasonably price and good. Used pamper when he is a newborn. Got rashes. Change to huggies, normal, still got a bit of rashes on & off. But the leak lock huggies,in the end, wet the bed very often. Recommended by my siter to use dryper, So far so good.

Now I used drypant when we bring him forouting. Easy to change but doesn't hold much and is not cheap. Of course if we are comparing them with pamper, they are cheaper. But I find that it is more economic to used the drypers than drypant.

Drypers are cheap and good. Huggies cutting very small. Drypants not able to absorb as well as Drypers (but they belong to same company?)

elmo493

Yes, the huggies ultra is not bad but my son got rashes sometimes if didn't change for too long but I should say that it is more leak proof than the one that stated leak proof on the packaging.

My colleague tried the huggies leak proof version also encounter her baby wetting the bed in the morning.

Seems like huggies not so popular, but it stated that the huggies ultra is Clinically proven*:
To help prevent diaper rash so that baby’s skin will stay healthy. Actually i tried huggies ultra on my baby and really got no rashes even can last for 12 hours through the night.

As for mamy poko, also very good, just that sometimes, it got a smell like poo poo, and we always mistaken that my baby really pooo pooo.

apollo

There's a Supermarket name "Ang Mo Supermarket" dunno if ur heard or seen before.. their diapers quite cheap..

Pampers (purple packaging) - $19.90
Huggies Ultra - $14.50

the others like drypers and mamy poko i forgot hw much alrdy but i believe they will be cheaper den NTUC ... hehe..

ochklk

CK having tomorrow last day promotion 15 May MAMY POKO, PAMPERS active (green)Size M, L and XL, all $14.50, average 33 cents per pcs, XXL forgot same price or not, I bought both M 44pcs each and fitti velcro $11.80 at ntuc xtra M 44pccs too, average 27 cents...

Last edited:

jellybnzw

I used Mamy Poko...I was using the NB up to 5kg for my bb and it was leaking poo poo...imagine the mess. Until I change to Petpet then it got better..I wonder was it cos my bb poopoo alot or what..but then again..when bb poopoo..its at one go for the whole day..hahaha...and for the whole night too.No leaks just really heavy
But you can always ask for samples.check the websites for the various brands. So far I have gotten some and have tried the goon diaper also..not too bad.. Fitti also alright, dun really like pampers cos bb complains after abit wet so abit waste of money. She is good with Petpet, huggies, mamy poko, drypers. only complains of pampers..babies these days har...

ochklk

any mummies using GOON diapers for your babies?

im thinking of buying 2pkts of Newborn & 3pkts of small size, is it enough for newborn baby?

Diapers.com.sg Pte Ltd

G.OON good leh...The cutting abit big compared to other brand, so better buy 3 packs Newborn and 2 pack small size, my boy boy now 2mth plus weighs 6kg+, using Size S, still loose...Cannot tahan up to 8hrs or even longer, no leak for my boy...But u using cloth nappy, and BF or FM?

Last edited:

pkshl

G.OON good leh...The cutting abit big compared to other brand, so better buy 3 packs Newborn and 2 pack small size, my boy boy now 2mth plus weighs 6kg+, using Size S, still loose...Cannot tahan up to 8hrs or even longer, no leak for my boy...But u using cloth nappy, and BF or FM?
i will be using cloth nappy, will try to BF when he's out nxt mth:001_302:

u were saying the S size is big? wow den initally b4 yr son is born, how many pkts did u buy? & what size? u mean it will leak?

ochklk

u were saying the S size is big? wow den initally b4 yr son is born, how many pkts did u buy? & what size? u mean it will leak?
I use Fitti NB for my boy boy when he's born, not bad but Fitti NB cutting bery small, and my boy boy quite big...but for Goon Size S, is really big, compare to Drypers and PetPet, so I think the Goon NB should be bigger than normal brand...sorry should be can tahan long hrs, no leak...

I bought 2packs Fitti NB only, luckily nv buy more, cutting really small, and I use cloth nappy, the usage was quite slow, we use nite time after his evening wash up, from 7pm to next day 9am, we change around 2-3 diapers, Now he's using Goon and Nepia S, got 3 packs Goon left,(I bought tat time only $14.90 per pack), then will switch him to Huggies Dry (daytime), Mamy Poko, Fitti and Pampers (nitetime), Size M. Then will be full day on diapers liao as I soon will be going back to work. He will be taken care by my MIL.

If u BF, the poopoo will be quite often, maybe u can buy more Goon NB size, I mix BM and FM(FM more, not enought BM), so my boy only poopoo every morning, u can teach him to NGGGGG every morning, so tat the cloth nappy will be just for urine only...

But I think Goon a bit ex, now Fitti have sale, maybe u can buy S for yr NB and try 1st... now $11.80, i aso bought 4packs of size M, I only buy alot when Goon, Pampers, Mamy Poko, Fitti having sales as they are more high end one... Hee...

Last edited:

pkshl

I use Fitti NB for my boy boy when he's born, not bad but Fitti NB cutting bery small, and my boy boy quite big...but for Goon Size S, is really big, compare to Drypers and PetPet, so I think the Goon NB should be bigger than normal brand...sorry should be can tahan long hrs, no leak...

I bought 2packs Fitti NB only, luckily nv buy more, cutting really small, and I use cloth nappy, the usage was quite slow, we use nite time after his evening wash up, from 7pm to next day 9am, we change around 2-3 diapers, Now he's using Goon and Nepia S, got 3 packs Goon left,(I bought tat time only $14.90 per pack), then will switch him to Huggies Dry (daytime), Mamy Poko, Fitti and Pampers (nitetime), Size M. Then will be full day on diapers liao as I soon will be going back to work. He will be taken care by my MIL.

If u BF, the poopoo will be quite often, maybe u can buy more Goon NB size, I mix BM and FM(FM more, not enought BM), so my boy only poopoo every morning, u can teach him to NGGGGG every morning, so tat the cloth nappy will be just for urine only...

But I think Goon a bit ex, now Fitti have sale, maybe u can buy S for yr NB and try 1st... now $11.80, i aso bought 4packs of size M, I only buy alot when Goon, Pampers, Mamy Poko, Fitti having sales as they are more high end one... Hee...
is there any supermarket that sells Fitti & Goon? will Fitti size S be too big for newborn?

Last edited:

apollo

i tot u reaching 32 weeks only.. hw come next mth gif birth?? sry, off topic hehe....:tlaugh:

ochklk

is there any supermarket that sells Fitti & Goon?
Fitti having sales in NTUC Xtra, not normal NTUC but with the Xtra until end of this mth.. Goon only the website lor...www.diapers.com.sg or u go yahoo, shopping, Gmarket, they got sell too, think only need to buy $50 and above, they free deliver to yr home liao...

pkshl

Fitti having sales in NTUC Xtra, not normal NTUC but with the Xtra until end of this mth.. Goon only the website lor...www.diapers.com.sg or u go yahoo, shopping, Gmarket, they got sell too, think only need to buy $50 and above, they free deliver to yr home liao...
so for Fitti, buy size S or newborn? i need advise cos im abit confused abt the sizes

ochklk

so for Fitti, buy size S or newborn? i need advise cos im abit confused abt the sizes
Fitti can buy Size S, cos the cutting bery small, for Goon u can buy NB cos cutting bery big...Hospital will give u the reminding NB pampers, so should be enough.

apollo

cos my c-sec date is nxt mth end, last wk of june :001_302:
oh okok...elective c-sect?? mine 1st week of june..

oh btw, ur keep say goon diaper very good but i dun think i see this brand at any supermarkets leh.. where ur buy huh?? share share leh.. hehe..

ochklk

okok.. thks thks.. actu hor until nw then i noe diaper also can mix use de.. i tot is lik FM, once u use this brand must continue using.. so nw i can top up other brands liao hehe
I see more on the price...Got sales, just grab 1st...If no sales, just buy 1 pack 1st lor...wahaha...especially those high end one. But if yr bb bery easy get rashes, it's best u let him try 1st, dun stock up so many 1st, so far my bb ok, (Touchwood), haven try pampers, mamy poko and huggies dry yet..