Tips for you..

maddie

If the egg ever did fertilize but did not implant on the uterus, it is considered unsuccessful. Means you're not preggie. My eggs also did fertilize, however it did not implant on the uterus. Dr Su says my uterus is not sticky enough.

I wonder why this will happen? Is it considered as "miscarriage" since the egg could have been fertilised but did not attach to the uterus?

Definitely seeing Dr Su this week with hubby. I did call the clinic but first time visitors cannot make appointment so must go down and wait.

chasey

Hi
Ladies do you still see Dr Su after getting preggie? Or does Dr Su only see those with fertility issues?

zaclin29

Hi
Ladies do you still see Dr Su after getting preggie? Or does Dr Su only see those with fertility issues?
Hi chasey,
Yes I do still see Dr Su after getting preggie... This is to stabilise the pregnancy and for bb's development... :)

chasey

Hi chasey,
Yes I do still see Dr Su after getting preggie... This is to stabilise the pregnancy and for baby's development... :)
Thank you Zaclin. Sound good. I may go down for consultation if I am not preg by May. Anway I will be moving to Bukit Batok so nearer for me.
Baby dust to all :)

divineparadise

I went to Dr Su this morning and will start my medication tonight. She said I have a lot of "wind" in my body. But didn't say anything about the uterus. I wonder how will she know anything about the uterus?

zaclin may I ask how much of the medication do you take? Is it once a day or twice a day? Dr Su says that I can decide..

By the way, I like her! She is very friendly and encouraging..

zaclin29

I went to Dr Su this morning and will start my medication tonight. She said I have a lot of "wind" in my body. But didn't say anything about the uterus. I wonder how will she know anything about the uterus?

zaclin may I ask how much of the medication do you take? Is it once a day or twice a day? Dr Su says that I can decide..

By the way, I like her! She is very friendly and encouraging..
hi divineparadise

u shld ask her abt yr uterus... but if she didnt say anything maybe everything is ok...
i only took once a day cos im afraid the med will be too heaty for me... i dont rem taking her med 2x a day...

Glad that u like her!..

Good luck to u and hubby!

divineparadise

Must ask her the next time when I see her - I will take twice a day first to see the effect. If too heaty, I will cut down to once a day. She says that you will know its too heaty if there is sore throat or cold-like symptoms after taking.

By the way I am also taking the following:
1) Blackmores ConceiveWell Gold
2) Folic Acid 5mg from Unity Pharmacy
3) FertileCM (ordered one bottle from iherb.com) - as I do not have much cervical mucus.

Hope to conceive soon....

maddie

I took Dr. Su's medicine 2X a day. Seems ok to my body I guess. Will be seeing her the 3rd time tmr. :)

I also got take folic acid, wheat germ and Vitamin E.

I also hope my next FET...a miracle happens.

Must ask her the next time when I see her - I will take twice a day first to see the effect. If too heaty, I will cut down to once a day. She says that you will know its too heaty if there is sore throat or cold-like symptoms after taking.

By the way I am also taking the following:
1) Blackmores ConceiveWell Gold
2) Folic Acid 5mg from Unity Pharmacy
3) FertileCM (ordered one bottle from iherb.com) - as I do not have much cervical mucus.

Hope to conceive soon....

blessings

i thought it's not recommended to take both chinese and western
the same time. did dr.su say ok?
zaclin, which gynae are u seeing now?

zaclin29

i thought it's not recommended to take both chinese and western
the same time. did dr.su say ok?
zaclin, which gynae are u seeing now?
Yup. She said its ok as long as 2-3 hrs apart.
For me, I feel better when I take her meds.
So I'll just continue. If I don't take her med, I'll feel really weak.

Im seeing Gynae at NUH now.. Under Prof Mary Rauff....

Will you be seeing dr su soon?

maddie

I just saw Dr Su on Saturday. Woots!
With her medicine, I don't have that a serious cramp during my menses.
Take her medicine already, my menses come on Day 28 instead of Day 30.
She tells me Day 30 is a bit abnormal for a woman. Ha Ha!!!
Yah...if I never take Dr Su's medicine, I also feel super weak...like will get headache and no energy.

blessings

im planning to see dr su next mth if i fail this cycle.
praying for miracle to happen :)

zoey

[FONT=&amp]I also dont’t feel anything in my womb. But I feel hungry very often. My hubby feels hungry as well after we took Dr.Su's medicine. I told Dr.Su about it when we visited 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] time to her. She said that is good sign of improve your body.[/FONT]

maddie

Well...my appetite is also very good recently after taking her Chinese Medicine. But I duno why...my womb is very warm. Haha!!

[FONT=&amp]I also dont’t feel anything in my womb. But I feel hungry very often. My hubby feels hungry as well after we took Dr.Su's medicine. I told Dr.Su about it when we visited 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] time to her. She said that is good sign of improve your body.[/FONT]

puzzledME

I feel hungry too and eat a lot.. And not as restless as in the past..

Maddie, how do you tell that the womb is warm???