EDD May 2012 Mummies!

icysheens

Wow, i guess im not alone in the weight gain mania! Haha, i've just told myself as long as the baby is fine, i should be alright. And i have tsrated to get alot more active now.

Im going thru Glen-E and when i went to Glen-E to reserve, they told me that our clinic has to give us some letter to reserve. So, i went back to my clinic and told them my preferred room, and they already reserved it for me. With regards to the 10% off, i need to go check if i can get it!
hi suhaidah u going to gleneagles?mind sharing wif me which gynae u took n the total package costs from consultation to delivery pls?

Tataro

I went swimming today at 25 weeks and I highly recommend it. Feels so much better after swimming and helps with bback pains.
Hi milkshake, I like swimming too, but I couldn't get the swimsuit, went to arena, staff there said they didnt sell swimsuit for pregnant women, weird, may I know where u get ur swimsuit from? Thanks

milkshake

Tataro: I didn't buy any pregnancy swimsuit as they are quite ugly. So I just put on my bikini :p I go to the pool early ard 9/10am and there's usually less people in the pool on Saturdays so that helps :)

Meilynn

Hi milkshake, I like swimming too, but I couldn't get the swimsuit, went to arena, staff there said they didnt sell swimsuit for pregnant women, weird, may I know where you get your swimsuit from? Thanks
Dear Tataro

For maternity swimwear, can buy online from ASOS. Else, can try calling Egg Marerniity at Vivo branch sees if they carry. Think egg maternity online can order too but min sum before free delivery

Meilynn

Ladies

Any good recommendations for post delivery body wrap n massage Malay lady? Thinking of securing one. Heard tt besides slimming down also good for womb positioning. Any advice pls?

Rzena

I love swimming too! Have been swimming about once every 2 weeks. It's the only exercise I do for now, other than walking ofcoz. ;)

I got my 2-piece maternity swimsuit from Marina Square. Love it.

Hi milkshake, I like swimming too, but I couldn't get the swimsuit, went to arena, staff there said they didnt sell swimsuit for pregnant women, weird, may I know where u get ur swimsuit from? Thanks

Suhaidah

Thank you Suhaidah. Luckily I haven't approach the Hospital yet.
Just like Smurfete I'm curious about the deposit too. :001_302:
You know i haven;t paid any deposit yet. Now that you have reminded me, i better ask my clinic when i go down the next time.

I heard you really need to look for a good and experienced one otherwise, they will hurt you more... I am not confident in that but just thinking to buy some wrap like those slimming belt...

Any mummys has any suggestions or advise?

Ladies

Any good recommendations for post delivery body wrap n massage Malay lady? Thinking of securing one. Heard tt besides slimming down also good for womb positioning. Any advice pls?

arielc

yeah i'm looking too..

anyone with contacts, please share! :)

I heard you really need to look for a good and experienced one otherwise, they will hurt you more... I am not confident in that but just thinking to buy some wrap like those slimming belt...

Any mummys has any suggestions or advise?

Suhaidah

Hey gals, any of you guys going to/been for pre natal yoga classes? Im looking to sign myself up for one and im not sure where I should head to.

bleeeee

hi all

ive been stocking up on diapers and milk storage bags. wonder if what i bought so far is enough or should i continue?

i have about 120 bags of milk bags, 1 NB size of diapers, 3 packets of small size diapers, 1 packet of medium size diapers. coincidentally all drypers brand

Smurfete

hi all

ive been stocking up on diapers and milk storage bags. wonder if what i bought so far is enough or should i continue?

i have about 120 bags of milk bags, 1 NB size of diapers, 3 packets of small size diapers, 1 packet of medium size diapers. coincidentally all drypers brand
Hi Bleeeee,

Long time no see. I remember we have the same EDD:)
I bought 10 milk bottles for NB up to 3 months, 2 pacifiers, 3 small packs of NB diapers (cos not sure if I need to bring it to the hospital to save cost or will the nursery fee includes it), and a dozen of rompers.*

Dilys

Hi Bleeeee,

I bought 10 milk bottles for NB up to 3 months, 2 pacifiers, 3 small packs of NB diapers (cos not sure if I need to bring it to the hospital to save cost or will the nursery fee includes it), and a dozen of rompers.*
Wow ... 10 milk bottles ?? Omg

bleeeee

Hi Bleeeee,

hihi yes! EDD on 2 May right? :) so exciting, counting down the days.. i read no need so many NB size coz also depends on weight of bb so i only got 1 packet.. not sure if enough or not.

Tannie

Yap, my friends oso told me not to buy too much NB diaper...
i've not bog anything yet... Believe it or not... Hubby keep saying still early... Cause he hate shopping.... Haiz...