EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Suhaidah

Hey girls!

I just wanna check.. is it compulsory that we need a car seat for kids when we are bringing the baby back home? I heard that some hospitals dont allow the parents to leave with their babies if they dont have car seats.. True?

Gracecwz

Hi, pardon my ignorance but what is disposable maternity briefs?? i don't think they are the same as disposable underwear right? I bought a pack from Guardian in the largest available size (L) but to be honest i don't think I can even wear L anymore since I've expanded on my thighs and bum. Any idea where to get these maternity briefs or possibly a larger size disposable underwear?? Thanks!
U have to get the size FW. Bigger than L for maternity

cupcakemum

Hi tannie. My gynae has started doing the 3d scans ever since I entered my 3rd tri. There's not additional charges as it's already included in my package.

Try asking your gynae about it?
Wah cupcakemum, where did u have ur 3D scan? Did u pay extra for it?

Tannie

Hi tannie. My gynae has started doing the 3d scans ever since I entered my 3rd tri. There's not additional charges as it's already included in my package.

Try asking your gynae about it?
OIC. May I know which clinic did u go to n how much is ur package? My gynae did not offer any package so far... Will check with her next month.

milkshake

Hey girls!

I just wanna check.. is it compulsory that we need a car seat for kids when we are bringing the baby back home? I heard that some hospitals dont allow the parents to leave with their babies if they dont have car seats.. True?
Really? I don't own a car so if I take taxi how?

cupcakemum

Hmmm, your clinic should have told you of any package when u started seeing them. Anyway, my package ($400 i think) started some time around 18 or 20 weeks, I forgot. I had to pay the full sum which includes ultrasound and consultation. So every visit just pay for the vitamins.

My clinic is 'gynae health clinic for women'. Located near to Koran mrt. Went there since my sis in law went there too.

Btw, when is your edd and where are u delivering? :)

OIC. May I know which clinic did u go to n how much is ur package? My gynae did not offer any package so far... Will check with her next month.

Tannie

Well, i read somewhere, u still need a carseat and when u take a taxi, u need to fit it in for the baby in the taxi. I kinda found that ridiculous thats why im checking out here!
Oh I heard taxi is excusable because gt is not practical for them to fit a car seat....

Tannie

Hmmm, your clinic should have told you of any package when u started seeing them. Anyway, my package ($400 i think) started some time around 18 or 20 weeks, I forgot. I had to pay the full sum which includes ultrasound and consultation. So every visit just pay for the vitamins.

My clinic is 'gynae health clinic for women'. Located near to Koran mrt. Went there since my sis in law went there too.

Btw, when is your edd and where are u delivering? :)
My edd is 28 may and will be delivering at TMC. I think the clinic I went to dun offer package.