Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

looks so fun~~ sad that i cant go.. zzzzzzz.... lol..

lawla dearie: give you try carrying letitia.. she everyone also ok dee (except almond bro, none of us know why she dont lyk almond..)

SSS darling: what's the name of Baber's own "mr. murphy"??? should i start calling Baber "Poko" instead?? he got put "mr. murphy" on his head when he give sad face anot??? kekekekekekekekeke...........

sss darling i seriously ddink u shd call Baber POKO next time lols~~~~he say uncle nic is MINUS and i am BABY (dunno correct name anotz lols), the girlfriend of POKO wif pink color hair deee~~~lols~~~

CanCanMum

ya ya ya...i changed my mind.....no carry babies liaooo...

me aim at sher, regine and baber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**CARRY SHER, REGINE + BABER HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

wOWHOAWHowhaowhoHAO~

ya ya ya...

sun sun dearie + sher : sun sun dearie, you soo sweet lehhh....I love you!!!! hahahaaa...sher is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart!!!! come come...ask her teach me how to use my HP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

almond + peini : ALMOND BULLY ME!!!!! ask them to pass HP to me ask me treat.....peini has very pretty and BIG eyes.....she's very gentle type too lehhh..i can imagine almond always BULLY her!!!!!!!!!! almond bro, PLS dont BULLY SUCH A NICE WIFE!!!!!!!!!!

elaine dearie + regine + xavier : elaine dearie sooooooo pretty!!!!!!! next time you sit on my lap laaa...dont sit beside me leeeee......regine also very smart and good ger lehhh...i always see her asking you if she can do tis, do that......xavier arrr, aunty lawlaw love love you lehhh, why you cry when i carry you??? sob sob sob......

princess dearie + dante : princess dearie, you'are soooooooooo cute when you tok/make faces at dante dante....hahahahaaa.....dante's hair is really COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very very very cute !!!!!!!!!

sprial dearie : you'are SOOO FUNI + SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time must keep you beside me, make me LUFF all the time...hahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

jac dearie + dear husband + josh : sob sob sob, baby josh no like me when i carry him...sob sob......jac dearie eyes also very very BIG !!!!! tink my eyes is the SMALLEST there lehhh.....***poutz*** ....jac dearie, your dear husband very cute lehh...hahhahaaaa.....he cant find the milk bottle then dig here and there...LOL....really under probation siazz.....LOL!!!!!!

nelly dearie : did not tok much to you lehhhh.....you seldom online, dont know what to chat with you....but you'are very sweet yaaaa....hahahaa..come come, next time come and sit beside me too....LOL~

you sure not cry?? i scare siaz....now got probia of carrying babies liaooo....
wahahhaha~~~~ya u carry MORE of baber and soon u will inherit those MILK TASTES on yrself and babies will like u liaOOoooo~~~

CanCanMum

no worries lahz.. you can ask almond bro~~ he tried 3 times to carry her.. then ask SSS darling~~ she first try then ok liaoz..
wahahhaha~~~~last sunday juz carried a 3month old CUTE baby....lols.....paiseh i like forgotten how to carry small babies liaoOOoooooo....tsk tsk tsk~~

CanCanMum

Good afternOon everyone~~~ :)

Rainy day today.. zzzz...

Everyone had soo much fun that nite~~ *sobs* I got alot of things to complain about.. :( Zzzzz.. So angry with mother in law. :embarrassed:
baObei~~~~LOBBB SAYANGS KISSES PATZZ....MUACKS...LiCKS~~~MOLESTESSSSS~~~~:we2Randy-git::wong19::wong24:

CanCanMum

Last Fri nite, I wanted to let Iggy sleep at 7.30pm then leave and meet you all.. Then mother in law said, why not you let him sleep at 9pm++ so he won't wake up later and play. I was like, "why not you try and put him to sleep around 9pm+ instead coz I meeting friends" Then she replied, "dont't want lahh!! I dont know how to make him sleep~~!" Then I LL. Let her play with Iggy until 9.30pm then make Iggy sleep. By then Iggy was dead tiredz by 10pm+.

Next mOrn, she asked Belle to give me a call, tell me she feed Iggy with Chee Kway? The last time when they stayed over, I already told her not to feed Iggy with outside food!!! She knew it yet do AGAIN!? what's the point of calling me after you have fed him!?

When we reached there, she started her usual routine, "Iggy last nite woke up @ 11pm+ and played until 2am+ then woke up at 6am+! No one disturb him also can wake up!" After asking, then I realised 11pm+ was becoz brother in law came back! They open and close door super loud and also talk! that's why Iggy woke up! zzzz. Then mother in law continue her story, "Just now 12plus slept, 1pm+ woke up , only nap for an hr.. so little~" zzz. She said she tried to make him sleep rock/carry/yaolan but all useless coz dont have my smell so iggy can't sleep??! Fine.

Then when I told her dont't feed Iggy with outside food anymore, she replied, "AIYAH, never mind one lahhh, 1 chee Kuay only! Last time my kids and those I look after also eat, now also grow up!" I told her, but I dont want Iggy to get exposed to so strong flavoured/oily/sweet/salty foods too early. After 2yrs old! Then she again repeat her, "last time I look after this boy, everyday eat roti prata! So also ok." I kept mum. I was boiling oredi..

Dinner time, I was feeding Iggy, she played with him until he doesn't concentrate on eating. In the end, cried wanted to get out of the walker! I had to pacify him, sing/talk/play toys to feed him until I put him ontop of the washing machine. Fed up, then he started to finish his remaining porridge. Fed up oredi rite? mother in law said, "aiyoh, wait fall down jialats!" I was like, "Hello, I'm not gonna kill him by letting him sit there! I'm THERE!" #!$@%

Dinner time for Belle, as usual, asked what Belle wants to eat, before belle could reply, mother in law said she loved RICE. Then my father in law wants to eat hokkien mee, so I said just get hokkien mee for all , easier and buy other foods to mix lorr.. Then Belle ate super slow during dinner coz at 4pm+ she asked BELLE to eat 2 slices of raisins breadz...... WULIAO MAH?! 4pm eat 2 slices?! ......Then mother in law said, "why not give rice, since she like rice.. she eat so slow. Tis afternoon we bought chicken rice for her, she ate so fast!" Ian also alittle hot oredi. Told his mum, "doesn't mean she like rice, she has to eat rice for every meals! She has to try all sorts of foods mahh.. Then the mum aGain nag nag.. In the end, Ian gave her fried rice, but belle also never finish.... Stupid lorr.. grrrrrrrrrr....

Fruits after dinner, she said her family no one likes dragonfruit but since we got eat she bought. Then she kept on saying the fruit is cooling.. I was like, it is good for health lorr.. Iggy also eat.. Duhzz...

By then, I was already super tulanz.. Went down to buy 2 bottles of beer home..
silly old naggy MILZ~~~~wuliaoooOOoo pple~~~~cool down cool down baObei~~~~

CanCanMum

I understand, but if I never tell her in the 1st place, then my fault. But I did told her more than once! Shouldn't she RESPECT the PARENT? Duhzz...
they ddink we are too young to know coz they have been and done tat mahzz....wuliaOoooo dee laa.....

CanCanMum

DEAR ALL

MY IDIOT BOSS OFFICALLY ANNOUNCED that SHE'S LEAVING US ON 23TH SEPT !!!! THE RUMOURS that SHE TENDERED IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!! HAhahAHAHAHhahaH~

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

but why i suddenly scare that the next one, will b worse than her?? :eek::eek::eek:
shhhh....i have insider news, the next bossie name is Mdm Can, do u noe who tat is?

princessminn

back from lunchie...
manage to meet my woody for lunchie....
but i finish liaoo then he come...zzz...

thanks sunflower dearie for e help.=)

stupidyeye

here lik sudden no ppl.....zzzz.and and...CANCAN DARLING reply all ppl here...BUT NT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!argh..........

lawla12

back from lunchie...
manage to meet my woody for lunchie....
but i finish liaoo then he come...zzz...

thanks sunflower dearie for e help.=)
yap yap....

sun sun dearie mentioned there's 2 types

-walk-in-selection for matured estates
this will b those flats where the owners cant sell it off in the market due to wadever reasons, then sold back to HDB.....HDB will then sell it to us lohhhh....

-walk-in-selection for those leftovers for new flats
this will b those flats (for eg puggol), some of the flats remain unsold or pple gif it up etc.....HDB haf already build finished the flat, so u can juz move in anyting ............

For walk-in-selection, u HAF TO GO Q UP SUPER DUPER EARLY when they announce.....i'm serious worrr....me oso blur blur, 1st time evyting oso duno....went there to Q up at 11.30am...in the end, our Q no was 1k+++....zzzz....ur 1st appt is juz to get the Q no n a booklet of all the flats available + layout of the flats...then they will schedule another appt for u where u get to choose tat particular flat u wan (but cos our Q no is 1k++, we din manage to get wad we wan)......those leftovers r either werid layout, 1st n 2nd level or too exp, not within our budget........

Those ballots which u mentioned, r likely for those build-to-order type where u need to wait for 4-5years .......

For resale flats...the agent will ask how much is ur budget etc, how much can u afford (for ur HDB loan)...he will gif u a chart (how much is ur mthly installment)...u can download the chart from HDB website (later i try to find for u)........if evyting goes well, the owner haf to move out within the expected date (usually 3mths)...then u can renovate n move it liaooo...

if there's a budget constraint, i tink its better to buy 1st hand flat cos u dun need to renovate the flooring n toilets......

evyting's not cheap when renovating house yaaaa.....1 party haf to watch the budget in case u all overspend.......those fixture n fittings, suggest u all do it during renovation....those tv arrr, can buy later or use old tv...no need buy evyting all at 1 shot, no $$$$$ n oso very exp.......those microwave etc, can oso buy later.......smtimes during house-warming, u will rec all these gifts too :001_302:

CanCanMum

princess darling, last time i oso went to WIS, my Q was 5500++ and i still managed to get a new flat but is corridor unit laa...beta den nothing.....zzzz

buying a flat is oso luck.....if u have budget constraints, WIS is your best choice at the moment. Ya, dun need to spend a lot on reno, juz do the necessary item like kitchen/aircon/painting will do. Tats wad i did for my house last time, oso got no $$....we did the painting ourselves and uncle nic buy plywood and do cabinets at other pple's actory...........those~were~the~days~

Resale flat a bit difficult coz its like open market....

lawla12

aarrrrgggghhh....i tot of taking leave tis fri for my dentist...but she on course for whole of tis week...zzz...back by 7th Sept, but 11th (fri), she's over at the other branch....zzzzz.....

i told the nurse i wan fri appt, so left only 18th or 25th sept lohhhh.....zzzzzzz

I WANNA TAKE LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~

sob sob sob sobz.....

Status
Not open for further replies.