Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

Last Fri nite, I wanted to let Iggy sleep at 7.30pm then leave and meet you all.. Then MIL said, y not you let him sleep at 9pm++ so he won't wake up later and play. I was like, "why not u try and put him to sleep ard 9pm+ instead coz I meeting frens" Then she replied, "Don't want lahh!! I dont know how to make him sleep~~!" Then I LL. Let her play with Iggy until 9.30pm then make Iggy sleep. By then Iggy was dead tiredz by 10pm+.

Next mOrn, she asked Belle to give me a call, tell me she feed Iggy with Chee Kway? The last time when they stayed over, I already told her not to feed Iggy with outside food!!! She knew it yet do AGAIN!? Wat's the point of calling me after u have fed him!?

When we reached there, she started her usual routine, "Iggy last nite woke up @ 11pm+ and played until 2am+ then woke up at 6am+! No one disturb him also can wake up!" After asking, then I realised 11pm+ was becoz BIL came back! They open and close door super loud and also talk! Tat's y Iggy woke up! zzzz. Then MIL continue her story, "Just now 12plus slept, 1pm+ woke up liao, only nap for an hr.. so little~" zzz. She said she tried to make him sleep rock/carry/yaolan but all useless coz dun have my smell so iggy can't sleep??! Fine.

Then when I told her don't feed Iggy with outside food anymore, she replied, "AIYAH, never mind one lahhh, 1 chee Kuay only! Last time my kids and those I look after also eat, now also grow up!" I told her, but I dont want Iggy to get exposed to so strong flavoured/oily/sweet/salty foods too early. After 2yrs old! Then she again repeat her, "last time I look after this boy, everyday eat roti prata! So also ok." I kept mum. I was boiling oredi..

Dinner time, I was feeding Iggy, she played with him until he doesn't concentrate on eating. In the end, cried wanted to get out of the walker! I had to pacify him, sing/talk/play toys to feed him until I put him ontop of the washing machine. Fed up, then he started to finish his remaining porridge. Fed up oredi rite? MIL said, "aiyoh, wait fall down jialats!" I was like, "Hello, I'm not gonna kill him by letting him sit there! I'm THERE!" #!$@%

Dinner time for Belle, as usual, asked wat Belle wants to eat, b4 belle could reply, MIL said she loved RICE. Then my FIL wants to eat hokkien mee, so I said just get hokkien mee for all lah, easier and buy other foods to mix lorr.. Then Belle ate super slow during dinner coz at 4pm+ she asked BELLE to eat 2 slices of raisins breadz...... WULIAO MAH?! 4pm eat 2 slices?! ......Then MIL said, "why not give rice, since she like rice.. she eat so slow. Tis afternoon we bought chicken rice for her, she ate so fast!" Ian also alittle hot oredi. Told his mum, "doesn't mean she like rice, she has to eat rice for every meals! She has to try all sorts of foods mahh.. Then the mum aGain nag nag.. In the end, Ian gave her fried rice, but belle also never finish.... Stupid lorr.. grrrrrrrrrr....

Fruits after dinner, she said her family no one likes dragonfruit but since we got eat she bought. Then she kept on saying the fruit is cooling.. I was like, it is good for health lorr.. Iggy also eat.. Duhzz...

By then, I was already super tulanz.. Went down to buy 2 bottles of beer home..

sunflowerlady

Last Fri nite, I wanted to let Iggy sleep at 7.30pm then leave and meet you all.. Then mother in law said, why not you let him sleep at 9pm++ so he won't wake up later and play. I was like, "why not you try and put him to sleep around 9pm+ instead coz I meeting friends" Then she replied, "dont't want lahh!! I dont know how to make him sleep~~!" Then I LL. Let her play with Iggy until 9.30pm then make Iggy sleep. By then Iggy was dead tiredz by 10pm+.

Next mOrn, she asked Belle to give me a call, tell me she feed Iggy with Chee Kway? The last time when they stayed over, I already told her not to feed Iggy with outside food!!! She knew it yet do AGAIN!? what's the point of calling me after you have fed him!?

When we reached there, she started her usual routine, "Iggy last nite woke up @ 11pm+ and played until 2am+ then woke up at 6am+! No one disturb him also can wake up!" After asking, then I realised 11pm+ was becoz brother in law came back! They open and close door super loud and also talk! that's why Iggy woke up! zzzz. Then mother in law continue her story, "Just now 12plus slept, 1pm+ woke up , only nap for an hr.. so little~" zzz. She said she tried to make him sleep rock/carry/yaolan but all useless coz dont have my smell so iggy can't sleep??! Fine.

Then when I told her dont't feed Iggy with outside food anymore, she replied, "AIYAH, never mind one lahhh, 1 chee Kuay only! Last time my kids and those I look after also eat, now also grow up!" I told her, but I dont want Iggy to get exposed to so strong flavoured/oily/sweet/salty foods too early. After 2yrs old! Then she again repeat her, "last time I look after this boy, everyday eat roti prata! So also ok." I kept mum. I was boiling oredi..

Dinner time, I was feeding Iggy, she played with him until he doesn't concentrate on eating. In the end, cried wanted to get out of the walker! I had to pacify him, sing/talk/play toys to feed him until I put him ontop of the washing machine. Fed up, then he started to finish his remaining porridge. Fed up oredi rite? mother in law said, "aiyoh, wait fall down jialats!" I was like, "Hello, I'm not gonna kill him by letting him sit there! I'm THERE!" #!$@%

Dinner time for Belle, as usual, asked what Belle wants to eat, before belle could reply, mother in law said she loved RICE. Then my father in law wants to eat hokkien mee, so I said just get hokkien mee for all , easier and buy other foods to mix lorr.. Then Belle ate super slow during dinner coz at 4pm+ she asked BELLE to eat 2 slices of raisins breadz...... WULIAO MAH?! 4pm eat 2 slices?! ......Then mother in law said, "why not give rice, since she like rice.. she eat so slow. Tis afternoon we bought chicken rice for her, she ate so fast!" Ian also alittle hot oredi. Told his mum, "doesn't mean she like rice, she has to eat rice for every meals! She has to try all sorts of foods mahh.. Then the mum aGain nag nag.. In the end, Ian gave her fried rice, but belle also never finish.... Stupid lorr.. grrrrrrrrrr....

Fruits after dinner, she said her family no one likes dragonfruit but since we got eat she bought. Then she kept on saying the fruit is cooling.. I was like, it is good for health lorr.. Iggy also eat.. Duhzz...

sayang** sayang** aut dearie...

don be angry..PIL look aft is like dat deee..diff way of upbringing...

Pat** pat* shoulder...kan kai

lawla12

me har...no 2..i dont mind to hve another one.i know the age gap is far from sher but i hope to get a sibling for her..as for checkup,i hve been follow up with KK for years..pap smear result is not good is one reason,another is cyst.

hw's was your KTV session ytd?i guess you enjoyed until you too tired to crawl out of bed for work ya????
cyst = pronouns as "cease" izzi ??? izzi the smting like stone tat grows bigger deee??? its not stones laaa, i duno wad u call tat...izzi tat one??? its like smting tat blocked ur path to ur egg........

my ktv is ok.....after tat, went to tamp for dinner....initially DH's frd wife sms me, jio me go eat dim sum buffet breakfast......but we went ktv (nv jio them yaaaaa)...then late noon, they jio us again go tamp n eat dinner follow by bakerzin desserts...told them tat we go for dinner but not bakerzin session cos tomolo working, dun wanna go home late....they say ok...

in the end, the wife wanna go bakerzin eat dinner.....zzzzzzzz.....so we ended up there.....dinner starts at 7pm, ended at 10pm!!!! i'm super fedup wif their services.....

at 1st, DH ordered pork belly rice n baked chkn wings....then abt 20mins later (after they serve our soup), the person told us tat pork belly rice n chkn wings r out-of-stock.....ok, nvm...DH change to porkchop rice.....then abt 20mins later, they suddenly serve the pork belly rice....zzzzzzz.....we told the waitress tat we were told there's no more stock, y suddenly serve tis....guess wad she say "oh, suddenly we got stock".....ZZzzZZ!!!!!!

nvm....DH prefer pork belly so we took it n cancel the porkchop rice.....

then 30mins later, they serve us another soup saying we requested for it......ZZzzZZZzZZZzzZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we abit pissed off liaooo...nvm...then awhile later, we were told tat our chkn wings will b served in 5mins time.....ZZzzzZZZz !!!! tot they told us DUN HAF LIAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nvm....we ren ren ren..then they serve us the chkn wings...guess wad...its all badly burnt...they purposely "flick" the nice nice part upwards, then all the badly burnt (until u can peel the burnt burnt part out, its 1/2 burnt), they face downwards..........we squeeze the lime, then flick the wings n saw it......WE EXPLODE LIAOOOO!!!!!!!!

called the mgr, ask him, U EXPECT ME TO EAT TIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he saw it, then keep apologising to us....say its really a disguise to serve such ting to customers.....zzzzzzz.....

then we wan our desserts...waited 30mins, still cant serve us...i very pissed off, wanna cancel n settle bill...the mgr apologise again, say their oven spoilt, tats y soooo slow...then say the desserts r on the house.....nvm, we wait n chat....then 10mins later, the desserts still not here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its already 9.45pm n i wanna go home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the mgr came n apologise n he walked back to kitchen n bring our desserts out....zzzzz

then when we settle bill, they charge us for EVYTING including the porkchop rice, chkn wings....zzzzzzzzzzz.....of cos, we called for the mgr laaaaa...

super duper unpleasant experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm NOT going back there again ~!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla dearie : i veri veri stress up i guess...ytd dante keep crying plus mother in law come and tok 'bird words' to mi...end up,dante make mi angry again by biting his fist,i just whack his hand veri hard till he cry until no voice...after that my hubby sayang him....then i saw dant'e hand lik got scratches...tink is from my hand...=(

aiyooo....can understand tat u'r very pek chek....

princess dearie, i seriously tink u shd go destress urself.....

autumn82

sayang** sayang** aut dearie...

dont be angry..parent in law look after is like dat deee..diff way of upbringing...

Pat** pat* shoulder...kan kai
I understand, but if I never tell her in the 1st place, then my fault. But I did told her more than once! Shouldn't she RESPECT the PARENT? Duhzz...

princessminn

lawla dearie : i scream at my hubby ytd,tell him i cant take care of dante when they are aro,i'll get veri stress up....
wu xing dee yaaa li....

sunflowerlady

cyst = pronouns as "cease" izzi ??? izzi the smting like stone that grows bigger deee??? its not stones laaa, i dont know what you call that...izzi that one??? its like smting that blocked your path to your egg........

my ktv is ok.....after that, went to tamp for dinner....initially dear husband's friend wife sms me, jio me go eat dim sum buffet breakfast......but we went ktv (never jio them yaaaaa)...then late noon, they jio us again go tamp and eat dinner follow by bakerzin desserts...told them that we go for dinner but not bakerzin session cos tomolo working, dont wanna go home late....they say ok...

in the end, the wife wanna go bakerzin eat dinner.....zzzzzzzz.....so we ended up there.....dinner starts at 7pm, ended at 10pm!!!! i'm super fedup with their services.....

at 1st, dear husband ordered pork belly rice and baked chkn wings....then about 20mins later (after they serve our soup), the person told us that pork belly rice and chkn wings are out-of-stock.....ok, nvm...dear husband change to porkchop rice.....then about 20mins later, they suddenly serve the pork belly rice....zzzzzzz.....we told the waitress that we were told there's no more stock, why suddenly serve tis....guess what she say "oh, suddenly we got stock".....ZZzzZZ!!!!!!

nvm....dear husband prefer pork belly so we took it and cancel the porkchop rice.....

then 30mins later, they serve us another soup saying we requested for it......ZZzzZZZzZZZzzZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we abit pissed off liaooo...nvm...then awhile later, we were told that our chkn wings will b served in 5mins time.....ZZzzzZZZz !!!! thought they told us dont have LIAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nvm....we ren ren ren..then they serve us the chkn wings...guess what...its all badly burnt...they purposely "flick" the nice nice part upwards, then all the badly burnt (until you can peel the burnt burnt part out, its 1/2 burnt), they face downwards..........we squeeze the lime, then flick the wings and saw it......WE EXPLODE LIAOOOO!!!!!!!!

called the mgr, ask him, you EXPECT ME TO EAT TIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he saw it, then keep apologising to us....say its really a disguise to serve such ting to customers.....zzzzzzz.....

then we want our desserts...waited 30mins, still cant serve us...i very pissed off, wanna cancel and settle bill...the mgr apologise again, say their oven spoilt, tats why soooo slow...then say the desserts are on the house.....nvm, we wait and chat....then 10mins later, the desserts still not here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its already 9.45pm and i wanna go home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the mgr came and apologise and he walked back to kitchen and bring our desserts out....zzzzz

then when we settle bill, they charge us for EVYTING including the porkchop rice, chkn wings....zzzzzzzzzzz.....of cos, we called for the mgr laaaaa...

super duper unpleasant experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm NOT going back there again ~!!!!!!!!!!!!

aiyooo....can understand that you'are very pek chek....

princess dearie, i seriously tink you should go destress yourself.....

i went there once...their service is damn bad..

likewise, will never rtn.:nah::nah::nah:

the cyst is pronounced as cease..correct!!! is blood clot..mine is hormone cyst..pass out during AF but mine was quite bad...can be as big as a pig liver that is bought from market..

some are friboid which has good and bad.bad one will hve to remove as it will affect one to conceive.

Last edited:

lawla12

Last Fri nite, I wanted to let Iggy sleep at 7.30pm then leave and meet you all.. Then mother in law said, why not you let him sleep at 9pm++ so he won't wake up later and play. I was like, "why not you try and put him to sleep around 9pm+ instead coz I meeting friends" Then she replied, "dont't want lahh!! I dont know how to make him sleep~~!" Then I LL. Let her play with Iggy until 9.30pm then make Iggy sleep. By then Iggy was dead tiredz by 10pm+.

Next mOrn, she asked Belle to give me a call, tell me she feed Iggy with Chee Kway? The last time when they stayed over, I already told her not to feed Iggy with outside food!!! She knew it yet do AGAIN!? what's the point of calling me after you have fed him!?

When we reached there, she started her usual routine, "Iggy last nite woke up @ 11pm+ and played until 2am+ then woke up at 6am+! No one disturb him also can wake up!" After asking, then I realised 11pm+ was becoz brother in law came back! They open and close door super loud and also talk! that's why Iggy woke up! zzzz. Then mother in law continue her story, "Just now 12plus slept, 1pm+ woke up , only nap for an hr.. so little~" zzz. She said she tried to make him sleep rock/carry/yaolan but all useless coz dont have my smell so iggy can't sleep??! Fine.

Then when I told her dont't feed Iggy with outside food anymore, she replied, "AIYAH, never mind one lahhh, 1 chee Kuay only! Last time my kids and those I look after also eat, now also grow up!" I told her, but I dont want Iggy to get exposed to so strong flavoured/oily/sweet/salty foods too early. After 2yrs old! Then she again repeat her, "last time I look after this boy, everyday eat roti prata! So also ok." I kept mum. I was boiling oredi..

Dinner time, I was feeding Iggy, she played with him until he doesn't concentrate on eating. In the end, cried wanted to get out of the walker! I had to pacify him, sing/talk/play toys to feed him until I put him ontop of the washing machine. Fed up, then he started to finish his remaining porridge. Fed up oredi rite? mother in law said, "aiyoh, wait fall down jialats!" I was like, "Hello, I'm not gonna kill him by letting him sit there! I'm THERE!" #!$@%

Dinner time for Belle, as usual, asked what Belle wants to eat, before belle could reply, mother in law said she loved RICE. Then my father in law wants to eat hokkien mee, so I said just get hokkien mee for all , easier and buy other foods to mix lorr.. Then Belle ate super slow during dinner coz at 4pm+ she asked BELLE to eat 2 slices of raisins breadz...... WULIAO MAH?! 4pm eat 2 slices?! ......Then mother in law said, "why not give rice, since she like rice.. she eat so slow. Tis afternoon we bought chicken rice for her, she ate so fast!" Ian also alittle hot oredi. Told his mum, "doesn't mean she like rice, she has to eat rice for every meals! She has to try all sorts of foods mahh.. Then the mum aGain nag nag.. In the end, Ian gave her fried rice, but belle also never finish.... Stupid lorr.. grrrrrrrrrr....

I DEFINITELY AGREE ON THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they always say "last time like tis, last time like tat, but u all oso can grow up until big big" ....zzzzzzzzz....

BTH THEM !!!!!!!!!

can sm1 pls take gun n shoot them ?? shoot mine too !!!!!!!

%*()#*#)@(*#(&*@()@)_$+_+#@@*(!&(*@#

lawla12

hai....

lawla dearie : you are rite,everything also i do deee...ytd i just scolded hubby,even look for house he also want mi to do,i gt no time and energy....plus i dont have to be e only one to learn to do things looo...=(

like what sun sun dearie says...you'are really too stress esp you'are 1st time mummy and dear husband is not supportive euff and with those nonsense, irritating pple........

smtimes guys (generally) tink that all these are small matters, tats why ask you to do it etc.....if they do it, in the end, they will only kana scolded by us (we nag and nag and nag) when smting goes wrong or you dont like it etc.....

for the house..maybe you can tell us what you want...then we can give you some ideas ...like you want resale or 1st hand ? your budget can afford how expensive house etc...

that time when we 1st bought, dont know anyting...ask and ask and ask around...then we count ourself....those houses above $xxxx, confirm out, no need to tink liaoooo, its not within our budget......we can also check if our monthly CPF contribution is euff for the HDB loan (ie, no need top up cash) etc....

lawla dearie : i scream at my hubby ytd,tell him i cant take care of dante when they are aro,i'll get veri stress up....
wu xing dee yaaa li....
sayang sayang...i know that...smtimes i also tok loud loud to dear husband over small small tings w/o realising it.......lucky he never quarrel with me...arrr boo, i need to
pacify him......:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

i went there once...their service is damn bad..

likewise, will never rtn.:nah::nah::nah:

the cyst is pronounced as cease..correct!!! is blood clot..mine is hormone cyst..pass out during AF but mine was quite bad...can be as big as a big liver that is bought from market..

some are friboid which has good and bad.bad one will hve to remove as it will affect one to conceive.

aiyooo.....you never tell me.....i also WONT return ......just buy cakes and GO (take away) ........

ya yaaa....my gynae also told me i got some cyst lehhh....but she did not tell me about the friboids ....my gynae never do the tummy scan for me before lehhh....mine is always very-scan........my colleague say she got do tummy scan before to check for briboids (hers is that SUPER FAMOUS gynae from Glen E, Christopher Chen --i tink smting like that) ........she spent 10k on the removal of briboids.....:embarrassed::embarrassed:

i seriously dont know i wanna do IVF or not...the cost is about 12-15k on the procedure itself.....i saw in trying to concieve-ing section, 1 ger is currently on IVF but there'are other complications......she can only put back the "harvested egg" 3mths later...she's on daily medication (5pills per day)......aiyooo...i seriously dont know how much evyting will cost lehh...20k ?????????? of cos i understand its case to case basis....but i must b mentally prepared for "extra costs" too.......

i was thinking, i've spent soooo much on trying to concieve-ing...by the time i really strike, all the $$$ gone liaooo....where got $$ for baby ????????????????

lawla12

DEAR ALL

MY IDIOT BOSS OFFICALLY ANNOUNCED TAT SHE'S LEAVING US ON 23TH SEPT !!!! THE RUMOURS TAT SHE TENDERED IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!! HAhahAHAHAHhahaH~

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

but y i suddenly scare tat the next one, will b worse than her?? :eek::eek::eek:

princessminn

lawla dearie : get 1st hand can,but hoh,hdb long long then launch one time.plus all far away.=(
2nd hand ex.we are looking for lik deco till ok dee(if ex laa),if not decorated deee,aro 300k...=(
i duno oso seriously...

sunflowerlady

like what sun sun dearie says...you'are really too stress esp you'are 1st time mummy and dear husband is not supportive euff and with those nonsense, irritating pple........

smtimes guys (generally) tink that all these are small matters, tats why ask you to do it etc.....if they do it, in the end, they will only kana scolded by us (we nag and nag and nag) when smting goes wrong or you dont like it etc.....

for the house..maybe you can tell us what you want...then we can give you some ideas ...like you want resale or 1st hand ? your budget can afford how expensive house etc...

that time when we 1st bought, dont know anyting...ask and ask and ask around...then we count ourself....those houses above $xxxx, confirm out, no need to tink liaoooo, its not within our budget......we can also check if our monthly CPF contribution is euff for the HDB loan (ie, no need top up cash) etc....

aiyooo.....you never tell me.....i also WONT return ......just buy cakes and GO (take away) ........

ya yaaa....my gynae also told me i got some cyst lehhh....but she did not tell me about the friboids ....my gynae never do the tummy scan for me before lehhh....mine is always very-scan........my colleague say she got do tummy scan before to check for briboids (hers is that SUPER FAMOUS gynae from Glen E, Christopher Chen --i tink smting like that) ........she spent 10k on the removal of briboids.....:embarrassed::embarrassed:

i seriously dont know i wanna do IVF or not...the cost is about 12-15k on the procedure itself.....i saw in trying to concieve-ing section, 1 ger is currently on IVF but there'are other complications......she can only put back the "harvested egg" 3mths later...she's on daily medication (5pills per day)......aiyooo...i seriously dont know how much evyting will cost lehh...20k ?????????? of cos i understand its case to case basis....but i must b mentally prepared for "extra costs" too.......

i was thinking, i've spent soooo much on trying to concieve-ing...by the time i really strike, all the $$$ gone liaooo....where got $$ for baby ????????????????
princess dearie..

if you wori about $$$, suggest you to buy flat direct from HDB.there is quarter walk in selection..no harm try it..unless really not lucky,then tink of buying from resale mkt.base on resale now, definately you hve to pay premium...which is afew thousand above val....so better go for the walk in selection...faster faster go for a few tries...you never know....!!!:red::red::red:

lawla dearie...i also tink you should go for IVF...dont gve up easily. since you hve went thru IUI..(izzit IUI)..went thru all the effort so gve yourself another final shot to try out the IVF.

i may say until like so simple..but if we would to sit here to wait & wait ...nthing will come out...you rely me,i rely you then in e end, no solution or result to it.

when time passes..u start to tink back...everything is like too late aldy...juz like me planing for no 2...now think back..time pass and where is my no2???seem to be late to hve another one..sianzzzz lor

Last edited:

sunflowerlady

sunflower dearie : what do you mean by walk in selection??just go hdb and ask them or????

there is this walk in selection every quarterly..is leftover unit from either mature or non mature estate...3 rooms and above...for 3rooms in mature estate, sometimes they will advertise in classified the no of unit and for which location which is for sale.as for non mature estate, they r those who ppl give up or bought but divorce and nt qualified to it.
gve them a ring and check with them for more details

Last edited:

lawla12

sunflower dearie : that one also must ballot dee...really no luck...=(
dearie...plsssssss...gve it a try..without trying,you wont know..

i tink there is this walk in selection...i dont tink so is balloting dee...

check with them dearie

yes princess dearie...

walk-in selections is not ballot deeee...

usually, they sell those left-overs flats tat r unsold for those build-to-order type.......its ready-to-move-in type.....

my bro bought tat in buangkok.....corner unit, high level...very lucky......

my bubby bought tamp deee, opps tat community centre, cos her flat layout is werid, her kitchen is triangle shape, tats y the previous owner did not manage to sell it off the market, sold it back to HDB instead......

i oso tried walk-in-selection for the bedok flats (tat flat beside bedok swimming pool, blk 208+) ...but my Q no was 1k++...by the time it reach out turn, either left those story 1 n 2 or those 400k++ flats which is not within our budget........tats y we switch to resale instead (partly cos i insist tat i dun wan puggol/seng kang area)....

princess dearie...later i chat wif u...gtg for lunch...brb horrrrr

sunflowerlady

sunflower dearie : that one also must ballot dee...really no luck...=(

i have checked for you

there are indeed 2 type: quarterly walk in selection for 3 rooms and below

for the quarterly selection which will advertised in classfied quarterly in mature estate.

another is the walk in selection from mature and non matured estate.this is depend on luck.after you put up application, HDB will put your no in system for balloting.this ballot will decide the quene you took to select the flat.if your ideal unit is taken up en you have to re-select.

the above is not that detailed as i rushing for time..

gtg..rmb to eat something

c ya tomorrow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.