Tips for you..

liz5

Gals, do you consider day 1 as spotting? I did not take my med yesterday afternoon.. Any advice? Till now still hv brwn discharge..

Rainy2

Gals, do you consider day 1 as spotting? I did not take my med yesterday afternoon.. Any advice? Till now still have brwn discharge..
Hi liz, i thot see red & full flow then consider day 1??? Maybe best if you call Dr Su again to check.
my menses also coming & starting to hv brown spotting. but i'm still taking the med leh cos the discharge is like on n off.

zoey

Gals, do you consider day 1 as spotting? I did not take my med yesterday afternoon.. Any advice? Till now still have brwn discharge..

Yes, i agree with Riany and zaclin.
I didnt count the day 1 for the spotting or brown discharge.
Start counted the full red flow as a day 1.

liz5

Oh i see.. Thanks gals!! I'll continue to drink her med.. Thanks for your replies!! Baby dust to us and take care! God bless!!

liz5

Gals, is it okay to continue taking the med on day 7? Thats the day that my mens and spotting is clear.. I wonder if i shud take within this hour and consider it as day 6. Any advice pls? Thanks

zaclin29

Gals, is it okay to continue taking the med on day 7? Thats the day that my mens and spotting is clear.. I wonder if i shud take within this hour and consider it as day 6. Any advice pls? Thanks
u r supposed to start again once ur menses clear right?
then u shld start on day 7.
Drink it in the morning when u woke up..
For me, i usually drink at night, day when menses is clear...

fionliu

Hi everyone, I had Oslo visit dc su on my menses day 1 , it's seem like everyone drink their medicine after menses clear but mine was given medicine and ask me to drink the next day which my menses will be 2 nd day? Till now I had drink for 4 days and seem like I am not suitable, I feel so heaty as I tot I am having fever but I not and I will had headache and now I seem like sick throat not comfortable. Shall I stop her medicine ? Did anyone having the same system with me?

maddie

Dear fionliu,

First timers who see Dr Su tends to feel uncomfortable taking the Chinese Medicine for the first time. It will cause sore throat, bitterness in the throat, headache and uncomfortable feeling in the body. It is normal. Your body is trying to adapt to the Chinese Medicine. Drink more water after taking the Chinese Medicine. Slowly your body will fine-tune to the medicine. I took her medicine when my menses came on the Day 1. Till now this is my 6th time seeing her. Heh!!! I love her medicine coz my body is doing real good. :) No worries.

Hi everyone, I had Oslo visit dc su on my menses day 1 , it's seem like everyone drink their medicine after menses clear but mine was given medicine and ask me to drink the next day which my menses will be 2 nd day? Till now I had drink for 4 days and seem like I am not suitable, I feel so heaty as I tot I am having fever but I not and I will had headache and now I seem like sick throat not comfortable. Shall I stop her medicine ? Did anyone having the same system with me?

zaclin29

hi fionliu, if u r not comfortable with her med it is better to stop.. this is ur 1st time taking her med? so means u will have to go back after the 1st wk right?

for me, i dont feel heaty cos i did mentioned to her that im scared if her med will be too heaty for me..

Rainy Girl

Hi everyone, I had Oslo visit dc su on my menses day 1 , it's seem like everyone drink their medicine after menses clear but mine was given medicine and ask me to drink the next day which my menses will be 2 need day? Till now I had drink for 4 days and seem like I am not suitable, I feel so heaty as I thought I am having fever but I not and I will had headache and now I seem like sick throat not comfortable. Shall I stop her medicine ? Did anyone having the same system with me?
Hi fionliu, I also visited Dr Su for 1st time 2 wks ago. my menses came last wk n she has given me med to take for abt 4 days during my menses. gg to see her again this evening & i think she will prescribe diff med to me this time.

i do not feel any discomfort taking her med. maybe it's bcos this is not my 1st time taking chinese med. i hv seen a few TCMs before in the past so my body may hv already got used to the chinese herbs. if this is yr 1st time taking chinese med, the med maybe helping you to cleanse yr body & clear the toxics inside. i feel is best that you tell Dr Su abt yr reaction to e med. maybe she will tell u to reduce the dosage.

liz5

Hi fionliu, I also visited Dr Su for 1st time 2 wks ago. my menses came last wk n she has given me med to take for abt 4 days during my menses. gg to see her again this evening & i think she will prescribe diff med to me this time.

i do not feel any discomfort taking her med. maybe it's bcos this is not my 1st time taking chinese med. i hv seen a few TCMs before in the past so my body may hv already got used to the chinese herbs. if this is yr 1st time taking chinese med, the med maybe helping you to cleanse yr body & clear the toxics inside. i feel is best that you tell Dr Su abt yr reaction to e med. maybe she will tell u to reduce the dosage.

fionliu, I also don't feel anything when I take her med and I'm used to its taste since I've been taking herbal teas since last year.. when I first took chinese herbs before such as raspberry leaf tea, womens health tea, etc. I also experience headache and sore throat, but not anymore.. I think once you get used to it, it will go away.. it may take some months to get used to it.. It's good that you have those, it means that the med is taking effect is doing its thing (cleansing, etc I think).. :) but if you're not comfortable, feel free to call dr. su or visit her..

blessings

Hi all, i have visited dr su with my husband. we were both given medicine to take.
my husband was prescribed some capsules instead of powder form.
is it the same w any of ur hubby?
i was told to take twice a day for 1 wk.

liz5

Hi all, i have visited dr su with my husband. we were both given medicine to take.
hi blessings, yes, capsules for hubby (4-6 capsules daily)..powder form for us, twice daily too.. :)

zaclin29

Yes same.. hubby took 5 capsules a day... was given one month's supply...

Rainy Girl

hmm..looks like many ladies' hubbies here r prescribed capsules by Dr Su.
for my hubby, Dr Su prescribed him powder form med. i think Dr Su also wan to tiao his sleeping problem also. I ask Dr Su & she said the powder med also include med to improve the sperms. he has take twice a day & given weekly supply.
but i wonder whether capsules med will be better & seem even cheaper???

blessings

so your hubby take how many capsules each time? it looks so big, have to force all 6 down the
throat, haha. easier to take in powder form...hopefully è medicine will work wonder for us.

hi blessings, yes, capsules for hubby (4-6 capsules daily)..powder form for us, twice daily too.. :)

zoey

so your hubby take how many capsules each time? it looks so big, have to force all 6 down the
throat, haha. easier to take in powder form...hopefully è medicine will work wonder for us.
For my hubby, he took 6 capsules a day.
Dr.Su told him to take 6 capsules on the first day. If it is too heaty for him, he can reduce to 4 capsules.
But he still ok with taking 6 capsules till now... :)

zaclin29

hmm..looks like many ladies' hubbies here r prescribed capsules by Dr Su.
for my hubby, Dr Su prescribed him powder form med. i think Dr Su also wan to tiao his sleeping problem also. I ask Dr Su & she said the powder med also include med to improve the sperms. he has take twice a day & given weekly supply.
but i wonder whether capsules med will be better & seem even cheaper???
i think it depends on individuals.. maybe since ur hubby got sleeping problem hence he has to take the powder form first... am sure the powder form will work as well as the capsules though it may be more ex... the capsules one month supply is ard $45...