EDD April Mummies

polopolo

hello all mummies, as mentioned previously, my gynae asked me to have more bedrest.. Jialat.. I'm so not used to not moving around so much... N my butt n back hurts.. does anyone have any idea how to relieve these pain without stretching or exercising? >_<
Hi gal, i think after sitting for 30 mins or so, get up and walk around.. cos i have this butt and back pain too as I am always busy at my office desk.. my gynae advice me to stand up and walk abit after 30 mins of sitting. I think it really helps!!

polopolo

Dear mummies, need ur advice and views... T
This is my second pregnancy, my first pregnancy i have had early contractions at ard week 29 and was told to bedrest since week 29... now me at week 33, gota pray and relax cos getting preterm labour is very high for me.. yest and today, i kept getting this tummyache, feeling like wana go toilet poo esp after eating... anyone has this issue ?? Me rather worried, wondering if its contraction... cos my first pregnancy was planned c-sect.. so duno hw it shud feel..

zodiacstar

Hi polopolo! You just keep an eye on the discharge? Had a colleague who had some blood show in the morning then at evening time she was admitted but only gave birth like 3 days later cos of bedrest and medication to stop contronactions. If you are worried might wana give your gynae a ring just tobe on the safe side cos symptoms varies for different pregnancies and between mummies too! I didnt had any for my first bb but this time round for my second one am feelin contractions on a daily bassis although still 5 weeks till edd

yuzudinga

This is my second pregnancy, my first pregnancy i have had early contractions at ard week 29 and was told to bedrest since week 29... now me at week 33, gota pray and relax cos getting preterm labour is very high for me.. yest and today, i kept getting this tummyache, feeling like wana go toilet poo esp after eating... anyone has this issue ?? Me rather worried, wondering if its contraction... cos my first pregnancy was planned c-sect.. so duno hw it shud feel..
hi polopolo,
i have daily contractions and gynae advised bedrest for me too.. i usually have contractions if i move around or go toilet. i dont really have tummyache except with i need to poo, but have sharp pain at my virginal area sometimes.
i think u'd better chk with ur gynae if u might have urinal threat infection too? coz my gynae says for pregnant woman with UTI it can be pain in different areas..
meanwhile, u can practice ur breathing technics (inhale deeply through nose n do a short sigh out with ur mouth) it helps me to relax the womb when it contracts..

yuzudinga

Hi gal, i think after sitting for 30 mins or so, get up and walk around.. cos i have this butt and back pain too as I am always busy at my office desk.. my gynae advice me to stand up and walk abit after 30 mins of sitting. I think it really helps!!
thanks for the suggestion but whenever i get up n walk i will have contractions so cannot. :(

polopolo

Hi polopolo! You just keep an eye on the discharge? Had a colleague who had some blood show in the morning then at evening time she was admitted but only gave birth like 3 days later cos of bedrest and medication to stop contronactions. If you are worried might wana give your gynae a ring just tobe on the safe side cos symptoms varies for different pregnancies and between mummies too! I didnt had any for my first bb but this time round for my second one am feelin contractions on a daily bassis although still 5 weeks till edd
Actually, i do not wana call my gynae, scared she will jab steriod like my first pregnancy... the steriod jab & ventolin pills i took during my first preggie to prevent contractions has caused my child to be super weak... always sick, and he's spincta was not matured. So now i scared liao, no matter what oso dun wan jab the steriod le... me oso 5 weeks to my c-sect date... i monitor a few days see how, maybe fibre not enuf... really got a lot of poo?? hahaha

polopolo

hi polopolo,
i have daily contractions and gynae advised bedrest for me too.. i usually have contractions if i move around or go toilet. i dont really have tummyache except with i need to poo, but have sharp pain at my virginal area sometimes.
i think u'd better chk with ur gynae if u might have urinal threat infection too? coz my gynae says for pregnant woman with UTI it can be pain in different areas..
meanwhile, u can practice ur breathing technics (inhale deeply through nose n do a short sigh out with ur mouth) it helps me to relax the womb when it contracts..
Hi, i juz saw my gynae last sat.. everything is okie leh... okie, i'll try the breathing technic...Thanks!!!

zodiacstar

Hi polopolo! In tht case you monitor then, the injection sounds scary!!! Do drink plenty of fluids so can help with bowel movement. Prunes help too! :)

chrio

Hi, i just saw my gynae last sat.. everything is okie ... okie, i'll try the breathing technic...Thanks!!!
Hi Mummy Polo,

Have you share with your gynae about frequent pooh pooh sorry to say, as i am also encountered the same situation in a day i went to toilet 2-3times as i have a stitch in me so just wondering also, what is the advice of your gynae? Kindly do share. Thank u in advance mummy polo

Dilys

Hi polopolo,

Don't worry. Did u poo after u get the tummyache?? I am encountering it very often now.. after eating I got the tummyache then I will need to poo. After pooing.. it will be okie. The reason is.. ur baby is head's down already.. baby's head will be uncomfortable when ur "rubbish chute" is full.. so u got to empty your everything.. then you won't have the discomfort.

*Same logic applies to why we have to empty everything before labour, so it's easier for baby to squeeze out...

Jia you!!

Dilys

Actually, i do not wana call my gynae, scared she will jab steriod like my first pregnancy... the steriod jab & ventolin pills i took during my first preggie to prevent contractions has caused my child to be super weak... always sick, and he's spincta was not matured. So now i scared liao, no matter what oso dun wan jab the steriod le... me oso 5 weeks to my c-sect date... i monitor a few days see how, maybe fibre not enuf... really got a lot of poo?? hahaha
Hi polopolo,

Now at this stage.. U can't keep ur poo too long inside... baby will make u poo.. sometimes it's just ur baby's head pushing stressing happen to hit on your "rubbish chute" so u have the poo feeling but nothing come out.

Relax & use the breathing techniques.. lying down in scissor position... (*baby will move up) then the feeling will stop !

Personally .. I am encountering this also ..got the feeling but nothing come out .. so wait till your poo going to reach custom then u go...

Dilys

Hi Mummy Polo,

Have you share with your gynae about frequent pooh pooh sorry to say, as i am also encountered the same situation in a day i went to toilet 2-3times as i have a stitch in me so just wondering also, what is the advice of your gynae? Kindly do share. Thank u in advance mummy polo
Hi Chrio..

How r u ?? Frequent Poo Poo is normal la! hehe actually when i read ur post I find abit funny.. I wondering .. Poo got anything to do with ur stitch meh??? Ur stitch is at the cervix not at the another hole .. haha..

Jia you !!! Don't worry ... everything will be fine

Jofeny

didnt know now poo poo is also part of the symptoms.. but today my tummy keep aching.. went toilet 2 times..

my loosening of joints seems to have moved down further to my legs.. basically now the triangular section of my bum & legs is extremely loose.. i cant imagine that i lose my balance.. i think sure jia lat one..

Oh i felt kinda dropping feeling like got something loose eg loose womb so its kinda obvious when i am pregnant the second time round. I had no problems losing weight for my first pregnancy cos of breastfeeding lack of sleep and stress but this internal thing just doesnt seem normal so this time am looking for a massage. I have found one freelance but cant seem to find any history so am kinda worried from the horror stories of not working or getting played out. Got one or two popular ones like traditional jamu massage and origin jamu but think am a bit late so may not get a ML asssigned. Haiz
wow. loose womb ah.. i can't imagine how it feels. as in ur skin v loose also? i felt incontinence after the first one. then went for pilates classes after i stop bf. then do alot of k-muscle exercises after. seemed to help tighten. i din dare to do massage cos gyne said if massage lady not qualified might cause prolapse of uterus instead of helping.

but i did go babybellies for prenatal massage recently. they seemed v experienced. i liked their service. but i dun think i want post natal. i dun feel comfortable. I'll just go for my pilates after. hee. i m kiasee

hello all mummies, as mentioned previously, my gynae asked me to have more bedrest.. Jialat.. I'm so not used to not moving around so much... N my butt n back hurts.. does anyone have any idea how to relieve these pain without stretching or exercising? >_<
yuzudinga, hv u tried using a hot waterbag on e painful area? u might hv to lie sideways for that. but relieve is temporary. also try not arch ur back too much when u sit or stand. there is a tendancy for pregnant mummies to arch cos of weight.

zodiacstar

Ooh okie. Maybe i should follow you and do pilates. I am also uncomfortable with ppl coming iver and also worried abt soing more harm than good. Furthermore my in laws house not convenient. Thanks very much for the suggestion! I believe we can tone down with pilates cos massage doesnt get rid of the extra skin haha:)

zodiacstar

wow. loose womb ah.. i can't imagine how it feels. as in ur skin v loose also? i felt incontinence after the first one. then went for pilates classes after i stop bf. then do alot of k-muscle exercises after. seemed to help tighten. i din dare to do massage cos gyne said if massage lady not qualified might cause prolapse of uterus instead of helping.

but i did go babybellies for prenatal massage recently. they seemed v experienced. i liked their service. but i dun think i want post natal. i dun feel comfortable. I'll just go for my pilates after. hee. i m kiasee

Ooh okie. Maybe i should follow you and do pilates. I am also uncomfortable with ppl coming over and also worried about doing more harm than good. Furthermore my in laws house not convenient. Thanks very much for the suggestion! I believe we can tone down with pilates cos massage doesnt get rid of the extra skin haha:)

Huafen83

Jofeny, having a feel to poo is also a symptom of labour. There is alot of labour symptoms. But depends on individual de.

For me my tightening also get worst when I walk too much. So now if I "over walk" my tummy will give signal to me. Tightening n also lower tummy pain. I so sacred if I carry on to walk. I will go into labour lor.

Think we all now r juz carrying time bomb. N aching anywhere is very common. Lying down on bed is the best remedy. Hehe

jia you all mummies. Last lap le. Will be over soon.

gimmiepink

Hi mummies.. It's been a month since I last came in as that was when I stopped working..
Yesterday I had my first ever feel of mild contractions and can't help but feel so excited! I'm officially full term as of today! Have dilated 1cm+ already so here comes the waiting game.. Wish u all mummies a smooth delivery too!

Ooh okie. Maybe i should follow you and do pilates. I am also uncomfortable with ppl coming over and also worried about doing more harm than good. Furthermore my in laws house not convenient. Thanks very much for the suggestion! I believe we can tone down with pilates cos massage doesnt get rid of the extra skin haha:)
i love pilates cos it helps to strengthen my core muscles. i had a back injury when i was in school that resulted in lots of back pains even without pregnancy. but with more awareness of good posture and a stronger lower back i do not have back pains in both my pregnancy. amazingly. plus it is exercise! can tone and firm other parts of my body. hee. but it is important to have a good instructor.