EDD April Mummies

Jofeny

Any other mummies wanna join us on facebook or whatsapp? a few of us already added each other, so that when bb out then we can see our fruit of labour!!! :)

Jofeny

Thanks mummies!

Ya I also got leg cramp few times. The last one was quite severe.. My hubby sleeping soundly so he wasn't able to wake up to help me stretch. I use my left leg to stretch my right leg. Hahha. But the small leg muscle was painful for 2 days man.. Haha

Actually hospital bag need to bring what stuff? I haven received the notes frm the parent craft.
Roughly is it need:
Marriage cert
admission letter and misc letters from gynae
NRIC
Nursing bra
front button pyjamas
maternity pad
disposable underwear
toiletries
baby's receiving blanket?
Baby's going home clothes?
Diapers?
hmmmm did I miss anything major?
Hi littlepea..

i realised my legs tend to cramp when they are curled up.. so i try to straighten my legs.. if u r on the bed its easier.. jus straighten your legs, the cramp shd go within a few minutes.. if your calfs are within your reach.. u can try to massage a little...

another way is u can sit on the edge of the bed and place your leg on the floor.. let your foot rest on the floor itself.. it works for me.. the natural positioning of the feet (though your leg is L shaped) will make the cramp go away..

i think you shd bring the following:
- photocopies of your marriage cert (i think the CDA needs, original cert is needed for Birth Registration if you can get ready the name by the time your baby is born in hospital, then u dun need to go ICA to do the birth cert)
- bank book or bank statement (to do the CDA enrolment for your baby - To claim the 6k from Govt)
- The package receipt that you bought from your gynae if your clinic didnt keep for you. WIll be able to claim $450 from the medisave.
- TMC will be providing the receiving blanket and mittens for bb. Im unsure for yours. Im only bringing a set of baby clothes..

Jofeny

Hi Amm mummies, dilys,

Baby and i doing fine :) Thanks God . . ,
later 4pm is my review with my gynae and will suggest if he can remove my stitch on my 36weeks to make it full term. . .
What else gonna ask, nothing comes in my mind. . .will update you mummies when i come back. . .
Hi Chrio,

How's your gynae check? is he ok with week 36? :)

Take care!! last lap!!

Jofeny

Pong,

Dont make me laugh !! Elephant .... Hahaha u should be the baby ones. Haha lorry "reverse" sound haha I can't imagine
hahaha... v easy de.. jus "Di.... Di... Di...." alert other ppl ba.. lorry so big.. cant see other ppl ard....

actually yesterday i v pai say leh..

i go to bed earlier (cos gynae say my headache could be due to me zz too late)..

so i v hao lian lah.. i find the room cooling then i never on aircon.. then after 5 mins.. start to sweat.. and lorry too big cant move... then i jus use mouth to do the walking..

"Darling, help!~"... wa!! he cheong in lor!! he tot im going to deliver.. aiyo.. i feel so bad.. he say i cried wolf! i say i never meant it to be so serious de.. haha.. anyways.. i think it was funny~

littlepea

hahaha... v easy de.. jus "Di.... Di... Di...." alert other ppl ba.. lorry so big.. cant see other ppl ard....

i go to bed earlier (cos gynae say my headache could be due to me zz too late)..

so i v hao lian lah.. i find the room cooling then i never on aircon.. then after 5 mins.. start to sweat.. and lorry too big cant move... then i jus use mouth to do the walking..

"Darling, help!~"... wa!! he cheong in lor!! he tot im going to deliver.. aiyo.. i feel so bad.. he say i cried wolf! i say i never meant it to be so serious de.. haha.. anyways.. i think it was funny~
hahaha i think its quite funny too. can imagine your hubby drop everything when he hear you say help.. haha
good that your hubby is very gan jiong about u.

i have been going to bed late also recently.... like almost 1am?
used to be able to doze off very quickly once im on the bed but now..i take about 30mins at least.. sometimes longer.
then i'll wake up at intervals as usual.. 3+am..5+am etc.. and 7am to work. =/

bad bad bad.

chrio

Hi Chrio,

How's your gynae check? is he ok with week 36? :)

Take care!! last lap!!
Hi All Mummies,

Sorry for late update as yesterday i really cannot manage myself super dizzy, want vomit and my head was so heavy, maybe the smell of the taxi sophocated. . .Anyway, now got enough strenght again Thanks God. . . I went ytd for my review and it was so quick and simple,
My gynae check my baby weight im 32weeks/5days and my baby weight is 2.5kg im always hungry leh :) my gynae said hiin a very good position and he took some discharge sorry to say say to checj whether i have an infection will get the result next week appointment, had asked too about if he will remove my stitch he just replied over 34 weeks will be fine so that my baby can gohome with me, nxt week scan again . . . To tell you honestly im a bit nervous about giving birth to my little prince. . .I am thinking if my gynae remove my stitch if im get into right away or not yet i need to go back home, what if in the middle of the night then i need to travel half an hour to reach kkh. . Oh my FEAR. . .leave me alone i dont want to live in fear. . . Positive pls.pls always into my mind. . .Going crazy soon. . .hahaha sorry mummies cant help it!!!

ahhahaa... Pong, u are really funny lah!!!! good mah, he gan cheong u lei!!! keke...
Just tell him, aiya, test water mah, make sure u are on alert.. :p

Hi All Mummies,

Sorry for late update as yesterday i really cannot manage myself super dizzy, want vomit and my head was so heavy, maybe the smell of the taxi sophocated. . .Anyway, now got enough strenght again Thanks God. . . I went ytd for my review and it was so quick and simple,
My gynae check my baby weight im 32weeks/5days and my baby weight is 2.5kg im always hungry leh :) my gynae said hiin a very good position and he took some discharge sorry to say say to checj whether i have an infection will get the result next week appointment, had asked too about if he will remove my stitch he just replied over 34 weeks will be fine so that my baby can gohome with me, nxt week scan again . . . To tell you honestly im a bit nervous about giving birth to my little prince. . .I am thinking if my gynae remove my stitch if im get into right away or not yet i need to go back home, what if in the middle of the night then i need to travel half an hour to reach kkh. . Oh my FEAR. . .leave me alone i dont want to live in fear. . . Positive pls.pls always into my mind. . .Going crazy soon. . .hahaha sorry mummies cant help it!!!
Hi Chrio,

No fear, no fear.. I removed my stitch when I was 36 weeks and stayed in the hospital to wait but nothing happened.. So went home, 2 days later, I had contractions and still managed to reach the hospital with ample time.
Don't worry too much and give yourself extra stress... You are already at the last lap... Hang on.. Jia You

Jofeny

hahaha i think its quite funny too. can imagine your hubby drop everything when he hear you say help.. haha

used to be able to doze off very quickly once im on the bed but now..i take about 30mins at least.. sometimes longer.

bad bad bad.
im like 4-5am lo.. cant zz..

yest managed to to zz earlier.. but keep waking up too.. but i know i cant complain lah.. cos im not working.. kee kee..

bad bad bad.
You are not alone, little pea... I am having the same problem too... difficult to zzz... n wake up many times to pee.. :(

Jofeny

Hi All Mummies,

Hi Chrio,

everyone is anxious.. but i seriously think bb wun come so fast.. else ppl wun have 24 hrs delivery in the delivery room already.. but i know the fear that when the water bag breaks.. the anxiousness jus come... (aiya, honestly im also a chicken feet, thats y i opt for c-sect)..

jus ensure you have all the numbers ready.. if cant get a cab, what should u do? alert your frens who are ard you.. set up a network who can help you.. u r staying with your family right? jus try not to be alone.. everything will be ok de... dun worry so much, one day at a time..

frankly if its middle of the night u shd be happy.. no traffic, u will reach KKH faster!

my frens say delivery wun happen jus over nite de.. u will start to have cramps like menses cramp.. so u will know.. its not all of a sudden then bb want to come out.. jia you!!

Dilys

Hi All Mummies,

My gynae check my baby weight im 32weeks/5days and my baby weight is 2.5kg im always hungry :) my gynae said hiin a very good position and he took some discharge sorry to say say to checj whether i have an infection will get the result next week appointment, had asked too about if he will remove my stitch he just replied over 34 weeks will be fine so that my baby can gohome with me, nxt week scan again . . . To tell you honestly im a bit nervous about giving birth to my little prince. . .I am thinking if my gynae remove my stitch if im get into right away or not yet i need to go back home, what if in the middle of the night then i need to travel half an hour to reach Kandang Kerbau Hospital. . Oh my FEAR. . .leave me alone i dont want to live in fear. . . Positive pls.pls always into my mind. . .Going crazy soon. . .hahaha sorry mummies cant help it!!!
Hi chrio,

Great!! Baby is fine & good weight !! dont't be nervous relax! Remove stitch also worry... dont't remove also worry... Baby won't just come out immediately even if stitch is removed. First ttime mum at least need a few hours. Be positive. Jia you !!!

* everyone here is nervous . I m too of cos but no fear!! Just do it man !!! Anyway u should be more prepared ..as u roughly expect ur bb to come out earlier. U r resting well... Got the time to prepared yourself & support from ur family, u shouldn't have any neg tots!

Be strong!! U r going to be a mummy... U can't fear !! Dear worst to worst give birth at home lor... Okie one what... Don't worry !!!

Last edited:

Dilys

Hi Chrio,

everyone is anxious.. but i seriously think bb wun come so fast.. else ppl wun have 24 hrs delivery in the delivery room already.. but i know the fear that when the water bag breaks.. the anxiousness jus come... (aiya, honestly im also a chicken feet, thats y i opt for c-sect)..

jus ensure you have all the numbers ready.. if cant get a cab, what should u do? alert your frens who are ard you.. set up a network who can help you.. u r staying with your family right? jus try not to be alone.. everything will be ok de... dun worry so much, one day at a time..

frankly if its middle of the night u shd be happy.. no traffic, u will reach KKH faster!

my frens say delivery wun happen jus over nite de.. u will start to have cramps like menses cramp.. so u will know.. its not all of a sudden then bb want to come out.. jia you!!

Haha jofeny .. If no cab & no one with me... I will anyhow stop a car ask me to send me hospital!!! Hehe.... If its a lorry I also don't mind hahah

chrio

Dear All Mummies,

Thank you for the encouragement words somehow calm my nervous and worries , i just ke ep in mind if all mummies can do why :embarrassed:i can't. . .Fight fight, we can do it. . . I can do I
t. . .grrrr:embarrassed:
I need to be strong for my baby, i ca n do this help me God i can do this I place all
my trust in You God. . .
Thank you all mummies 2ndtimemum, jofeny and dilys . . .I am so grateful to have you all

Dilys

Dear All Mummies,

Thank you for the encouragement words somehow calm my nervous and worries , i just ke ep in mind if all mummies can do why :embarrassed:i can't. . .Fight fight, we can do it. . . I can do I
t. . .grrrr:embarrassed:
I need to be strong for my baby, i ca n do this help me God i can do this I place all
my trust in You God. . .
Thank you all mummies 2ndtimemum, jofeny and dilys . . .I am so grateful to have you all
Hi chrio,

Can want la ! Ur hubby will be with u in the labour room so just relax !! Oh ya chrio .. How old r u huh??

chrio

Hi chrio,

Can want la ! Ur hubby will be with u in the labour room so just relax !! Oh ya chrio .. How old r u huh??
Dilys dear,

Old i am? I think im old enough to be mature and strong however when fears and nervous strikes me . . .can't help it but will jia you jia you all mummies btw im 33 hihihi old no more in calendar. . .

Dilys

Dilys dear,

Old i am? I think im old enough to be mature and strong however when fears and nervous strikes me . . .can't help it but will jia you jia you all mummies btw im 33 hihihi old no more in calendar. . .
Chrio chrio,

Hmmm.. No la u r not old but u r older than me!! I m 27. Ya u should be strong!! I am younger than u yes as in age .. I have fear also actually I am a first time mum. But try not to be so tense on urself if u r well loved by families & especially with a doting hubby. U have enough bedrest so far ... U should be more well prepared !!!

Always think positive if nothing is affecting u ! I believe some mummies here have even tough times (with devil in laws,working mummies) even its tough at this 3rd trimester.

Jia you !! Jia you !!

chrio

Chrio chrio,

Hmmm.. No you r not old but you r older than me!! I m 27. Ya you should be strong!! I am younger than you yes as in age .. I have fear also actually I am a first time mum. But try not to be so tense on yourself if you r well loved by families & especially with a doting hubby. you have enough bedrest so far ... you should be more well prepared !!!

Always think positive if nothing is affecting you ! I believe some mummies here have even tough times (with devil in laws,working mummies) even its tough at this 3rd trimester.

Jia you !! Jia you !!
Dilys dear,

Yes you are right perhaps the fears, nervous and negative thoughts comes all from my past experienced as i miscarriage twice and really devastated my life, my hubby and my whole family, thats why they are really worried , pray so hard and really taking care of me so much as even them, they love us to have a complete family, to have a baby. . . And i am very blessed to have all of them
must say i must be happy to have all of them. . .But i am 33weeks now really gives me hope and i cant believe that now i am carrying my baby now, its a great feeling when my baby kicking, moving, stretching inside of me. . .and i cant believe that i get this far praying 3more weeks to make into full term. . .
Thank you dilys for you have a beautiful heart and a positive attitude towards life. . . I am blessed too, to meet you and all mummies though in forum only. . . :)

Dilys

Dilys dear,

Yes you are right perhaps the fears, nervous and negative thoughts comes all from my past experienced as i miscarriage twice and really devastated my life, my hubby and my whole family, thats why they are really worried , pray so hard and really taking care of me so much as even them, they love us to have a complete family, to have a baby. . . And i am very blessed to have all of them
must say i must be happy to have all of them. . .But i am 33weeks now really gives me hope and i cant believe that now i am carrying my baby now, its a great feeling when my baby kicking, moving, stretching inside of me. . .and i cant believe that i get this far praying 3more weeks to make into full term. . .
Thank you dilys for you have a beautiful heart and a positive attitude towards life. . . I am blessed too, to meet you and all mummies though in forum only. . . :)
Chrio dear ..

A person should look forward not backwards ... Leave the unhappy past ...be positive & look forward to your wonderful life ahead! Jia you!!!

Alonso

Congrats all mummies for coming this far and happy women day to all haha.. Wifey is into her 35th week now and gynae say might deliver by end of this month.