EDD in MAR 2010

canisque

hi canisque, im using the normal brand pads, SOFY. its the brand that i always use during my period.. its the cottony ones with wings.. they do have the longer ones of up to 35cm for night and heavy flows.. so im bringing the 28 packs to hospital.. just to be very,very,very comfortable :D
I'm bringing 26pcs altogether. 12 mothercare ones, 14 sofy night ones. Hope that should be sufficient. Perhaps nt using the hospital ones if chargeable/loop.

Hi Mar mummies, an update - ytdy went for my 37wks chkup. BB nw weighs 2.5kg, very healthy, mummy weight gain till nw is 58kg and gynae very happy with the progress.:tlaugh: She told me to continue eating nutritious food, taking frequent strolls...next chk up in a wk time...phew...time flies :elvis:

Btw, mar mummies - do you buy any tummy binder for bb to protect it umbilical cord to prevent accidental abrasion to it? I intend to buy it...saw it selling at Tom & stephanie BEBE brand cost $2.60 only. There are other brands too but cost slightly more.

angelwendy

Hi Mar mummies, an update - ytdy went for my 37wks chkup. baby now weighs 2.5kg, very healthy, mummy weight gain till now is 58kg and gynae very happy with the progress.:tlaugh: She told me to continue eating nutritious food, taking frequent strolls...next chk up in a wk time...phew...time flies :elvis:

Congrats ya.. soon will be ur turn...:wong29: hang on.... wah 2.5kg is a good weight.. no wonder ur gynae very happy... hee...

angelwendy

Btw, mar mummies - do you buy any tummy binder for baby to protect it umbilical cord to prevent accidental abrasion to it? I intend to buy it...saw it selling at Tom & stephanie BEBE brand cost $2.60 only. There are other brands too but cost slightly more.

Nope i never intend to buy it.. cause the cord will drop off in a week time.. so i think i just be careful when i change him should be ok....:001_302:

jean1986

Hi Mar mummies, an update - ytdy went for my 37wks chkup. baby now weighs 2.5kg, very healthy, mummy weight gain till now is 58kg and gynae very happy with the progress.:tlaugh: She told me to continue eating nutritious food, taking frequent strolls...next chk up in a wk time...phew...time flies :elvis:
wow congrats! im going for my 38wk check on friday. hope bb weight is good too. did she do cervix check for you?

Btw, mar mummies - do you buy any tummy binder for baby to protect it umbilical cord to prevent accidental abrasion to it?
Did not buy as this is the 1st time i heard about this tummy binder for baby. No one asked me to buy so guess not getting it.

I'm bringing 26pcs altogether. 12 mothercare ones, 14 sofy night ones. Hope that should be sufficient. Perhaps not using the hospital ones if chargeable/loop.
that's alot. i thought only 2-3days no need so many so I only bought a pack of 12 for night ones. did not buy any maternity pads though. hospital one is alraedy charged in the bill. no?

angelwendy

Hi all March Mummy.... just now i start having mucus discharge & a tiny bit of blood..... called KKH the nurse say just stay home & see if there is any contraction... wish me luck ya....:001_302:

yann

Hi all March Mummy.... just now i start having mucus discharge & a tiny bit of blood..... called Kandang Kerbau Hospital the nurse say just stay home & see if there is any contraction... wish me luck ya....:001_302:
Hi Angelwendy,
pls monitor it.take a good care.update to us.we praying for good.im waiting for my turn also.our edd very near.

angelwendy

Hi Angelwendy,
pls monitor it.take a good care.update to us.we praying for good.im waiting for my turn also.our edd very near.
Hi yann.. Good luck to u too.. I'm Now still home.. But still having discharge... But no more blood.. So now just rest home...

Congrats ya.. soon will be your turn...:wong29: hang on.... wah 2.5kg is a good weight.. no wonder your gynae very happy... hee...
Yah, all mar mummies jiayou! So much of mixed emotions these days....hee!

Nope i never intend to buy it.. cause the cord will drop off in a week time.. so i think i just be careful when i change him should be ok....:001_302:
I think so too, cos is not good to keep it bind, best to air dry the cord :)

wow congrats! im going for my 38wk check on friday. hope baby weight is good too. did she do cervix check for you?

Did not buy as this is the 1st time i heard about this tummy binder for baby. No one asked me to buy so guess not getting it.
Nope, my gynae did not chk my cervix yet. I wonder hw the gynae chk it? Pls update on yr chk up k?

I also not buying it alrdy, not necessary though...

Hi all March Mummy.... just now i start having mucus discharge & a tiny bit of blood..... called Kandang Kerbau Hospital the nurse say just stay home & see if there is any contraction... wish me luck ya....:001_302:
I think you are discharging the mucus plug, slowly it will discharge even more... just monitor...hope nature take it course and dont hav to induce birth. take care...I'm so excited for you! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

jean1986

anyone knows if hospital provides hair dryer?
cause am thinking of showering before going home and must dry hair so MIL won't know i showered!!! hah

serendipity

lingerbell, the gynae or midwive will stick 2 fingers into birth canal..and then expand to see how much can be stretched. with that, they can tell how many cm dilated you are.

anyone knows if hospital provides hair dryer?
cause am thinking of showering before going home and must dry hair so mother in law won't know i showered!!! hah
I also want to know if hospital provide hair dryer? If not will bring my own.

lingerbell, the gynae or midwive will stick 2 fingers into birth canal..and then expand to see how much can be stretched. with that, they can tell how many cm dilated you are.
Oh no! I hate that, wish there are other ways.:nah: Some of my frens said it can be painful and uncomfortable cos the midwives are very rough:embarrassed:

Was wondering hw angelwendy was doing? Whether she had given birth alrdy? So eager for her news! :wink:

angelwendy, jiayou...jiayou! U have my support! :)

angelwendy

Hi all march mummy.. I already given birth ytd to my lovely little angel Benson... Will update more details once I get home... Cheers

jean1986

hi all mummies, just back from check up.
am 3cm dilated. might be inducing on sunday if no contractions these 2 days as i would like to deliver by end mth. EDD is 9th march.

the cervix dilation test really is painful. haha but ok la bearable. brazilian wax is much worse.

angelwendy: pls update us ur birth process when u r free k? congrats!!! my turn next. hehe

canisque

:Dancing_wub:that's nice Lingerbell :) btw mummies, there's an Isetan Little Tots Fair at Scotts for those who want to get Pigeon Steriliser, Combi stroller...etc2. Starts tomorrow till 10 Mar.

canisque

Btw, mar mummies - do you buy any tummy binder for bb to protect it umbilical cord to prevent accidental abrasion to it? I intend to buy it...saw it selling at Tom & stephanie BEBE brand cost $2.60 only. There are other brands too but cost slightly more.
yeah I bought. old ppl said it's not for umbilical cord but to prevent the stomach from "wind" :p.

Last edited: