Young Parent Fiesta 2010

went to the fiesta on sunday, to take part the baby contest. Activity was fun...however is a long squeezy wait. My baby didn't win & the consolation prize was a little disappointing. After the contest, wanted to buy the young parent magazine, the counter person say all sold out-...the person still ask me want back issue or not. I'm rather shock...as is a fiesta..shouldn't it be enough stock.
I still support the magazine ,as like the yong magazine alot
bought it at kino in the end..hohoho

BabyBasics

looks like the fiesta was fun. i wanted to go initially but i completely forgot about it. maybe they misjudged the no. of people going that's why they run out of stock. hehe. :)

sho90

hi,i went to the young parents fiesta on the 1st day & bought 2 copies of magazine.Wow to my surprise the goodies bag was fantastic.told my friends & went bk buying 4more magazines on my friends behalf.The sponsorer was really generous as they gave all full size freebies & gifts was also fantastic for subcription.Can't wait for the next young parents fiesta .

DodoTan

Ya I thought the goodie bag was good too. Too bad must buy the magazine then can get. I'm already a subscriber so got nothing in the end. so sad :(

hi,i went to the young parents fiesta on the 1st day & bought 2 copies of magazine.Wow to my surprise the goodies bag was fantastic.told my friends & went back buying 4more magazines on my friends behalf.The sponsorer was really generous as they gave all full size freebies & gifts was also fantastic for subcription.Can't wait for the next young parents fiesta .
ya think the gift was good...though never manage to get...still the magazine content was good...so gotten it from kino lor. Oh your baby is the winner of the contest right...congratulations. Your baby really cute when he smiles.

Last edited:
Ya I thought the goodie bag was good too. Too bad must buy the magazine then can get. I'm already a subscriber so got nothing in the end. so sad :(
oh i wanted to subscribe too...and get the thomas and train set...but since no more, so in the end i never subscribe...Anyway, as can get from kino... sometimes got 20% and freebies too. think got one month they give mothercare tal cream...exclusive at kino.

DodoTan

ya think the gift was good...though never manage to get...still the magazine content was good...so gotten it from kino . Oh your baby is the winner of the contest right...congratulations. Your baby really cute when he smiles.
Huh? My baby won a contest? Which one?

sho90

ya think the gift was good...though never manage to get...still the magazine content was good...so gotten it from kino . Oh your baby is the winner of the contest right...congratulations. Your baby really cute when he smiles.
Thanx for the compliments Sheryl,Hehe U recognized Harold from my profile pictures?We were so happy when his name was annonced.this was his first major event that he won.

DodoTan

Congrats! I sent my son's pic for that contest too. But I don't have a facebook account. Didn't know it was necessary.