EDD in July?

for my lst one, i listen...but this 2nd one, u can say im a bad mummy lar....i didnt listen only to YES 933 everyday in office...haha
As for me, i did not listen when i having my 1st and 2nd kid... onli this 1 i try kekek.... and my hubby say i very bad last time 2 son did not do all this thing keke... i wan tell him cos last time no Singapore mum web and not people to ask ma hahaha.....

Kuromi

What kind of CD is it? Specially for baby to listen or just some soothing music?
it is specially for BB de and the front of cd write Happy Baby.. its smoothing instrumental music.. hahahha.. i still remember my sis give it to me on christmas and when she ask if i have start listening then i realise is i need to listen for my BB and not when the BB come out then let BB listen.. heehee.. if i not wrote.. she bought it from kinokuniya de..

Kuromi

Kuromi....you are paying the extra $500 to get the report asap?
yes... i cannot wait another 2 weeks cause this incident has already been torturing me since January... been feeling down and thus i hope the news will change my mood eventually..

it is specially for BB de and the front of cd write Happy Baby.. its smoothing instrumental music.. hahahha.. i still remember my sis give it to me on christmas and when she ask if i have start listening then i realise is i need to listen for my BB and not when the BB come out then let BB listen.. heehee.. if i not wrote.. she bought it from kinokuniya de..
i will go find this cd too on this wkend cos wat i listen is only smooth song and 儿歌 kekeke....

yes... i cannot wait another 2 weeks cause this incident has already been torturing me since January... been feeling down and thus i hope the news will change my mood eventually..
dont't worry everything will be fine and you will have good news next wk... do remember to let us know ones you got your result...:Dancing_wub:

Tiggee

it is specially for baby and the front of cd write Happy Baby.. its smoothing instrumental music.. hahahha.. i still remember my sis give it to me on christmas and when she ask if i have start listening then i realise is i need to listen for my baby and not when the baby come out then let baby listen.. heehee.. if i not wrote.. she bought it from kinokuniya ..
i shall go find as well! listen to this music better than trying to ask the daddy to sing! :001_302: