EDD in APR 2010

mrsmorgan

hav u mummies prepared ur hospital bags n baby stuff? i havent even started yet! haha! but i just need to get my stuff cuz my sis-in-law bought most of my baby's stuff already.. im planning to start shopping this week.. if i keep delaying, i dont think i'd hav e strength to shop anymore.. lately i feel like i get tired easily when i shop n my back n legs will start to ache.. *sigh*

anyway, im looking forward to seeing my gynae this evening! wonder how heavy my boy is now.. hehe..

hope u mummies are getting on well.. just 2 more mths to go!! :Dancing_tongue:

NIisme

nice to know you too...:shyxxx:
counting down to seeing my girl...have you prepared all baby stuff?
hmmm... seriously.. i haven prepare any of them.
=/
but did have some mummies given me some baby's clothes and stuffs.
i guess i wont have to spend much now. =)

Renzie

EDD is on 18th April. XD

haha. Yeah haven't packed my bag yet...have to start packing soon.......

mrsmorgan

guess we are all just too tired to shop or start packing our bags.. haha!

well, i went for my checkup earlier today n my boy's now 1.5kg! nxt checkup will be in 3wks time.. :wong19:

shi_san_yee

well, i went for my checkup earlier today n my boy's now 1.5kg! nxt checkup will be in 3wks time.. :wong19:
Hehe last week i checked, my boy 1.2kg, next check in a mth. I thot we should be having checkup fortnightly, or when?

BTW, do you often get hardening of the uterus? i cannot be too sure if it's braxton hicks or contraction or coz little boy just decides to sit one side, but i get it pretty often and sometimes it becomes a little hard to move. do u?

mrsmorgan

Hehe last week i checked, my boy 1.2kg, next check in a month. I thot we should be having checkup fortnightly, or when?

BTW, do you often get hardening of the uterus? i cannot be too sure if it's braxton hicks or contraction or coz little boy just decides to sit one side, but i get it pretty often and sometimes it becomes a little hard to move. do you?
i think e fortnightly checkups will start after our nxt checkup..

yes i get that quite often too.. few times a day.. e worst is when im walking! in fact, im having it now as i type! lol :001_302:

NIisme

EDD is on 18th April. XD

haha. Yeah have not't packed my bag yet...have to start packing soon.......
same EDD with me!
LOL.
can give birth together ya..

ahh.. i so stupid. i went check up and forgot to ask doctor about my baby weight..

shi_san_yee

very confusing EDD i have. based on LMP, my EDD is 15 april, when calculating with LMP and number of days in my cycle, it's 20 april. my dating scan is even more way off. take average ah?

nsync_su

My EDD is on 9th April and my boy is 1.6kg oreadi, scanned last friday. Deliverying in kkh too. Now having lots of braxton hicks. Painful sometimes.

Renzie

I'm quite worried though my check up is next week, went to KK for check up a couple of days back, doc says I have borderline AFI and there's resistance to the placenta.......thus baby is smaller than average. Was so upset when I heard the news. That's why doctor ask me to go 1 week later to check my waterbag size and baby's weight again. Have to take CTG to record baby's heartbeat. Luckily normal......I'm so scared and worried...haii..

NIisme

for me,
this few days started to have some tight and solid feeling over the tummy.
sometimes feel quite pain. =(
leftside of my back started to ache.

wanna cry worr.