Edd nov 2011

Crazy mom

Hi mummies

My gynae said nothing to worry. Is normal. Thanks

Hi mummies

I realized that my belly button has harden and feel pain in/around 2 cm the belly button since week 7.

I checked the website and it is normal to have pain in/around the belly button during early pregnancy. But there was no mention on the hardness around the belly button.

Any mummies experienced this before????

Thanks

MummyJan

Hi Mummies to be, I'm turning 3months soon. My tummy is showing...
Any of you experiencing the same as me? :(
*Oh god, I feel so fat now. Can't imagine hw much fatter i gonna be in mths ltr....

hotmilktea

yup yup, my tummy is definetly showing...since i dont have a flat tummy to begin with ! ah ha ha ha
in fact my tummy show since the day i preg, coz i am super bloated. even now i feel bloated leh..

have you announce to the whole world already ?!!! we have passed the 3 months pantang !!!

yipee yipeee yayaya

Hi Mummies to be, I'm turning 3months soon. My tummy is showing...
Any of you experiencing the same as me? :(
*Oh god, I feel so fat now. Can't imagine hw much fatter i gonna be in mths ltr....

didy

haha congrats hotmilktea and mummyjan! i am also approaching 2nd trimester soon. i am definitely showing when i wear normal giordano tee or tank top.

Dear mummies,

I am new here.. when is your EDD? im now only 9 weeks, 3 more weeks to 12weeks.. :)
im 8 wks now...tummy feels uncomfortable all the time....gets bloated very easily. had a curry puff juz now....felt so bloated n feel nauseous......cant wait for all these symptoms to pass.....

didy

im 8 wks now...tummy feels uncomfortable all the time....gets bloated very easily. had a curry puff juz now....felt so bloated n feel nauseous......cant wait for all these symptoms to pass.....
yeah i had all these feelings when i was in 8th weeks too. i think the most terrible time is week 8-11. hang in there! :)

vis

im now having yeast infection at my below. itchy and heavy discharge.. so uncomfortable... :(

went to tell gynae and he gave me a cream to apply and an insert to put in... aiz, hope the yeast infection will be gone soon and gone forever...

i heard that normally 75% pregnant woman will have yeast infection due to our estrogen level etc etc...

vis

hi ladyluck,

try to eat easily digestable food loh, i oso feel bloated if i eat too oily or heavy food...
so now i learn to eat more digestable food for our stomach..