Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

lawla dearie : what do you mean they annouce???how do i know???
actually horrr, i tink some pple haf relatives/frds working in HDB lehhh...they got lobang n know the date they release the flats.....they can go Q-up at 7am etc....

i evyday go HDB website to check...tats y only manage to take 1/2day urgent leave to go Q.......

i rem they will launch evy 3 mths.....but the exact date, me not sure.....i rem it was evy wed or mon....i cant really rem, but i know its always on a certain weekday.....i know got pattern deeeeee

u can always call them n ask....(i always call them n ask silly Q....1st timer, evyting duno...call n ask lohhh, anyway they duno me, i duno them, so wont feel paisey if i ask really idiot Q...hahahaa!!!)

lawla12

princess darling, last time i also went to WIS, my Q was 5500++ and i still managed to get a new flat but is corridor unit laa...beta then nothing.....zzzz

buying a flat is also luck.....if you have budget constraints, WIS is your best choice at the moment. Ya, dont need to spend a lot on reno, just do the necessary item like kitchen/aircon/painting will do. Tats what i did for my house last time, also got no $$....we did the painting ourselves and uncle nic buy plywood and do cabinets at other pple's actory...........those~were~the~days~

Resale flat a bit difficult coz its like open market....
yaaa....we oso got $$$ constraints....did not fully renovate the house.....

renovate house = all ur savings GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanCanMum

yaaa....we also got $$$ constraints....did not fully renovate the house.....

renovate house = all your savings GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya lorrr las time i stil borrowed $$ to do my aircon lols~~~

rest all from our own pockets

last time i wanted to apply OCBC reno loan dee....only pay $110 per month lols~~~~but in the end mum lend me $4k to do aircon ~~~

but i was lucky laa...all my house appliances FOC deee....Tv sponsored by uncle1, washing machine sponsored by cousin, fridge sponsored by dad....dvd player sponsored by uncle2, my pc sponsored by brother wahahhahahhaha~~~~~otherwise i no $$ to buy liaOOoooo

lawla12

ya lorrr las time i stil borrowed $$ to do my aircon lols~~~

rest all from our own pockets

last time i wanted to apply OCBC reno loan dee....only pay $110 per month lols~~~~but in the end mum lend me $4k to do aircon ~~~

but i was lucky laa...all my house appliances free of charge deee....Tv sponsored by uncle1, washing machine sponsored by cousin, fridge sponsored by dad....dvd player sponsored by uncle2, my pc sponsored by brother wahahhahahhaha~~~~~otherwise i no $$ to buy liaOOoooo

omggg..same same...my parents gave me 5k...i took the 5k, bought washing machine, fridge, those hod n hooks (spell correctly or not arr?) .....my sis gave me tv conso...hahahaaa......

evyting is $$$ n $$$$ n $$$$ n $$$$$ when u wanna renovate~

princessminn

i call liaoo.
e person told mi dun have walk in selection dee.
nw all is half yearly or quarterly sale only....
hai......

they say can email to ask if under special case...
hai....

i jitao cry when i heard tt looo...
too stresss...=(

autumn82

i call liaoo.
e person told mi dont have walk in selection dee.
now all is half yearly or quarterly sale only....
hai......

hai....

i jitao cry when i heard that looo...
too stresss...=(
I just received msg from HDB today.. Punggol got flats available.. *pats*

lawla12

i call liaoo.
e person told mi dont have walk in selection dee.
now all is half yearly or quarterly sale only....
hai......

hai....

i jitao cry when i heard that looo...
too stresss...=(

u mean dun haf as in no more walk-in-selection for matured estates, those leftovers flats (like puggol etc) ?????????

so now, only got build-to-order flats which u've to wait for 4-5years ??????????????????:err:

princessminn

aut dearie : i gt it oso...next is half yearly sale which is in oct 10.

lawla dearie : according to e lady i spoke to,she say now all those left over flats are launch to sell on half yearly or quarterly sale....

lawla12

What is Quarterly Sale of 3-room and Smaller Flats

The quarterly sale exercise will be launched on the 1st day of April/July/October/January. It is a convenient and efficient way to buy a flat. Eligible flat buyers, particularly those in urgent need of a 3-room or smaller flat, can book their choice apartment. Buyers can even look forward to collecting their keys within 3 to 4 months.

HDB will offer the flats for sale on the 1st day (or the next working day if the 1st day is a Sunday or public holiday) of April/July/October/January. For each launch, the number of flats in the estates to be offered will be announced through a press release and advertisement in the media. The detailed flat list and prices will be posted on the HDB InfoWEB.

What is Half Yearly Sale of 3-room Premium, 4-room and Bigger Flats

The half-yearly sale exercise is a convenient and efficient way to buy a flat. Eligible flat buyers can book their choice apartment. Because most of the flats are already completed, buyers can look forward to collecting their keys within 3 to 4 months.

HDB will offer the unsold flats for sale on the 10th day of April and October.

princess dearie...u can go

HDB InfoWEB : Buying A New HDB Flat (e-Sales) - Overview

-click on "how do i apply" to see wad is the diff between the each category n when is their launched date n if u'r eligible for it....

lawla12

thanks lawla dearie.*hugs*
princess dearieeee....go read up HDB website...or call those pple if u've doubts after reading...

tat time i oso call n call n call n call....hahahaaa.....tink those cust service officers oso used to it liaooo laaaa....kekekkeee.....

DH oso leave it to me to check....zzzzzz......he always like tat, always wan an easier way out...ask me go check ....zzzzzzz :wong7::wong7:

wad to do since i insisted tat i dun wan those new estates (puggol etc)...i dun wan bedok....i wan simei, tamp n pasir ris :001_302::001_302::001_302: ....so he leave evyting to me...

but when choosing the flats, he's very particular abt the layout....he dun wan werid werid shape.....zzzzzz....

Status
Not open for further replies.