**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

MummyJan

Hi all MTBs,

Had anyone of u did the down syndrome test for the 1st trimester??

My doctor says it's optional bt strongly advise to!!

anyone care for advise?!!

maneo0302

Hi all MTBs,

I have done the down syndrome test.
As for mangosteen, I'm not aware that I can't take that. Anyway, I haven eat that also.

Hi all MTBs,

if ur age is above 35, its strongly recommended.. below should be optional..
its not cheap but it help to ease your mind a little.

i went for in T C M, so far the results came out ok.. so quite a relief :)
its up to you and your budget..

Shannyang

Yes.. to buy a "An xin" I do the test as well.. Altot in the first place I told my hub tht I dun wan to do the scan.. keke..
I offen feel cold too when I am in 1st trimester.. But I guess when you approach end of 2nd to 3rd trimester, u will start to feel hot..
I dun take mangosteen too.. :)

MummyJan

I'm 27 turning 28 soon.... My family told me nt a need to as i'm still below 30!! Although my hubby financial is nt very stable, he leaves the decision to me!!

Feeling very vexed, helpp!!

hotmilktea

I'm 27 turning 28 soon.... My family told me nt a need to as i'm still below 30!! Although my hubby financial is nt very stable, he leaves the decision to me!!

Feeling very vexed, helpp!!
I am just wondering whether the age is only the woman age or the hubby age as well? i am ok, just my hubby is over 35.

didy

I think mummy's age plays a more important factor than daddy's age.

Anyway, MummyJan, I am also 27 turning 28, and I am also 7 weeks 3 days pregnant!! I guess mummyjan, hotmilktea and me, we are all in the same weeks!

By the way, have you found a gynae? I am overseas now, but will be back in singapore to deliver. So need to find a gynae when i come back. but I want to find someone who is very pro breastfeeding. Does anyone have a good recommendation?

hotmilktea

Anyway, MummyJan, I am also 27 turning 28, and I am also 7 weeks 3 days pregnant!! I guess mummyjan, hotmilktea and me, we are all in the same weeks!

By the way, have you found a gynae? I am overseas now, but will be back in singapore to deliver. So need to find a gynae when i come back. but I want to find someone who is very pro breastfeeding. Does anyone have a good recommendation?
i am 29 this year. i guess i am still consider ok age.
i hv replied you in our EDD NOV thread ! ha ha .. our babies are almost same timing indeed.

Shannyang

I think it shld be fine since it is immediated.
for our chinese say, pregnant woman who attend funeral or praying, pls dun squat down.. :)

MummyJan

I'm currently wif my female gynae Dr Chan frm glen eagles. She's a very direct & very pro doctor!!