EDD in Sept 2011

Gynae said slightly underweight :( babycentre said 3.33 pounds what to expect ( might have spelled wrong) 1.77, then another apps 1.8 :( I see babycentre apps the growth for baby is like.. Always very little one.. Looks ridiculous to me sometimes.. Haha
oh shit... then mine is under under under weight liao.... hais... stressed to go to the gynae like tt... jus no appetite to eat previous trimester... hais

Shanyang - contractions already? Oh dear... Maybe it's braxton hicks? Take care yah... Make sure u always have someone with u or ur mobile phone close.

Charlottetan - omg... 9/9 is next month!! So fast right... Hehehe.. So exciting!!

Carisella - yah somehow different sites give different answers. But ok lah, agak2 around there lor...

Now it's like a waiting game n i hate waiting! Want it to be Aug already.

its 2 more months! I hope it popped naturally la.... after 37 weeks.... cant wait to hold her in my arms=D

fionng88

Ahahaha... U also taking 4 weeks before? When u start ML?
yup!!!! faster take, cant wait to leave this place. tiring and stress. start at 8.30am and end work at 6.30pm. long hours and boring job. im working as telesales, so bored to call customer everyday, i myself feel so fan and stress lo. Running sales number everyday, this is not the job i want.

The other fair is which one?
the previous one in June.. more stalls and items to see...

I got contraction since last nitz. Went to hospital to have GTC monitoring. Gynae provide me medicine to stop early labour. Will have side effect, might will get fast heartbeat. So I think not necessary I won't take. Hope the pain is bearable.
Baby weight today week28 5 days is 1568g.

I guess dont need to serve 6 months , I remember my ex coll just come back to work after ml then one month later she left the coy already.
take care shann! remember to deep breath when pain comes, it helps to ease the pain....

Week 27 mine was 1.5kg... hmm guess mine is just estimate.. does the machines says how heavy? my gyne seems to calculate by dimensions... as he took some time to tell us the weight.. oh well...
i just hope my baby will come out fine..

my manager last night talk to legal side about something about my benefits and stuff.. i dont know whether what it will be.. i dont like to keep in the dark yet seems to know something.. really my manager sux!!!

cant tell me straight to the point.. have or dont have.. let me hanging.. sigh...

yup!!!! faster take, cant wait to leave this place. tiring and stress. start at 8.30am and end work at 6.30pm. long hours and boring job. im working as telesales, so bored to call customer everyday, i myself feel so fan and stress lo. Running sales number everyday, this is not the job i want.
ouch i dont like that kind of job.. i feel too stress....

I think i too gan chiong also liao... start to see the maternity package provided by the hospital n stuff... looking for suitable full month cakes n buffetcatering... lols! so excited=D

I think i too gan chiong also liao... start to see the maternity package provided by the hospital n stuff... looking for suitable full month cakes n buffetcatering... lols! so excited=D
I had been looking at them for a long time.. my hubby says I am KS! But it seems so nice to have a little party for my little one after so long…
Yeah I am finally officially 3rd Trim!!!

Wow… I still cant believe I am reaching there and still have that scared feeling….

I had been looking at them for a long time.. my hubby says I am KS! But it seems so nice to have a little party for my little one after so long…
Yeah I am finally officially 3rd Trim!!!

Wow… I still cant believe I am reaching there and still have that scared feeling….
hahhahaah 28 weeks consider 3rd trimester already=)))hahaa yeah... i scare of labour pain only... its really beyond wat i could take.. lols...I m useless n i took epidural the last time rnd after 8 hours.. haas...

yeah... looking thru the full month cakes=) think will stick to the previous ones as they are cheap n NICE=)

Shannyang

Gynae said it could happen, that why ask me to got for GTC ytd to monitor. He ask me to really take good care lor, walk less. Should not be Braxton hicks, coz it is pain instead of uncomfortable feeling. False alarm?? Keke.. Having 3 days mc now. I will go for 3d scan, my hub wan to see his BB already.. I will go for photoshoot too.. This month.. Shoot by my frd.. It's outdoor.

ChocoBaby

Oh i thought i was the only one looking at baby cookies n stuff. U all are too! Lol. Not doing the Chinese 1 month lah but my hubby side must have like little party after baby comes. His mum etc all coming over in Oct so baby will be about 1 month old too. Saw some bottle shaped cookies as party favors. So cute! Already deciding the theme for the party, either Bob the Builder or Thomas Tank Engine. :)