EDD in MAR 2010

canisque

that's alot. i thought only 2-3days no need so many so I only bought a pack of 12 for night ones. did not buy any maternity pads though. hospital one is alraedy charged in the bill. no?
heehehehe i think i just standby. :p be a bit kiasu.

Last edited:

canisque

Yah, all mar mummies jiayou! So much of mixed emotions these days....hee!

Nope, my gynae did not chk my cervix yet. I wonder hw the gynae chk it? Pls update on yr chk up k?

I think you are discharging the mucus plug, slowly it will discharge even more... just monitor...hope nature take it course and dont hav to induce birth. take care...I'm so excited for you! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:
I also feel a rollercoaster of emotion these days. Always want to cry for small reasons, so sensitive. I'm sad that I'll miss my baby kicking... plus a lot of other reasons too.

My gynae checked my cervix last week at 36th wk. Not dilated yet but when I got home at night there's some bloody discharge, the following morning also have brownish discharge after that no more.

My next check is next week. :D Lingerbell, your edd also near to mine?

Last edited:

canisque

anyone knows if hospital provides hair dryer?
cause am thinking of showering before going home and must dry hair so mother in law won't know i showered!!! hah
i think some hospital have, you got to check with yours. they say it's good to use the hair dryer to dry the stitch down there also. :tlaugh:

canisque

Oh no! I hate that, wish there are other ways.:nah: Some of my friends said it can be painful and uncomfortable cos the midwives are very rough:embarrassed:
when I had mine last week I didn't really feel much, in fact like nothing happened.. maybe it's a fast and gentle one by my gynae. She also did the Grp B Strep test with a cotton swap to check for any infection. Anyone here had that too?

Last edited:

canisque

Hi all march mummy.. I already given birth ytd to my lovely little angel Benson... Will update more details once I get home... Cheers
CONGRATS ANGELWENDY!!! :Dancing_wub:
You set the mood in here already!!! Tell us more when you're feeling better or more free to log on to the forum. Must be busy now?

Hi all march mummy.. I already given birth ytd to my lovely little angel Benson... Will update more details once I get home... Cheers
Congrats! so happy for you!:Dancing_tongue: Rest & recuperate well, cnt wait to hear from you sn. Take care :)

hi all mummies, just back from check up.
am 3cm dilated. might be inducing on sunday if no contractions these 2 days as i would like to deliver by end month. EDD is 9th march.

the cervix dilation test really is painful. haha but ok bearable. brazilian wax is much worse.

angelwendy: pls update us your birth process when you r free k? congrats!!! my turn next. hehe
I hope I can endure the process of cervix dilation, did brazillian wax before but it also depend on the therapist skills...can be quite painful sometimes but bearable .....

I also feel a rollercoaster of emotion these days. Always want to cry for small reasons, so sensitive. I'm sad that I'll miss my baby kicking... plus a lot of other reasons too.

My gynae checked my cervix last week at 36th wk. Not dilated yet but when I got home at night there's some bloody discharge, the following morning also have brownish discharge after that no more.

My next check is next week. :D Lingerbell, your edd also near to mine?
Hi canisque, my edd is 16mar - we r around the same time? hee...sometimes just cnt help it...emotional thingy but felt beta after dat. :001_302: Is it normal to have bloody or brownish discharge after checking of cervix? I have not't done mine yet, dont know if gynae gonna do it on my next chk up?

when I had mine last week I didn't really feel much, in fact like nothing happened.. maybe it's a fast and gentle one by my gynae. She also did the Grp B Strep test with a cotton swap to check for any infection. Anyone here had that too?
Yr gynae got good skills :tlaugh: Hopefully, I dont feel any discomforts at all *fingers crossed*

gave birth to my boy on 27th feb.. Edd 9th march.. jia you all march mummies!! the 10mths of wait is worth everything.
Congrats jean1986!:Dancing_wub: you official mummy now, am very happy for you.:tlaugh: Pls share with us yr birth exp okie? Hope to hear from you soon.... :)

yann

Congrats jean1986!:Dancing_wub: you official mummy now, am very happy for you.:tlaugh: Pls share with us yr birth exp okie? Hope to hear from you soon.... :)
Jeans,
How ur confinement?are u start ur confinement massage oredy.my edd coming soon.tomrow my appt wit my gyne.pray to be ok.pls tell us ur massage improvement.take good care ok.

jean1986

hihi,I'm starting mAssage on Tuesday as suggested by the Malay lady..
a very brief description of my birth process:
2100: bloody mucus discharge n mild contraction but since checkup In morning 3cm dilated decide to shower n go hospital
2200: @ kkh strapped to machine to monitor process n check dilation.4cm but irregular contraction.
2300: go normal ward wait for worse contractions
0100: 5mins freq contractions,went down labour ward
0300: 5cm,Gynae came break water bag n put drip to fasten process
0330: pain like hell,laughing gas useless. asked for epi
0615: fully dilated,start to push
0714: bb is out!

canisque

2100: bloody mucus discharge n mild contraction but since checkup In morning 3cm dilated decide to shower n go hospital
2200: @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital strapped to machine to monitor process n check dilation.4cm but irregular contraction.
0714: baby is out!
Wow!!! Congrats Jean! Take care and rest well now!!

canisque

Hi canisque, my edd is 16mar - we r around the same time? hee...sometimes just cnt help it...emotional thingy but felt beta after dat. :001_302: Is it normal to have bloody or brownish discharge after checking of cervix? I have not't done mine yet, dont know if gynae gonna do it on my next chk up?

Yr gynae got good skills :tlaugh: Hopefully, I dont feel any discomforts at all *fingers crossed*
yes ard same time, mine 19th. Mayb mine not dilated so not pain when she did the cervix check? Mayb when it's effaced then feel the thinning and pain? Next visit if she does it again I'll update whether pain or not. Most imptly I think must relax don't tense up? Try that ok!

soulnezz

Congrats!

firstly congrats to mummies who have just given birth recently! must be feeling the joys and ups n downs of motherhood.

my Edd is 4th march but yet to experience any labour signs yet. getting to be very impatient cos gynae predicted the little one to come out last week but till now no news. last check up 1 cm dialated though.

sigh. all prepared just waiting for little one to show up. can't wait!

yplw

hi, mumies. i am a new comer here.

my EDD is 18 March in TMC, any one close to that date in TMC?

just has a small queation, how come my dr never give me a figure for baby weight, he only give me the range.

from 1.9-2.2kg to 2.1-2.4kg to 2.3-2.8 kg (last monday, when baby is 36wks+4days).

2.3 to 2.8 is a big range, dont know the real weight, how about other doctors?

canisque

my EDD is 18 March in Thomson Medical Center, any one close to that date in Thomson Medical Center?

just has a small queation, how come my dr never give me a figure for baby weight, he only give me the range.

from 1.9-2.2kg to 2.1-2.4kg to 2.3-2.8 kg (last monday, when baby is 36wks+4days).

hi yplw! First of all welcome and congrats! My EDD near yours 19 mar at TMC too. Ermm not sure y your dr didn't giv u 'exact' or at least an estimated value. Mine does. Last visit at 36wk was 2.5kg which is within your range so I think your baby is fine, just that you dunno baby on the smaller range or bigger range. Mine, gynae said average. Not big not small. But she prefer small cos I'm also small.

angelwendy

Re: Congrats!

firstly congrats to mummies who have just given birth recently! must be feeling the joys and ups n downs of motherhood.

my Edd is 4th march but yet to experience any labour signs yet. getting to be very impatient cos gynae predicted the little one to come out last week but till now no news. last check up 1 cm dialated though.

haha dont worry soulnezz... will be ur turn very soon.... first few days home is always tough.. so now u just enjoy ur nap.... & own time... cause after birth alot of sleepless night is coming.... JIA YOU>>>

angelwendy

my EDD is 18 March in Thomson Medical Center, any one close to that date in Thomson Medical Center?

i'm with KKH..... but my gynae did tell me my baby weight... maybe u wanna ask ur gynae for a estimated baby weight for ur baby...

2200: @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital strapped to machine to monitor process n check dilation.4cm but irregular contraction.
0714: baby is out!
Hi mummy jean1986, welcome back. Thanks for making the time to update us yr birth experience :)

yes around same time, mine 19th. Mayb mine not dilated so not pain when she did the cervix check? Mayb when it's effaced then feel the thinning and pain? Next visit if she does it again I'll update whether pain or not. Most imptly I think must relax dont't tense up? Try that ok!
Yeah! will try to relax...hope my gynae will be gentle :)

Congrats Jean!

My EDD is 10 march but gynae says baby should be coming this week!
mummy serendipity, sn be yr turn. take care for now. Update us again k? :)

Take care, hope to hear the good news sn :)

Welcome to mar mummies thread :) If in doubt, always ask yr gynae qns. The next chk up, you may chk with him again.

i'm with Kandang Kerbau Hospital..... but my gynae did tell me my baby weight... maybe you wanna ask your gynae for a estimated baby weight for your baby...
Hi mummy angelwendy, hw are you coping? :)