EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Sweetoothz

For GlenE moms to be,

Do you book your hospital stay through your gynae? The receptionist at mine says don't need to book. We were just asked to tell her our preference for the room will do...
hey gessim,
i requested for a tour thru my clinic and i actually spoke to the sales marketing person myself and she was the one who did the booking for me to secure the 10% discount. mayb u just need to tell ur room preference n then they will do the email correspondence for u? dont forget to ask for the discount.. =))

hey gessim,
i requested for a tour thru my clinic and i actually spoke to the sales marketing person myself and she was the one who did the booking for me to secure the 10% discount. mayb u just need to tell ur room preference n then they will do the email correspondence for u? dont forget to ask for the discount.. =))
Hi Gessim,

My clinic gave me a letter and we went to the adminssion counter to 'reserve'. We done that before 26 Dec to enjoy the older rates. But I saw some 'promotion' for the Dragon baby ie to have a 10% discount and many more. May be you want to check out with the clinic or just walk in to the pre admission counter.

Cheers

miracle25

I am in my 26 weeks and I already gained 10kg! Baby only weighed 600g when i went for gynae check up 2 weeks ago. I thinking I am getting so fat!! :(
I'm in my 27 weeks (coming 28), till date I've gained about 6kg.. last scan my boy was about 1.08kg and gynae said its okay..

Suhaidah

Wow, i guess im not alone in the weight gain mania! Haha, i've just told myself as long as the baby is fine, i should be alright. And i have tsrated to get alot more active now.

Im going thru Glen-E and when i went to Glen-E to reserve, they told me that our clinic has to give us some letter to reserve. So, i went back to my clinic and told them my preferred room, and they already reserved it for me. With regards to the 10% off, i need to go check if i can get it!

Rzena

I'm 6months now but I can't feel bb movement. Feeling worried whether is it ok. What is the feeing like?
Hi Fanger,

Did you gynae say anything? If your regular scans are fine, then I supposed you're just having a gentle and quiet baby. Don't worry too much.

My boy is very active, plus I was quite lean before I got pregnant, so can feel his power kicks and flicks rather obviously. Sometime it feels like someone is jabbing or poking you from the inside. Sometimes the movement can be subtle (maybe when he turns and make small movements), and can be mistaken for stomach gas. Sometimes he hiccups so the jumpy movements are rather regular. Anyway I always feel very tight and uncomfortable at my tummy area, and wondering if my baby is lacking of space to feel comfortable.

Maybe your baby has a lot of space in you...lots of fluid and cushiony tissues. I guess that might have buffer out the feeling that you are missing out now.

Gemini11

I'm 6months now but I can't feel bb movement. Feeling worried whether is it ok. What is the feeing like?
I'm coming 6 months n have the same feeling as u, just last few weeks I can still feel very powerful kicks but now subsided. I realized its due to baby no having enough space. So as long as u still feeling him ard, gentler should b fine. Ytd I felt a kick on my rib cage, abit painful, but also confirm tt he has lack on space now tt he is growing bigger.

climsp

Hi Fanger,

Did you gynae say anything? If your regular scans are fine, then I supposed you're just having a gentle and quiet baby. Don't worry too much.

My boy is very active, plus I was quite lean before I got pregnant, so can feel his power kicks and flicks rather obviously. Sometime it feels like someone is jabbing or poking you from the inside. Sometimes the movement can be subtle (maybe when he turns and make small movements), and can be mistaken for stomach gas. Sometimes he hiccups so the jumpy movements are rather regular. Anyway I always feel very tight and uncomfortable at my tummy area, and wondering if my baby is lacking of space to feel comfortable.

Maybe your baby has a lot of space in you...lots of fluid and cushiony tissues. I guess that might have buffer out the feeling that you are missing out now.
my boy is super active also!! every kicks is painful for me. hubby got a strong kick on face last nite when talking to him, hahaha.
anyone got like popcorn feeling inside, is it hiccup??

Tataro

Just went for checkup, i am in 24 weeks now, bb weight 765g, and i gained 8kg, i asked doc am i overweight, he is my weight is ok, but i can see lot of fat on my thighs :nah:

rellako

Just went for checkup, i am in 24 weeks now, bb weight 765g, and i gained 8kg, i asked doc am i overweight, he is my weight is ok, but i can see lot of fat on my thighs :nah:
wow. 765g @ 24 weeks.. is it a boy? must be very cute n chubby! so cute..

Radical

Hi May Mums to be, may I know how early (at which week) did you start booking the wards?
Traditionally Dragon year is always packed. I worry if I book too late I wont get a room ... :eek:

Tataro

Hi May Mums to be, may I know how early (at which week) did you start booking the wards?
Traditionally Dragon year is always packed. I worry if I book too late I wont get a room ... :eek:
My gynae clinic help me booked the room on Dec last year, may be you can check with you gynae if he/she can help you book?

Radical

My gynae clinic help me booked the room on Dec last year, may be you can check with you gynae if he/she can help you book?
Oh so I don't have to approach the Hospital myself and the Gynae will book at the start of the 2nd Trimester.
I see ... Thanks!
Will check with the Gynae on next visit.

Suhaidah

Hi Radical. I went to Glen-E to book but they said that i need a letter from my clinic to book. So, talked to my gynae and they reserved the room for me. So, just go thru your gynae and i booked my room last wk when I was 27 wks.

Smurfete

Hi Radical. I went to Glen-E to book but they said that i need a letter from my clinic to book. So, talked to my gynae and they reserved the room for me. So, just go thru your gynae and i booked my room last wk when I was 27 wks.
I haven't booked my room yet but likely to choose 2-bedder (to save some cost). Do I need to pay a deposit upon booking?*

Radical

Thank you Suhaidah. Luckily I haven't approach the Hospital yet.
Just like Smurfete I'm curious about the deposit too. :001_302:

Fanger

I having a gal. Last checkup was 2 weeks ago which did detailed scan and everything is ok. These few days tummy area having hiccups, wonder wat it is. Both feet are swollen too n still having ms sometime. So should be ok. Next appt is coming wed. Sometime felt that my tummy area not growing big yet n wonder if bb got space