**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

Tiggee

Officially forbiden to go. Will have a missing husband for the next 3 days. Super sian! :(

Last edited:

uksportgal

Just did my detail scan today so happy to see the little one cute and chubby :wong19: went for the the hospital tour too, like the place :p so far everything good.

Now a days always feel bb kicking so nice:shyxxx:

hotmilktea

Just did my detail scan today so happy to see the little one cute and chubby :wong19: went for the the hospital tour too, like the place :p so far everything good.

Now a days always feel bb kicking so nice:shyxxx:
:) is the detailed scan using the same scanner that was used or was it a different scanner? all gynaes will have it?
where are you going to deliver?

Tiggee

:) is the detailed scan using the same scanner that was used or was it a different scanner? all gynaes will have it?
I think the machine is the same. But you need a sonographer to do it. Some gynae can do the detail scan themself. But most is go hospital do. I did mine at TMC.

maneo0302

I think the machine is the same. But you need a sonographer to do it. Some gynae can do the detail scan themself. But most is go hospital do. I did mine at TMC.
the gynea normally will advise u to go hospital to do the scan. my gynea is from mt alvenia, but she advise me to choose a hospital near me. So i went parkway east hospital.

Make a pregnancy ticker

hotmilktea

ahhh...thanx ladies, i think probably too early for me to ask gynae also.

i thought about 2 silly questions last night, hope someone can answer me :)

1. does the water bag bursts first, or the dilation comes first ?
2. then does the contraction comes first, or the dilation comes first ?

ahhh...thanx ladies, i think probably too early for me to ask gynae also.

i thought about 2 silly questions last night, hope someone can answer me :)

1. does the water bag bursts first, or the dilation comes first ?
2. then does the contraction comes first, or the dilation comes first ?
hmm.. it depend.. some people will have contraction first.. some people will have their water bag bursts first... like for me, i have contraction first than come menses... and for my cousin her water bag burst first.. so it really depend... hope my answer help u keke ^_^

maneo0302

hmm.. it depend.. some people will have contraction first.. some people will have their water bag bursts first... like for me, i have contraction first than come menses... and for my cousin her water bag burst first.. so it really depend... hope my answer help u keke ^_^
For me, i don't think i will have contraction or water bag burst. I am opting for C-sect and the gynea suggests that I deliver 2-3 weeks in advance.

uksportgal

It is still ultrascan scanner but of coz higher resolution then the one my gynae have. (If your gynae at hospital then maybe is the same hence some of the mama here are advise the the doc say no need to do extra detail scan) I going to deliver at PEH

uksportgal

Here is my shopping in HK hahaha

Got Playpen @$77 (2 level) from OG sale
Got Carseat @ 199 (3 in 1) from OG sale

Majority of the things are done just left 1 Cot and maybe some little things here and there :p

DLritz

Opposite AMK MRT station there is a S11, nx to it a Jubille cinema complex @ lvl 1. A new cafe all Penang food. I rate it 7.5/10.
Serve authentic Penang laksa. Fried Penang kway diao etc

maneo0302

can i go to my cousin's son's 1st bday? i know cant go to full month and wedding only...
I have been going to so many full month and one wedding. I guess should be ok if you're not pantang.
Just try not to go funerals or visit sick patients in hospitals as you're vulnerable to virus easily.