EDD May 2012 Mummies!

climsp

i always thou for private gynea the charges is very high, and feel mine is the cheapest. anyway he is of the middle range. both hubby & i like him so much. dun mind pay for the service. been seeing him for the past 3 yr cos of my cyst n irregular period. he really help me alot.

Rukia

i always thou for private gynea the charges is very high, and feel mine is the cheapest. anyway he is of the middle range. both hubby & i like him so much. dont mind pay for the service. been seeing him for the past 3 yr cos of my cyst n irregular period. he really help me alot.
Seems like mine quite ex? My gynae package cost $1200.

Rukia

when did u start ur packagee n what does it include ?
I started my package when I was about 2 mths. The package includes the urine and blood tests, consultations and usual monthly scans.

Delivery will cost another $1300, includes Normal/C-Section, hospital visits and 1st post delivery check up?

Considered ex? I kinda like my current gynae so didnt do much comparison last time.

Tannie

Still cheaper thn mine... bt I guessed its a bit late to compare nw, everyone shld be comfortable with their gynae by now...

climsp

I started my package when I was about 2 mths. The package includes the urine and blood tests, consultations and usual monthly scans.

Delivery will cost another $1300, includes Normal/C-Section, hospital visits and 1st post delivery check up?

Considered ex? I kinda like my current gynae so didnt do much comparison last time.
think ok la, cos mine nvr include blood test, detail scan. is onli normal scan. my package start at 12th week

Delivery is $800 normal natural birth but not include hospital visits and post delivery check up

oh i just read this - is like my every day life on bus n train. but more when i preg..hahhaa so true!!

10 Horrible things people do on public transport at sg.yahoo.matchmove.com

Suhaidah

Hi dear ,

This is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard ... Hospital don't allow the parents to leave with babies if they don't have car seats??? Haha I won't think the hospital will bother abt such stuff! What if a family driving lorry, pickup or van or even taking a bus or mrt back ?

If hospital r concern... They will most probably charge u with a fee in ur hospital bill on private transportation by them to send u back. Furthermore , after discharge i don't think they encourage u to leave ur baby (who is just a few days) old in the car seat on the car.. Usually someone will hold on to the baby. Even though it's a car seat... It might not be totally 100% to a just few days old newborn!

Dont worry!! Hospital don't have the right to stop u Frm bringing back ur baby!!
Phew thank god. When i read this at babycentre, i was kinda taken aback also! hahah..

Rukia

think ok la, cos mine nvr include blood test, detail scan. is onli normal scan. my package start at 12th week

Delivery is $800 normal natural birth but not include hospital visits and post delivery check up

oh i just read this - is like my every day life on bus n train. but more when i preg..hahhaa so true!!

I paid separately for my detailed scan as well.

Ya when i take the MRT...I usually encounter those people who keep pushing their way in/rush into the mrt when door opens and those in ultra-sleepy mode sitting on reserved seats!

Suhaidah

I feel like my gynae is super ex now that i see how much you guys are being charged. She only started the ante natal package at 6 months and it was $700 without vitamins. Only consultation and ultrasound. So the vitamins, came upto an additional $80-90. Her delivery charges is $2k for NORMAL DELIVERY! Lucky, we didn't take the ante natal package and decided to just pay upfront for every visit as it works out to be cheaper..

Haiya, good thing is that she is nice and we like her but i think we might change fr baby no.2. :(

RedDevil

Anyone tired babiesbellies pre natal massage before? Im thinkng of trying before I decide to sign post natal package with them. I been trying to call them to book appointment but alway nobody pick up the phone

miracle25

anyone got

a) maternity pads? is it really good to use this than our normal pad we use during menses? any cheap brands to recommend?
b) breastfeeding pads? any brands will do? how to we choose wat size to buy?

Tataro

Just back from check up, baby at 28 weeks , now her weight abt 1.4kg, so far i had already gained 10kg, recently my gastric and headache came bacl, doc said is common, just have to bear of it.

Btw,are baby shampoo n bodywash for baby the same ? plan to get ready all the baby stuff, but i am confuse when i saw so many different range of product in the market.

My gynae charges consider quite exp, package $600 from 3rd mths onwards, only included consultation and ultrasound scan, others like medicines, blood test and details scan have to pay sepeartely. Normal delivery charge $800.

Tataro

same here, i have no idea what's breastfeed pad? :(

anyone got

a) maternity pads? is it really good to use this than our normal pad we use during menses? any cheap brands to recommend?
b) breastfeeding pads? any brands will do? how to we choose wat size to buy?

Tannie

Just back from check up, baby at 28 weeks , now her weight abt 1.4kg, so far i had already gained 10kg, recently my gastric and headache came bacl, doc said is common, just have to bear of it.

Btw,are baby shampoo n bodywash for baby the same ? plan to get ready all the baby stuff, but i am confuse when i saw so many different range of product in the market.

My gynae charges consider quite exp, package $600 from 3rd mths onwards, only included consultation and ultrasound scan, others like medicines, blood test and details scan have to pay sepeartely. Normal delivery charge $800.
MY bb only weight 1.1kg, doc asked me to eat a little more... bt I had alrdy been eating quite a lot.

I bog Johnson n Johnson bath, I guess dun need separate shampoo n bath for nw born.... not sure if my bb will hv hair when born or nt ...ke ke

Dilys

same here, i have no idea what's breastfeed pad? :(
Hi

Breast pad is like a pad insert on ur bra to absorb the leak milk from ur breast. Personally i think any brand will do cos" u just need something which absorb the milk. Brand doesn't matter.. Expensive ones u r just paying for the brand ... I think as long as the pad have okie absorbent ..is good enough ! :)

climsp

bought pigeon bath & shampoo 2 in 1, think more easy. in case my baby is born botak cos his parent both are, hahaha
breastfeeding pads, i got free reusable/ washable pad n disposable one from avent, got it from the bundle set when get sterliser, it for put on bra.
Breast pads can help a mom stay dry and comfortable if she experiences leaking pregnancy in pregnancy or during breastfeeding. This leaking can be due to breast milk or colostrum.

i was told by collg dun waste too much on breastfeeding pad, only use when going out. at home just use a cheap towel n cut a shape. no one going to see u at home also.

maternity pads- i just get those extra long nite use. cos dun think i know how to use those tied one. scare kanna my wound also

now i left w/ lotion n mattress( going to get seahorse brand they got custom made size)

Tannie

Now maternity pad come with adhesive type. I was told its btr to get maternity sad as normal pad might accidentally hook the stitches, unless u c sect...

Gemini11

My package like same as yours. N 800 does not include vit. Who is ur gynae, don't mind saying? Mines dr heng ( lucky) at bedok

Last edited: